Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Have you seen this???!!!  (Read 1419 times)

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Have you seen this???!!!
« on: July 04, 2006, 06:28:47 PM »

Check this out from Chazz Avery's site!!

This is bloody amazing work!!!!!

http://beatlesource.com/bs/mains/audio/xConcerts/concerts.html

Nice one Chazz - you have honestly got the THE best Beatle site I have ever seen! :)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bobber

Re: Have you seen this???!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 06:32:10 PM »

Superb...

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 02:45:05 AM »

Thank you!

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 01:35:40 PM »

well money wins out again...how can a podcaster compete with this...http://beatlesource.com/bs/mains/audio/xConcerts/concerts2.html
ever since i started moondogs..i have tried to be original...and i had stayed true to that...i still claim it was the first site of its kind.....an early pre famed beatles site.....but as the years gain i see other copy cat types popping up...they are getting bigger and better...its hard for a guy to compete unless he has cash....so maybe i should stop...no way jose'....i am gonna pimp rockabilly...again with no cash....just johnny...

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 02:14:47 PM »

Absolutely - you stick at it PC! Yours was the first site I ever saw a pic of Roy Young! :)

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 02:27:55 PM »

that alone makes it worthwhile...

Chazz Avery

• One And One Is Two
  • "I got blisters on my fingers!"
    • TheBeatleSource
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 08:28:37 AM »

Quote from: The_End
Nice one Chazz - you have honestly got the THE best Beatle site I have ever seen! :)

Quote from: Bobber
Superb...

Many thanks for the good words, guys.

Quote from: pc31
well money wins out again...how can a podcaster compete with this...http://beatlesource.com/bs/mains/audio/xConcerts/concerts2.html...its hard for a guy to compete unless he has cash

It costs me less than a $100 a year to run my site. So, it's not a case of having money. And I see your host, Bravenet.com, has a premium plan that's an even better deal than I'm getting from my host (Lunarpages.com).

Quote from: pc31
...i still claim it was the first site of its kind.....an early pre famed beatles site.....but as the years gain i see other copy cat types popping up...they are getting bigger and better....

I hope that's not to imply that I am a copycat. I'm assuming your site started on June 26, 2001. I started TheBeatleSource on Feb. 1, 2004 and the Savage site started on Sept. 1, 2004. Both clearly post-date your site. However, I didn't learn of The Moondogs site until the latter part of 2005. TheBeatleSource, et al, are 100% a creation from my own mind (of course, with the help of many generous contributors). I certainly don't intend to steal anyone's thunder. I just do what I do and get the results I get.

Chazz

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 11:23:16 AM »

Quote from: Chazz_Avery

I hope that's not to imply that I am a copycat. I'm assuming your site started on June 26, 2001. I started TheBeatleSource on Feb. 1, 2004 and the Savage site started on Sept. 1, 2004. Both clearly post-date your site. However, I didn't learn of The Moondogs site until the latter part of 2005. TheBeatleSource, et al, are 100% a creation from my own mind (of course, with the help of many generous contributors). I certainly don't intend to steal anyone's thunder. I just do what I do and get the results I get.

Chazz

Hi Chazz, no, I'm sure PC wasn't implying that you copied his site - I know he is a HUGE fan of your site as well :)

Chazz Avery

• One And One Is Two
  • "I got blisters on my fingers!"
    • TheBeatleSource
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 04:30:49 PM »

Quote from: The_End
I'm sure PC wasn't implying that you copied his site - I know he is a HUGE fan of your site as well :)
No feathers ruffled here. Just trying to clarify.(thumbsup)

Chazz

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 10:28:14 AM »

actually that first line was about me working all the time instead of being home all day to work on a site...versus going to work and earning money...i see how it could be misconstrued...no chazz i love your site....i would never bash on you.....i was just using that great file as an example of how i couldn't do better than that....i applaud your efforts and glad they are there.....in my defense tho i had one,i deleted in 99...it had too much ringo...not that that is a bad thing...i just wanted to show an under developed beatles....

Page created in 1.202 seconds with 57 queries.