A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you!

Author Topic: Beatles Documentary  (Read 59 times)

AbbeyRoad1

• One And One Is Two
Beatles Documentary
« on: August 17, 2016, 05:24:45 PM »

Anyone here when the Ron Howard movie of the Beatles will be available to see?

Mike

Michael Shammah
Account Coordinator
www.Docusend.biz
Powered by MTI

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • Sun King
Re: Beatles Documentary
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 12:19:33 AM »

You can read the news today oh boy:  Eight Days A Week
I can stay till it's time to go

fanofthefab4

• A Beginning
Re: Beatles Documentary
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 01:36:54 AM »

The description of Ron Howard's Beatles documentary looks like it's great,and I really truly hope that this helps debunk this extremely ignorant,ridiculous,ludicrous stupid myth that The Beatles were ever a stupid,uncool,untalented boy band! They were and still are The Greatest *rock n roll,and rock band ever*!

Oh and I hope it deals with how primitive,and limited their sound systems were in those days too,George Harrison said in the Beatles Anthology video series,that special 100 watt amplifiers were built and that they went up from the only 30 watts they had before,they also had no feedback monitors so they couldn't even hear themselves singing and playing,but amazingly they managed to play in so good and in sync with each other anyway.

And it was amazing they sounded as good as they did live,nobody could have sounded great on those poor sound systems it was impossible. But The Beatles were so great,they would have even sounded good playing out of a cave.

Page created in 0.334 seconds with 27 queries.