Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 98

Author Topic: You know you're a fan...  (Read 256886 times)

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
Re: You know you're a fan...
« Reply #800 on: September 06, 2009, 03:25:04 AM »

You know you're a fan when a song says, "I see the people sweatin',", but you think the line is, "I see The Beatles sewatin'," and you freak out.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #801 on: September 06, 2009, 07:49:27 AM »

You know you're a fan when a song says, "I see the people sweatin',", but you think the line is, "I see The Beatles sewatin'," and you freak out.
Oh my gosh, that is so me! I actually burned a few Beatles compilation CD's specifically to go in my mom's car. (I was scared that something might somehow happen to the original albums :-[) I am a geek and I am proud!  :D

Cute freakchick! And Mrs. Lennon! I love how you burned the cd's! That's exactly how I am with my stuff, I don't want anyone else touching it or anything. I'm afraid it'll get a scratch! haha!!  ;D

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #802 on: September 06, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »

Oh my gosh, that is so me! I actually burned a few Beatles compilation CD's specifically to go in my mom's car. (I was scared that something might somehow happen to the original albums :-[) I am a geek and I am proud!  :D

The Beatles CD's in my car are all burned copies of the originals. If I get the remasters, then I'm switching the originals to my car CD's. We are total geeks, man!

You know you're a fan if...
You're working on a Beatles-related project with a hot glue gun, and you're far more worried about injuring the Beatle object and not yourself.
Your friends and family don't even bat an eye when you call yourself an "insane" Beatles fan. They already totally know and are so used to you being weird.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:47:00 AM by Penny Lane »

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #803 on: September 08, 2009, 07:14:36 AM »

you know you're are fan when you go into Borders and just stare at all the beatles merchandise, for like 15 mins. And you just keep circling the display area. Even though you know you've already seen it before.  It still amazes you every time you go around! :)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #804 on: September 08, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »

you know you're are fan when you go into Borders and just stare at all the beatles merchandise, for like 15 mins. And you just keep circling the display area. Even though you know you've already seen it before.  It still amazes you every time you go around! :)

I can totally see myself doing that, hahaha. We are easily amused.

Do many stores have special Beatles displays for 9/9??

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #805 on: September 08, 2009, 08:31:34 PM »

When your teacher greets you they say to you that they listened to the white album in the car ride (he saw my Beatle shirt) and you basically scream "REALLY!!!! WOW!!! THATS SOOOO COOL!!!!!" and then everyone thinks your a freak lol

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #806 on: September 08, 2009, 11:17:28 PM »

I can totally see myself doing that, hahaha. We are easily amused.

Do many stores have special Beatles displays for 9/9??

I'm pretty sure that they pretty much all do. They even had Beatles music playing! I never wanted to leave!  ;D ;D

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #807 on: September 08, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »

When your teacher greets you they say to you that they listened to the white album in the car ride (he saw my Beatle shirt) and you basically scream "REALLY!!!! WOW!!! THATS SOOOO COOL!!!!!" and then everyone thinks your a freak lol

Cute! Someone asked me if I liked the Beatles when I had a shirt on once. And I was thinking DUH!!! hahaha!!  ;D

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #808 on: September 08, 2009, 11:40:49 PM »

I did this just two days ago! and then, while i was standing there, some lady walks over with her daughter and she goes, "That one." *points at random picture of John.* "That was John when he was clean shaven. He was one of the most important people in music...." (educating the young in important matters!) and i freaked out because i was wearing a John Lennon shirt. =)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #809 on: September 09, 2009, 05:42:48 AM »

I did this just two days ago! and then, while i was standing there, some lady walks over with her daughter and she goes, "That one." *points at random picture of John.* "That was John when he was clean shaven. He was one of the most important people in music...." (educating the young in important matters!) and i freaked out because i was wearing a John Lennon shirt. =)

I know isn't it so mesmorizing?? I couldn't walk away. And I felt defensive if someone walked by really close, I thought they might take something that I wanted!  ;D

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #810 on: September 09, 2009, 06:22:34 AM »

Cute! Someone asked me if I liked the Beatles when I had a shirt on once. And I was thinking DUH!!! hahaha!!  ;D

Its not always the case tho :-[. I saw this girl at school once with a beatle T  so i was all like yay a fellow fan!!! I ended making a comment abt how dreamy george is with his long hair and she was like "who is george" and i was like george harrison dur! the beatles.. and then she was like oh... my mom bought it for me i dont really em... I was in shock   :o and sed srry and walked away....
I Me Mine.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #811 on: September 09, 2009, 06:26:21 AM »

Its not always the case tho :-[. I saw this girl at school once with a beatle T  so i was all like yay a fellow fan!!! I ended making a comment abt how dreamy george is with his long hair and she was like "who is george" and i was like george harrison dur! the beatles.. and then she was like oh... my mom bought it for me i dont really em... I was in shock   :o and sed srry and walked away....

Wow, that's pretty lame.....  :o :(

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #812 on: September 09, 2009, 06:43:38 AM »

Its not always the case tho :-[. I saw this girl at school once with a beatle T  so i was all like yay a fellow fan!!! I ended making a comment abt how dreamy george is with his long hair and she was like "who is george" and i was like george harrison dur! the beatles.. and then she was like oh... my mom bought it for me i dont really em... I was in shock   :o and sed srry and walked away....

Yeah I hate it when people wear Beatle shirts only because they think it's "cool"  

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #813 on: September 09, 2009, 08:43:45 AM »

Wow, that's pretty lame.....  :o :(

agreed! That girl sounds crazy!

Euan Buchan

• A Thousand Pages
    • The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
« Reply #814 on: September 09, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »

You're anxious to see what town will be like with the release of the remasters

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #815 on: September 09, 2009, 11:45:01 AM »

you know your a fan when your listening to nothing but the beatles all day today in celebration of the Remasters &
the Rock Band came, its like xmas day to us Beatles Fans i should think!!! :D

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #816 on: September 09, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »

you know your a fan when your listening to nothing but the beatles all day today in celebration of the Remasters &
the Rock Band came, its like xmas day to us Beatles Fans i should think!!! :D

Today feels like a Beatles holiday. Too bad we all can't "come together" and celebrate!

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #817 on: September 09, 2009, 08:02:26 PM »

Today feels like a Beatles holiday. Too bad we all can't "come together" and celebrate!

That would be so FAB!

I know I don't want to do anything but listen to the music!! I would like to be playing Rock Band, but mine hasn't come yet! It will though....I just have to keep telling myself that!  ;)

"I'm Happy Just To Dance With You" is playing now!! WOO!!

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #818 on: September 10, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »

Yeah I hate it when people wear Beatle shirts only because they think it's "cool" 
Oooh, I knooow! This one girl at my school was wearing an 'Abbey Road' shirt, and I go up to her all exited-like and say "OHMYGOSH! You like the Beatles too! What's your favorite song?" and loads of other fan-babble and she just looks at me like "What the heck are you talking about?" I wish people wouldn't wear T-Shirts about things they don't really like. Makes a lot of awkward moments for those of us that do!

You know you're a fan if you are currently working on your own crappy Beatles website.   ;)
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #819 on: September 10, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

^ good luck with your site. =)

you know you're a fan when you freak out on September 9 even though you're not buying anything. (YET.)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 98

Page created in 3.43 seconds with 85 queries.