Solo forums > George Harrison

- * - George Harrison lifesize Marionette creation - * -

<< < (2/17) > >>

adamzero:
First response: This is freaky. 

Second response: Nice work.  Not only on George, but that banjo-uke (made with posterboard!). 

Third response: Maybe a Hoagy Carmichael song for an encore?

Octie:
Wow, this is really amazing, Unknown Delight - both the marionette and the video! You are so talented! 8)

--- Quote from: Unknown Delight on August 01, 2009, 04:54:24 PM ---I hope you enjoyed this introduction to 'George'.  In the future i will be producing more videos of his performances, as he also does a lovely version of 'Picses Fish' and 'Devil in the Deep Blue Sea'.
--- End quote ---

That's awesome! I love Pisces Fish, and I like Devil and the Deep Blue Sea too, so definitely looking forward to these videos :)

Unknown Delight:
Thanks for the kind replies ...i am glad to hear you all seem to like this!

I am on both MySpace and Facebook, and i have posted the link to 'George's' first video there. I will admit that for about 20 seconds i thought i sending it to thenewno2, but pulled back as i have my doubts as to if it would be appropriate.

I mean, how would i feel if someone i did'nt even know sent me a link to a video on the internet of a puppet someone made of my Dad?   

I would probably feel very very spooked.

Unknown Delight:

--- Quote from: adamzero on August 03, 2009, 02:32:24 AM ---First response: This is freaky. 

Second response: Nice work.  Not only on George, but that banjo-uke (made with posterboard!). 

Third response: Maybe a Hoagy Carmichael song for an encore?

--- End quote ---

Nice...the choice for a encore would be rather fitting.

Next song will more then likely be 'Picses Fish', as 'George' performs a rather nice version of it.  I just have to make up my mind as to if he should continue to play his Uke, or switch to a acoustic for this one.  I hear some Uke in 'PF'...or is this just my imagination?

JimmyMcCullochFan:

--- Quote from: Unknown Delight on August 04, 2009, 03:33:29 AM ---Thanks for the kind replies ...i am glad to hear you all seem to like this!

I am on both MySpace and Facebook, and i have posted the link to 'George's' first video there. I will admit that for about 20 seconds i thought i sending it to thenewno2, but pulled back as i have my doubts as to if it would be appropriate.

I mean, how would i feel if someone i did'nt even know sent me a link to a video on the internet of a puppet someone made of my Dad?   

I would probably feel very very spooked.

--- End quote ---

Being into technology and all I am sure Dhani would be quite impressed with how much work went into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version