Beatles forums > The Beatles

Photos with nylon strung Spanish guitars

<< < (2/36) > >>

Xose:

--- Quote from: 354 ---...
--- End quote ---

Although I know them..., thank you very much!! ;)

1st one is GH with his Ram&#237;rez on 1964 June the 3rd

2nd one is the Spanish one JL bought at Fenix Hotel in Madrid on 1965 July the 2nd. The photo was taken at Avenida Palace Hotel in Barcelona on next day

3rd one correponds to the Russian guitars offered to them by the Russian factory which made them. It's at 1965 Autumn

4th one is RS playing GH Ramirez, probably in March 1965

Does anybody know more pics??

Thank you in advance!! ;)

Xose

Bobber:

Xose:

--- Quote from: 63 ---
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much!! ;)

yes. This one was taken in Almeria in SEP-NOV 1966, when JL was there for 6 weeks during the filming of How I won the war.

It was there where he composed 'Strawberry Fields Forever' (=even it seems that there is a home demo recorded there with the Spanish guitar, although I haven't found it yet), so it's possible that he could be playing that song on the photo...

Best!! ;)

Xose

Bobber:

--- Quote from: 1785 ---It was there where he composed 'Strawberry Fields Forever' (=even it seems that there is a home demo recorded there with the Spanish guitar, although I haven't found it yet), so it's possible that he could be playing that song on the photo...
--- End quote ---

This is one of the segments that John reportedly recorded in Spain. There's several other pieces, but this one is the longest.

[sound]http://h1.ripway.com/Bobber3/34%20-%20Strawberry%20Fields%20Forever.mp3[/sound]

Xose:

--- Quote from: 63 ---
This is one of the segments that John reportedly recorded in Spain. There's several other pieces, but this one is the longest.

[sound]http://h1.ripway.com/Bobber3/34%20-%20Strawberry%20Fields%20Forever.mp3[/sound]
--- End quote ---

Fantastic!! ;)

Thank you SO much!! ;)

It suddenly stops at second 16..., doesn't it??

BTW: do you know how could I download that file??

Best!! ;)

Xose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version