A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pythons mailbox  (Read 2519 times)

python

• A Beginning
Re: Pythons mailbox
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 11:39:56 PM »

Quote from: 1393
Never mind! Everybody`s busy, especially before the holidays. The most important thing is to keep in touch, not to disappear. I was in London last November and it was quite warm, but I also came to London this (last) January and the situation was different. It was so cold that I had to wear a hat! But no snow. Do you get any snow in winter? In Kent?

You really miss a computer when its not around.Still,back to normality now.Its quite mild at the moment but weve been told to expect it to get colder towards Xmas.We do get a bit of snow here,but not that much.But ,its enough to grind the trains to a halt,not that it takes that much.And,where are you from,Jane?

Turn off your mind,relax and float down stream

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »

Hi Python! I am from Moscow. And it is snowing now here! But certainly everything is well-adjusted for having snow, or else life would stop for quite a long period of time. The weather has changed here. You would expect that it is cold and snowy late autumn and winter, while it is not. We usually have snow only in January and February. And it is cold some days in January and mostly in February. Now it is only -5C, and snow at last! So, that`s it. Take care!

python

• A Beginning
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 10:23:54 PM »

-5 seems pretty  cold to me Jane.Thats probably not that cold for your part of the world at this time of year.Its quite mild here at the moment.Probably wont be that chilly for Crimble.Snows definetly out.Never get any at Xmas.
Anyway,have a great time and enjoy yourself tomorrow.
Best wishes,

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »

Merry Christmas Python!  ;)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »

Very Merry Christmas to you, Python!!! Wish you all the best, fun, love and SURPRISE!  :) :) :)

python

• A Beginning
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »

And to you Jane.Have a great Crimble,xx

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

Hi Python! Any news from you? How`s work going? How are you in general? We`ve been missing you here.  :)

python

• A Beginning
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2009, 05:08:59 AM »

hiya jane,
not a great deal happening.works much the same.shall try and pop in a bit more,hopefully

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

Hi, Python! I wanted to ask you a question: Is the famous show Top of the Pops still on the British TV these days? I used to have British MTV channel 2-3 years ago but now I don`t, so I wonder...

python

• A Beginning
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 09:55:57 PM »

so sorry jane for not getting back to you sooner.no,top of the pops isnt on tv anymore.i think it stopped about 5 years ago.you do occasionally get TOTP 2 ,which is mainly old stuff.they did a beatles special once.the songs were free as a bird,this boy,im down,rain,your mother should know,real love and a day in the life.this boy and im down were the live tracks,of course.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »

Time flies! TOTP was a nice program and I remember that at the time I watched it, it always started with Whole Lotta Love (musical background). TOTP 2 was not very interesting to me, maybe because of the songs they chose to broadcast and because it was too late.
As far as I know the program ran for a very-very long time. I wonder why they stopped it.
Did you manage to see the Beatles on TOPT when you were little? Or you were too little...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.401 seconds with 26 queries.