Solo forums > George Harrison

Georges' Guitars

<< < (13/15) > >>

Bobber:
Most obvious just a mistake by Rory.

Information here: http://www.vintagehofner.co.uk/hofnerfs/futurama/fut.html

hendersonskater:
For christmas i'm getting a Rickenbacker 360/6 string. I'm in a band (We're just a hometown band biggest show we've played was 500 people in edmonton haha) and we do a few beatle covers, :) i love the beatles though, i tried to convince my bass player liam to get a Rickenbacker 4001 bass like paul played during Sgt Peppers, but he wants an explorer bass :P 8)

In My Life:

--- Quote from: hendersonskater on November 20, 2012, 05:12:42 AM ---For christmas i'm getting a Rickenbacker 360/6 string. I'm in a band
--- End quote ---

You must have been very good this year! Welcome to the forums.  :)

Kangaroo Kev:

--- Quote from: hendersonskater on November 20, 2012, 05:12:42 AM ---For christmas i'm getting a Rickenbacker 360/6 string. I'm in a band (We're just a hometown band biggest show we've played was 500 people in edmonton haha) and we do a few beatle covers, :) i love the beatles though, i tried to convince my bass player liam to get a Rickenbacker 4001 bass like paul played during Sgt Peppers, but he wants an explorer bass :P 8)

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forum !!

Lucky you getting such a great guitar as a present !!
Good on your Bass guy for sticking to what HE wants, Rick Basses look great but the sound isnt that great IMO

Good Luck with the band ;D

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: nimrod on January 04, 2013, 11:18:55 PM ---Rick Basses look great but the sound isnt that great IMO

--- End quote ---

Maybe you gotta paint it to make it sound good.    ;D

My 360/12C63 sounds great...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version