Solo forums > John Lennon

Last Lennon Interview

(1/2) > >>

An Apple Beatle:
Hello fellow Beatlers, I was driving home from a gig the other night and on my local radio station, John Lennon started talking. He was chatting about being a father and Yoko, and it was fascinating. It was like he was sat in the passenger seat talking to me. Anyway it ended all too abruptly and I wondered if some of you other guys could fill me in as to where I may get that last interview from and what radio show in America it was on. I was sad and further amazed to discover that he was shot later that day. Making the whole interview so much more poignant. I felt glad  how he got to explain his fathering thoughts about Julian but that was about the only section I got to hear.
Can anyone help?

Lenny Pane:
hmmmmm interesting .. you never said anything to me, was that friday or saturday night ? i wouldnt mind hearing that myself :)

An Apple Beatle:
Ahhhh, The Mr Kite! It was Friday night. You'd love it. I'll keep you posted.

:
Most likely it was the RKO interview earlier in the day with Dave Sholin.  After he was shot they did a 3 hour radio special, which I'm sure has been re-edited and redone again and again over the years.

An Apple Beatle:
Thankc Mr.C. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version