A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE READ OUR FORUM RULES HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: JANES' JUNGLE HOT LINE.....  (Read 23855 times)

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
Re: JANES' JUNGLE HOT LINE.....
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »

Quote from: 284
florida is a retirement state...old folks come here to die like the elephants did in the tarzan books to the elephant grave yard... ;Dflorida some great beaches...it is also a tourist mecca..there are theme parks and theaters,playhouses,night clubs,t v shows,studios,space centers,islands,drag strips,raceways,oranges,coconuts,foot ball stadiums,3 pro ball teams ans more.....damn i'm sounding like a travel agent...this is a great place to visit...where i am i see wild deer on the side of the road...the wilds are slowly disappearing....sad
yes look here...

Oh, I can`t help laughing, PC!!!  ;D You are great! I am falling off the chair!  ;D
But you have definitely convinced me, maybe you are an agent after all working under the cover of a poster?  ;)
I saw deer in Britain cause they have some very nice parks. The animals are very beautiful, it is so lovely your having them where you live!
Could you, please, indicate where exactly you live on that map? Or say, South, North so on?
GEMM is your best source for impossible-to-find !

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »

http://luddist.com/map.html

in levy county...i use to live in broward and the surrounding counties...now i am in the north west.....

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »

Yes, I see where you live! On the coast. How nice! One day I will come to Florida to enjoy all you have listed as the main attractions.  :)

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »

http://luddist.com/map.html

in levy county...i use to live in broward and the surrounding counties...now i am in the north west.....

hey PC my uncle owns a house up in St Augustine next to the beach in St Johns/flagler , he's moving over soon as he is buying a Woody's BBQ hut in Jacksonville i believe is he near where you are ?

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2009, 11:05:25 PM »

jacksonville is on the east coast....i am on the west coast...i se to work over in freakville when i lived in orlando...there are alot of towns with indiaan names here florida means land of flowers in spanish i believe......

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2009, 02:05:44 AM »

OCylNgkpSYc

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

Great! Tender and gentle. Gently running all over your skin...
As you may guess I don`t know the man.  :B I`ve listened to YouTube now, but his song on the video you posted reminded me of Andy Williams.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »

ANDY WILLAMS???????gene is rolling over in the grave now....gene vincent is the mans name...
vDU9FP5_B2M
AuAtzsAB9O8

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2009, 12:22:43 PM »

Yes, yes! I got that his name was G. V. Something wrong with my English.  :-/  I saw the name of the man: Gene Vincent, and I watched many of his videos on YouTube after your post. I wanted to say that the song you posted reminded me of some song by Andy Williams. I understand you do not think so, I must be wrong here...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »

i haven't listened to much andy...i'm sorry....he has 2 brothers too...they use to be a trio...when i was young he had a lot of t v specials....i was into harder music...and cartoons maybe...

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »

Yeah, Andy was at the time of E. Humperdink and T. Jones. You must have been a little boy then. Did you also live in Florida?

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »

been here most of my life...i will never leave...i love florida.......i was born here as was all my brothers and siter,and my wife and kids...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2009, 07:03:12 PM »

Toccata and Fugue in D minor - The Turkeys
TCbj1bvDU3o

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2009, 08:08:17 PM »

been here most of my life...i will never leave...i love florida.......i was born here as was all my brothers and siter,and my wife and kids...

Yes, you are lucky to be living there. It must be great to live some place where it is warm and the sun and the sea. My parents live in Moscow but mostly they live in Cyprus, Limassol, right near the sea. The climate is perfect, always warm, one can swim almost all the year round, a lot of seafood there. But now they are here for the snow, as my father loves skiing.
Do you live near the sea?

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »

i grew up near the sea but am about 10 miles from there now...on the otherside of the state and farther north from where i live now...near the west coast now...i grew up in south florida palm beach county...

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2009, 08:54:31 PM »

PC, I liked the Turkeys` performing the piece. BTW today I watched DVD Come Hell Or High Water by Deep Purple. They played Beethoven amazingly! PC, why do I like Deep Purple so much? They are perfect musicians, they play in the superlative degree (if I can say so). I get carried away by their music.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2009, 09:04:19 PM »

carried away like i think you mean??they put you in mood to you know.....that could be the pulsation they try to send through thier music....the bass lines are loud and hard...

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »

I can`t just sit and listen to them. I must stand by all means, that`s the best way for me to enjoy their music. They are like an orchestra, every musician being a virtuoso. Ritchie plays with such ease, Paice is a great drummer. Isn`t he the best one? Their music gets you through (again, if I can say so). What an impression!

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2009, 11:32:31 AM »

Quote from: 1393
PC, why do I like Deep Purple so much? They are perfect musicians, they play in the superlative degree (if I can say so). I get carried away by their music.

My husband introduced me to Deep Purple recently...  I haven't had a chance to get deeper into their songs just yet, but we were listening to some of their music via YouTube and it was some brilliant stuff!

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2009, 05:32:32 PM »

Watch some of their concerts, Penny Lane, see how they are playing. You will like them more. I can`t think of any other modern hard rock band that I might like.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Page created in 0.557 seconds with 27 queries.