Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 97548 times)

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2009, 11:37:55 PM »

I like being barefoot! Yay! :)

[assuming they're on the roof?]
It got extremley windy! John's cap blew off and he went after it, before Paul stopped him. "Leave it! You can buy another cap later!" John gave him a puppy dog face and said "That was my favorite hat!", and sulked. "Okay, okay, we'll go after your hat.", said Bianca. Then.....
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2009, 12:27:49 AM »

"AHHH," screamed a bunch of fans. They saw them on the rooftop.
"We've been spotted. Dear Lordy. I'm going to diee," said George. He kneeled on the rooftop.
"I'll distract them," said Pitch. She grabbed a trash can lid that was there and said, "Come on. Someone has to help me!"
"Fine. I'll come," said Bianca. She grabbed a long pole that was in the trash.
Nanners grabbed a plastic knife, and Georgette grabbed a broken chair. She said, "I feel like a wrestler." Everyone laughed as the girls got off of the roof, through the store, and outside to fight the fans. You could hear Bianca's beautifully loud voice screaming, "BACK AWAY OR WE'LL ATTACK!"
"Haha. Bianca's so loud," Ringo said still on the roof.
"I know. That's why I love her," said George.
John's hat got caught on a pole coming off of the neighboring rooftop. He tried to grab it, but Paul pulled him back. John was determined to get his hat back, so he...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »

*revives*

...and the other Beatles went back downstairs to the glitter store. They dared not go near the windows because of all the fans. "Aw, crud! What are we going to do?" said Ringo. They stood there, thinking for a while, until John had an idea! "How about we get the fans to go away.", he said. [the others could totally tell there was sarcasm in his idea] "Why, thank you for the insight, smartie." said Paul. "Really, what are we going to do? Our friends won't last forever out there!", said a very flustered Ringo. "Well, we could distract them somehow." George mused. They turned slowly to the manager of the store. "What are you going to do to me? Why me? Find someone else!!" John sighed and said "Look, my wife and the rest of our friends our out there holding those fan girls back. I they get hurt, we're suing you" The manager took a sudden change of thought on the matter and said "What do you want me to do?" The boys conversed amongst themselves for a while. They came up with a solution. "You go out there with a bunch of glitter. Clearly present it to the crowd. Then run away as fast as you can." said John. "What does my glitter have to do with anything??" said the manager, who was thouroghly confused. "You'll see. Never underestimate glitter. It works wonders on the mind." said John. So, they pushed the manager outside with some pretty glitter. As soon as he showed them all the glitter, they were tranfixed. "Ooh! Ahh!" "Wow!" they said. The manager took off, and the crowd followed. "What the heck?" said Nanners. "Never underestimate glitter. It works wonders on the mind." said Georgette with a slightly glassy look in here yes. "Okay, whatever," said Pitch. The Beatles came out of the store when all was clear. "Glitter?!" said Pitch. George shrugged. Georgette and John chatted for a minute, then ran off into the sunset. "Oh please," said Paul. "Why now?" The others said nothing and walked on. "Where are we going?" said Ringo. Everyone stopped walking "Um...well..." said the friends. "I don't know. where are we going?" said Bianca. "Well, I'm kinda hungry. How about you guys? said Nanners. "Yes, let's go eat." said George. The gang went to a nearby Italian resterant, pleased to discover that no Beatles fans frequented the joint. "Table for six, please." said Bianca. "Right this way" said the rather portly waiter. They didn't want to spend a lot of money, so they ordered the cheapest item for all of them: one pizza pie. As they were eating ("Why do you eat yours crust first, Ringo", said Paul) John and Georgette entered the resterant, smiling. "What'd you do now?" said George, frowning. "We got John's hat back!" said Georgette. "Oh. Um...well-" "-We thought..." "Yes?" said Georgette. "nothing," said Ringo. "have some pizza" then...

this is what happens when I've been thinking of a story for a long time. I get slightly carried away.  :X

KarpovSergei

• One And One Is Two
Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »

Well Turbo asked me to come by and say a few words since I am in the marines.  I cant post a pic cause my computer is a piece of crap.  Not trying to say anything that people havent already heard but i almost lost a leg over there got hit in the knee with a bulletOf course  Thank you all for your thoughts.  Please dont start spamming or flaming this thread because of this post.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

^^... some fan girl covered in glitter came into the restaurant.
"AHH" screamed the fan girl noticing everyone. She ran outside to call in the rest of the fan girls.
As all of the fan girls poured in the restaurant, everyone else turned to the gang's table/booth thing.
Throughout the restaurant was a collective scream. Not knowing what to do, the gang hid under their table/booth thing.
"Lucky we have his here tablecloth," said Paul.
"Bianca, get down! You'll get hurt," said Nanners pulling on Bianc's pant leg.
"Hold on," said Bianca.
She slipped under the table with the rest of the pizza unnoticed by the fan girls.
George and Ringo looked at Bianca. "You brought the rest of the pizza?"
Bianca replied with, "We'll be here for a while. I brought food."
Georgette and Pitch grabbed a slice. John whimpered remembering his hat on the building.
"Wait everyone! We won't be here long afterall," Georgette said. She had pointed out...
---
Thank you for the revival!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2009, 08:15:31 PM »

Wow!! This is an insane story! But I love it!  ;D

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »

I just read the the whole story, it's so random and funny! so glad it's being revived  ;D I wanna have cheese fights with the Beatles  ;D

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2009, 02:40:59 AM »

Anyone and everyone, feel free to add your own part of the story!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #168 on: September 20, 2009, 02:57:45 AM »

A escape door under the booth/table thingy!!! (very random, yes)
so all of them climbed into the tiny escape door, almost leaving the pizza! "You can't leave the pizza! are you bloody nuts?" Paul shouted. So he swiped up the pizza. They climbed down a looong tunnel until they got to a dimly lit room. Then a man said, "Did you lose your hat, Lennon?" he twirled it around his finger, the man was........

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #169 on: September 20, 2009, 04:35:57 AM »

wow, i had forgot all about this! ok, it's late at night, so if whatever comes out right now isn't quite normal, it's cause i'm barely concisous. =)

the man was a magician! The Boys and the Girls were standing in a basement full of magical props, and the man who had John's hat was dressed in full magician gear.
"OOOH! Magic!" Said Nanners and Bianca at the same time. Ringo looked as though he really wanted to be excited, yet was afraid.
"You're not a fake, like both Santa's were, are you?!?" He asked suspiciously.
"Of course not!" Said the magician. "And if you doubt me, go ahead and look around, and you'll see everything here is just part of my trade."
"What's your name?" Asked George.
"I'm Alexander the Great." The magician said.
"Wait......." Pitch began. "Oh, never mind. I've learned to stop questioning this sort of stuff." John and Paul were already inspecting all the sharp and pointy things leaning against the wall, wide eyed, so Pitch turned to join them after one quick shake of the head. Alexander showed them all his things, and a few magic tricks, which made Georgette VERY happy.
"Magic is SOO amazing!" She exclaimed. "I had an uncle who could do the most amazing trick. I don't know if you could do it, Alexander...."
"Well, what is it? I could always try. I am, after all, Great." He said.
"I'm not so sure.......I mean, we'd need 50 feet of rope, 3 dolphins, and a whole mess of syrup." Everyone looked at her strangely.
"Oh, well, I don't think I could do anything like that." Alexander replied after a few seconds of Georgette feeling uncomfortable from the staring. "But I CAN do this..." He took a small box with one open side, covered with and cloth, and removed the cloth to reveal.....

----------------------------------------------
Wow, I shouldn't be allowed to write at night.  ;D
oh, and sorry about sort of inventing an uncle for you, Mrs. Lennon! the story just needed some crazy magic tricks with dolphins! it NEEDED it! and heck, it needed syrup in it too!
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2009, 01:39:07 PM »

A PINK FROG!!!! (Yes, pink!) Everyone stared in amazement! Then John ran to hide behind Paulie, because he hated frogs. Especially pink ones! "Get that thing away from me, you magic man!" he screamed. "It's ok John! He wont hurt you!" The man said. "I am only here to entertain!" He pulled a bunch of flowers out of his sleeve! "Oooooh Flowers!" Bianca said, then ran up to grab them from him. "So, is there an exit out of here?" Pitch asked the man. "Yes, there is." he said. "But to get out, you have to cross............"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it's so random  ;D

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2009, 03:39:57 PM »

^ ... the workout gym.
A collective gasp ran across the goup of friends.
"Workout? Like... exercise?" asked Ringo in shock.
"Yes," said Alexander, "With spandex."
"NOO!" screamed Bianca in fear. George went to comfort her.
Nanners and Pitch looked through a curtain to se the big and colorful yoga mat rack.
"It's dreadful. Awful," said Pitch.
Paul, John, and Geogette went to check as well,
Georgette screamed. "Everyone's so HAPPY and upbeat! No. NO!"
Alexander, with a look of regret on his face, said, "I'm sorry," and pushed everyone into the orkout gym. That's when...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

Two women dressed in spandex came up and gave them each their own spandex jumpsuit. "You really expect me to WEAR this?" George said, holding it with two fingers. "Yes yes! Put jumpsuit on!" one of the ladies said. When they were in their jumpsuits, the ladies lead them each to a workout machine. "Burn 300 calories then you go home!" the other lady said. So they each started running on a treadmill. "I.... can't.... take.... any.....more." Paul huffed. Ringo was panting like a dog, " I.... can't... either..... Paul...." he replied. He started slowing down. "NO!..... Ringo!.... Dont go into the light!" George exsclaimed. "5 more minutes!" The girls, on the other hand, were doing yoga on the other side of the room. "And streeeeetch!" (stretch) The instructor said. "Ouuuuuch!!!" Pitch said. She had pulled her hamstring. "Are you ok?" Bianca asked. "Ok! You done!" the lady said. She lead them to the door, and on the other side was..........

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »

a deserted side street in the city that they were in. Ringo poked his head out really slowly and looked scared.
"What is it?" Georgette asked him.
"Nothing." He said. "And that's the strange thing."
"What do you mean?" John asked.
Ringo said, "I mean nothing weird is going on out there! it's the first normal thing I've seen in a long time, and it scares me!" Pitch went over to give him a little comforting hug and tell him that it was all right. Meanwhile, everyone else walked out the door and soon saw what Ringo meant. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening at all.
"Hm. I just noticed something." Paul said, looking around the empty street.
"What?" Nanners asked curiously, looking around for whatever he was seeing.
"Ever since we met up with you ladies, strange things have been happening about every second. It's odd, isn't it?" Everyone agreed that it was strange.
"But what does it mean?" George asked. Nobody could think of a thing to say, until Bianca yelled,
"Maybe it's cause we're all so gorgeous, and all that gorgeousness can't be in one place too long without weird things happening!"
Suddenly, a voice cried out, "They know too much!" and some men appeared from around the corner. "Get them!" yelled the same voice. Next thing the gang knew, they were waking up, in a strange room. Then.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ooh, where are they? what happened? sombody must answer these questions! =)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2009, 09:16:10 PM »

^... Jeremy came out handcuffed! "Help me, please! I've done no wrong! I must go home. It's been too long!" Everyone stared.
"Your hands are small enough to slip through," said Bianca and Ringo. Jeremy freed his hands. All of a sudden, the room started moving. Everyone was toppling over.
"Ow! Watch it," said John as Nanners rolled on him by accident.
"Sorry. There's no room in here. It's hard," she replied. George tried standing, but he ended up hitting his head. "Ouch!"
Pitch tried standing as well, but her head hit the celing as well.
Georgette got scared. "What's going on?" No one knew what was going on.
"I want to go home," Bianca said almost in tears.
"Yeah. This is too scary," said Paul.
All of a sudden, the lights in the moving room turned off. Smoke engulfed everyone. Purple light poured in through a crack in the wall.
"What's happening? Hey! HEY," screamed Ringo. A chill came over thr room. Everyone huddled. the room stopped moving. Everyone heard footsteps walking towards them. They heard latches, and off came the celing of the room. They weren't in a building, they were in a...
---
I got carried away. I'm way too anxious for halloween.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 12:47:28 AM by freakchic9 »

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »

Wow, somebody actually revived this?! Heeheeee...
_______
.....box. A very large box big enough for 7 (?) people and Jeremy (I'm not sure what he'd be classified as) They broke free of the box, to discover that they were in some sort of dining room. All of a sudden, they were greeted by a large man who turned out to be a waiter. "Willkommen bie der verärgerte Fork!" he said. "Kann Ihre Bestellung werden dauern?" The gang were completely confused. "Umm, I'm sorry, but I don't speak German..." said George. The waiter gave him a blank look. "WE...DON'T....UN-DER-STAND," said Bianca very slowly and clearly. "Wait, guys!" said John, "I've got my trusty English-German dictionary!" The group cheered. "Um...Sie Geruch... von ranzig Blumenkohl!" said John, looking satisfied with himself. The waiter was not pleased, as he promptly slapped John in the face. "Oh, John! Are you alright?" said Georgette. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, "but that dictionary is not going to do us any good, I'm sure." Ringo piped up: "Ich kann eine Bat mit einem Ei-Löffel töten!" The waiter was overcome with shock. "Wirklich?" he asked. "What the heck, Ringo?" said Nanners. He shrugged. The group waved good-bye as they made for the front doors. "Nein!" the waiter shouted. "You no go!" The gang tried the doors, but the had been locked. "Oh nooooo!" somebody screamed. They turned around to find that Jeremy had been kidnapped! "Oh, this is NOT good, not good at all....." Bianca said. "What are we going to do now?!" said and exasperated Paul. "Wait!" said Georgette. "I have an idea." "Well? What is it?" urged George. "You'll see....AHEM!" she said, getting the waiter's attention, "Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer?" she uttered. "Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwalt gersput!" An awkward silence followed. Suddenly, the waite started to giggle. "Flipperwalt...gersput? WAHAHAA-" He literally laughed himsellf to death. "Wow!" said Pitch. "Where'd you learn that?" Georgette shrugged it off and said "Pen pals." Then, out of nowhere, a HUGE............

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

I'll so overdo this part. No worries.
---
^... ball of pink yarn rolled through the place!
"Really? REALLY? When will this stop? When..." complained Bianca. George stuck a spoon in her mouth to keep her from talking.
The ball of yarn stopped at the locked doors. Then, everyone heard a scream.
"Hear that? It's screaming," said Pitch.
"I hear it... oops. :)" said Bianca. She tried talking, and the spoon fell out of her mouth. Everyone laughed.
Paul, wanting to know where the screamin came from, listened around.
"Hey.Listen to the yarn," said Paul. Everyone plopped their ears on the yars.
Nanners jumped back. "Ahh! The screaming's in there!"
Ringo and John grabbed knives, and Georgette grabbed a pair of kitchen shears. They cut through a good amount of yarn, and everyone else peeled through.
George found a head while peeling thourh and said, "Hey! a head! There's a person in here! Come on, let's get him out."
Everyone peeled through the yarn to find out the mystery screamer... PAULA.
"Paula. Nice seeing you again," said Paul.
"I was kidnapped! Help me," said Paula in tears. Pitch and Bianca tried to comfort her, but Paula refused. "There was a man and he had a bat and spray paint. Next thing I know is I'm seeing pink and I'm rolling."
Ringo, not believing a sinle word wandered the dining room. He found a door. Behind the door was...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2009, 01:20:24 AM »

a boat on a river!!! And they found themselves in a word of tangerine trees and marmalade skies! Then, they heared "Riiiingo!! Paaaul! Jooohn! Georgeee! Nanners!! Bianca!" And so on and so forth. They saw a girl calling them. "A girl, with, Kalidescope eyes?" Paul said, VERY confused. "I should write a song about this!!" John contemplated." Then they saw Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over their head! They looked for the girl with the sun in her eyes, but she was gone. "Look up!" George said, it was, LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS! (to the 3rd power) The they followed the girl to a bridge by a fountain, where they say rocking horse people eating marshmallow pies. Everyone was smiling as the drifted passed the flowers, that grew so incredibly high! "Look! Newspaper taxis!" Nanners shouted! They appeared on the shore, they were waiting to take them away. They climbed in the back with their head in the clouds and they were gone. LUCY IN THE SKY! WITH DIAMONDS! (hee!) "Hey!" Bianca shouted. "There's a train station!" they ran over to a train in a station. With plasticine porters had looking-glass ties. Then! Suddenly! They saw the girl with Kalidescope eyes at the turnstile! "Come over here!" she shouted! "Let's go!" Pitch shouted. Over there was............

I didn't listen to Lucy In The Sky! What are you talking about XD

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2009, 09:02:43 PM »

^... a giant cake with a body print in it.
"It's like deja vu in real life. I swear I've seen that cake before," said Paul.
Bianca Replied, "That's not just any cake. It's my cake. See?" She posed like the big body print.
Everyone was all confused. Everything in their past that caused hem trouble was coming back to haunt them.
"Okay. I say we're in some crazy land and we should save ouselves," said Picth. All of a sudden, John screamed.
"I'm dressed as a maid and a king. Why me?" Then Nanners screamed as well. "And I'm a maid-queen. Help?"
A strange voice was heard. "What's going on around here?" Everyone looked and saw the woman with kaleidoscope eyes. Then it hit Ringo. He recognized the hair.
"That's not any lady. It's the lady from table 5! You tricked us!"
"No... I'm Lucy... Yeah."
George looked skeptical. He recognized her as well. "Hey! She's got a lawyer neaby! Run!"
The group hightailed  out of there. They found a random room, so they all crammed inside.
"Hey. I found a light switch. Here..." said Pitch. She flipped the switch. A light turned on and they were on a conveyor belt.
"Yay! Let's play," said Georgette. No one moved until they fell off the conveyor belt onto a slide. Down at the bottom of the slide, everyone lauhed. Everyone was in...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2009, 12:13:49 AM »

Antarctica.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 81 queries.