Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: McCartney 3,2,1  (Read 4208 times)

blmeanie

• A Thousand Pages
Re: McCartney 3,2,1
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2021, 10:50:01 AM »

I enjoyed them all, as others have said there are some of same stories, but some new ones too.

RR was fawning, but he also impressed a few times.

To all the criticisms, yeah, to each his own, I enjoy listening to Sir Paul tell stories, even if I'd heard them already.

Someone above brought up a good point, lots of stories from your teens and early 20's while you were in a whirlwind crazy time, I am 22 years his junior and I don't remember a lot correctly from my early 20's.   He is a treasure and I hope others continue to find nuggets of new stories along the way.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2021, 01:20:01 AM »

Still havent watched it.  Will get to it someday.

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2021, 11:00:48 PM »

I enjoyed them all, as others have said there are some of same stories, but some new ones too.

RR was fawning, but he also impressed a few times.

To all the criticisms, yeah, to each his own, I enjoy listening to Sir Paul tell stories, even if I'd heard them already.

Someone above brought up a good point, lots of stories from your teens and early 20's while you were in a whirlwind crazy time, I am 22 years his junior and I don't remember a lot correctly from my early 20's.   He is a treasure and I hope others continue to find nuggets of new stories along the way.

I think Rick wanted to be Martha  ha2ha

But over all yes, a fascinating watch, and some nice insights, Paul needs to drop the "never failed to complete a song with John at his house" and the "Its getting better all the time, its couldnt get much worse" stories in particular.
Hes reminding me of my 81 year old neighbour who tells me the same things everytime he and his wife pop in for a glass of wine.  ha2ha
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2021, 08:18:30 PM »

Well, I posted earlier that I didn't think I'd watch this.  But now I want to.  The only thing is I guess I'll have to join Hulu.  That's all I need - another subscription bill.  I've got too many internet subscriptions the way it is.  :(
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.365 seconds with 47 queries.