A treasury and a place to meet people of all ages with various interests from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you!

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147]

Author Topic: What's the weather like in your country or state?  (Read 137690 times)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • Sun King
Re: What's the weather like in your country or state?
« Reply #2920 on: July 21, 2016, 12:47:11 AM »

:P

icon_good
I can stay till it's time to go

In My Life

• Global Moderator
  • That Means a Lot
« Reply #2921 on: July 21, 2016, 02:18:58 AM »

I just heard that forecast this afternoon on the way home from work. Sounds like some very hot weather! Take care.

I'm bracing for it Dave! At least there's a full case of Gatorade in the basement. You take care too!
Kelley

In my life I've loved them all

Normandie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2922 on: July 21, 2016, 03:23:53 AM »

I think that's what I would have experienced had Kyle gone full-term. There were some big newborns on both sides of the family. As it was he was 6 lbs 9 oz. He caught up quickly and is now 6'4 and built like a line backer. LOL Kelsie was almost 8 pounds but now is a tiny little thing. So they often do end up at the other end of the size spectrum!

Yes, it seems (on the basis of casual observation, at least) there is an inverse correlation between birth weight and one's later physique. Some of my kids' friends were 5 or 6 pounds at birth and then much bigger as they grew.

I'm bracing for it Dave! At least there's a full case of Gatorade in the basement. You take care too!

I had to laugh at this, Kelley, because we have been swilling Gatorade all week.  ;)  I hope you and Dave and your families keep cool! (And Dave, I hope your finger is healing. That looked reeaalllly painful.

In My Life

• Global Moderator
  • That Means a Lot
« Reply #2923 on: July 21, 2016, 03:45:38 AM »

I had to laugh at this, Kelley, because we have been swilling Gatorade all week.  ;)

Gatorade is a veritable elixer when it's hot. Sometimes it's all that stands between me and collapse. LOL
Kelley

In my life I've loved them all

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2924 on: July 21, 2016, 10:21:40 AM »

Yes, it seems (on the basis of casual observation, at least) there is an inverse correlation between birth weight and one's later physique. Some of my kids' friends were 5 or 6 pounds at birth and then much bigger as they grew.

I had to laugh at this, Kelley, because we have been swilling Gatorade all week.  ;)  I hope you and Dave and your families keep cool! (And Dave, I hope your finger is healing. That looked reeaalllly painful.
Thanks, it's coming along nicely. It never really hurt, hurt but it looks nasty. I've never put a screw driver through my finger before and I don't think I'll do it again soon!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Klang

• A Thousand Pages
  • Go to the window...
    • Klangville
« Reply #2925 on: July 21, 2016, 01:18:13 PM »

'...In the name of Preverti, daughter of the mountains, whose embrace with Rani made the whole world tremble...'
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147]

Page created in 0.566 seconds with 27 queries.