Beatles forums > The Beatles

Lennon/McCartney or McCartney/Lennon

(1/4) > >>

Olly:
Does Paul have a justified case against Yoko Ono concerning the credits to their songs.

:
When it was one song, Yesterday, I thought he was perfectly within his rights.  Then he got petty, and greedy, and maybe it was just to p*ss Yoko off, but when he wanted ALL of his songs credited that way it was too much.

As it is now he has given up the idea.  He shoulda just stuck to Yesterday.

Mairi:
I agree with charlie. I guess Paul wanted his legacy protected, but I guess he didn't realize that people KNOW he wrote those songs and he doesn't have to worry about it. Am I making any sense here?

:
[quote by=Mairi link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1092353057,s=2 date=1092365732]I agree with charlie. I guess Paul wanted his legacy protected, but I guess he didn't realize that people KNOW he wrote those songs and he doesn't have to worry about it. Am I making any sense here?[/quote]

Sure.

Of course. WE know, but I think he was really looking ahead to his 'forever' legacy.

Rowdy:
I refuse to vote in the poll because I don't think it matters. Besides, McCartney actually originally had his name first on some of the UK releases....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version