Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 71265 times)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #520 on: August 01, 2007, 10:16:19 PM »

Chapter Three- Here Comes The Walrus

Here's another clue for my baby back home: The movement you need is the next best solution. Well you know where I was born: strawberry fields forever. Always sitting on a cornflake feeling blue and lonely, because the world is changed in oh so many ways. How can I even look at you all in the pouring rain? Telling all those lies, I think I'll hide myself away inside a letter box. The time will come when I call you, close your eyes and I'll apologize. I told you before about the fool on my shoulder that's my friend. If it happened once before, I don't know. I don't ask my friends to eat their bacon. All I do is pretend that I'm the walrus: "goo goo", oh what joy! For the benefit of Mr. Maxwell Edison, majoring in doing the best that all the lonely people , till the cows come, waiting for the sun do. Wow wow I want to tell you on our way back in the USSR how much I need you, I love you little darling. It's gonna be all right when I get home. I think I'm just a fool and I will try for you to tell me how I'm a loser.

And one day you'll realize it's all the things she said, words of wisdom that call me on every day. Got to be there and everywhere, don't want to leave her because she loves me more than her comb across my hair. I'd like to be working like a dog- when I'm beside you. People tell me I should be glad so how can I even try? I can pretend that I'm holding back these tears; yesterday all my troubles looked much older and now I find I've got another girl. She gives me a ticket to ride a train. In a week or two I might be asleep. Please, now, Junior, behave yourself! Said you had a boat on a river, got everything you want and all I've got I'll give to ,of course, Henry the walrus! Goo-goo-ga-joob!

I look at you

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #521 on: August 01, 2007, 10:19:58 PM »

er, we seemed to have posted at the same time fendertele!  :-/

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #522 on: August 01, 2007, 10:23:17 PM »

well go with youre choice man since you were a millisecond ahead :P

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #523 on: August 01, 2007, 10:24:04 PM »

Here's another clue for my baby back home: The movement you need is the next best solution. Well you know where I was born: strawberry fields forever. Always sitting on a cornflake feeling blue and lonely, because the world is changed in oh so many ways. How can I even look at you all in the pouring rain? Telling all those lies, I think I'll hide myself away inside a letter box. The time will come when I call you, close your eyes and I'll apologize. I told you before about the fool on my shoulder that's my friend. If it happened once before, I don't know. I don't ask my friends to eat their bacon. All I do is pretend that I'm the walrus: "goo goo", oh what joy! For the benefit of Mr. Maxwell Edison, majoring in doing the best that all the lonely people , till the cows come, waiting for the sun do. Wow wow I want to tell you on our way back in the USSR how much I need you, I love you little darling. It's gonna be all right when I get home. I think I'm just a fool and I will try for you to tell me how I'm a loser.

And one day you'll realize it's all the things she said, words of wisdom that call me on every day. Got to be there and everywhere, don't want to leave her because she loves me more than her comb across my hair. I'd like to be working like a dog- when I'm beside you. People tell me I should be glad so how can I even try? I can pretend that I'm holding back these tears; yesterday all my troubles looked much older and now I find I've got another girl. She gives me a ticket to ride a train. In a week or two I might be asleep. Please, now, Junior, behave yourself! Said you had a boat on a river, got everything you want and all I've got I'll give to ,of course, Henry the walrus! Goo-goo-ga-joob, Ba ba ba pum.

I look at you, and if you saw

And I Love Her

We can use them both, no problem  ;)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #524 on: August 01, 2007, 10:30:15 PM »

And one day you'll realize it's all the things she said, words of wisdom that call me on every day. Got to be there and everywhere, don't want to leave her because she loves me more than her comb across my hair. I'd like to be working like a dog- when I'm beside you. People tell me I should be glad so how can I even try? I can pretend that I'm holding back these tears; yesterday all my troubles looked much older and now I find I've got another girl. She gives me a ticket to ride a train. In a week or two I might be asleep. Please, now, Junior, behave yourself! Said you had a boat on a river, got everything you want and all I've got I'll give to ,of course, Henry the walrus! Goo-goo-ga-joob, Ba ba ba pum.

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own

Don't Bother Me

No hard feelings federtele ;D

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #525 on: August 01, 2007, 10:36:30 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm

Tell Me What You See

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #526 on: August 02, 2007, 04:35:43 AM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere?

Here, There and Everywhere

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #527 on: August 02, 2007, 05:49:50 AM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you

Don't Pass Me By
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #528 on: August 04, 2007, 01:24:03 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say

You Can't Do That

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #529 on: August 04, 2007, 03:08:01 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when i get home

When I Get Home

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #530 on: August 04, 2007, 05:46:23 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to

Revolution

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #531 on: August 05, 2007, 05:46:48 AM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout

Twist And Shout

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #532 on: August 05, 2007, 02:48:33 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so

I'll Cry Instead

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #533 on: August 05, 2007, 10:35:02 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you

Help

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #534 on: August 05, 2007, 11:36:33 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me

Can't Buy Me Love

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #535 on: August 06, 2007, 12:15:47 AM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk

I'll Cry Instead

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #536 on: August 06, 2007, 04:40:15 AM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you

Glass Onion

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #537 on: August 06, 2007, 04:24:33 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you were talking about the

Within You Without You

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #538 on: August 06, 2007, 09:27:22 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you were talking about the broken hearted people

Let It Be

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #539 on: August 06, 2007, 10:17:19 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you were talking about the broken hearted people. Sometimes I wish I

I Want To Tell You
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Page created in 0.47 seconds with 80 queries.