Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Sgt. Peppers  (Read 1709 times)

ma_tt2

• A Thousand Pages
Sgt. Peppers
« on: October 27, 2005, 01:02:22 AM »

I just replaced my sgt peppers C.D. because it was so scratched and wouldn't play very well. The one problem with this new one is a lot the words are ut off it's like I only have half the booklet is it like this with all of them or did I just get some bad luck?

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Sgt. Peppers
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 12:02:58 PM »

it's not like that on mine.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 04:37:36 PM »

Quote from: ma_tt2
I just replaced my sgt peppers C.D. because it was so scratched and wouldn't play very well. The one problem with this new one is a lot the words are ut off it's like I only have half the booklet is it like this with all of them or did I just get some bad luck?

Take it back Matt, I think you've got a duff one... OR a rarity - stick it on eBay!!!

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 05:02:06 PM »

Quote from: ma_tt2

I bought it when it was released in '87. George Martin said at the time that if we didn't like the whistle tone and the lads larking around, which was on the finish grooves of the LP originally, we could program it out with the CD player. Actually, it's not possible. I'm only interested because I wanted to record that tomfoolery seperately onto CD. So, the question; with this new CD of yours, is it indeed possible to program it seperately? I doubt it, but I just wondered.  :)
All You Need Is LOVE!

ma_tt2

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 10:34:50 PM »

Quote from: The_End

Take it back Matt, I think you've got a duff one... OR a rarity - stick it on eBay!!!

yea I thought about that as well. I think I'll just take it back and exchange it for a different one though

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 42 queries.