Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 98

Author Topic: You know you're a fan...  (Read 256901 times)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
Re: You know you're a fan...
« Reply #820 on: September 11, 2009, 01:10:06 AM »

you know you're a fan when you freak out on September 9 even though you're not buying anything. (YET.)

I'm in the same boat as you....

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #821 on: September 11, 2009, 06:53:40 AM »

Oooh, I knooow! This one girl at my school was wearing an 'Abbey Road' shirt, and I go up to her all exited-like and say "OHMYGOSH! You like the Beatles too! What's your favorite song?" and loads of other fan-babble and she just looks at me like "What the heck are you talking about?" I wish people wouldn't wear T-Shirts about things they don't really like. Makes a lot of awkward moments for those of us that do!

You know you're a fan if you are currently working on your own crappy Beatles website.   ;)

I'm sure your site is not crappy.

Man, anyway, I agree. People should not wear Beatles shirts if they're not true fans.

You know you're a fan if...

You see a Beatles birthday card in the store and you buy it for YOURSELF.

You hear your classmates talk about the Beatles remasters and Rock Band and you eavesdrop really hard.

You hear random neighbors blasting "Twist and Shout" loudly from across the street and you become super happy!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:56:29 AM by Penny Lane »

Wonderland

• Getting Better
  • I'm as crazy as you want me to be
« Reply #822 on: September 11, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

Oooh, I knooow! This one girl at my school was wearing an 'Abbey Road' shirt, and I go up to her all exited-like and say "OHMYGOSH! You like the Beatles too! What's your favorite song?" and loads of other fan-babble and she just looks at me like "What the heck are you talking about?" I wish people wouldn't wear T-Shirts about things they don't really like. Makes a lot of awkward moments for those of us that do!

You know you're a fan if you are currently working on your own crappy Beatles website.   ;)

I KNOW! The amount of times I've been out, seen someone with a Beatles t-shirt, grin, and point to it only for them to give me a funny look... BLEH. By all means, wear a Beatles t-shirt, I'd LOVE that, but only if you like the darn band.

And I can't wait to see your site. (:

You know you're totally obsessed with The Beatles when you find out during school that your Dad ordered the Stereo Boxset over the internet and you FREAK OUT, tell everybody, and can't concentrate on your work.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #823 on: September 12, 2009, 12:06:55 AM »

You know you're totally obsessed with The Beatles when you find out during school that your Dad ordered the Stereo Boxset over the internet and you FREAK OUT, tell everybody, and can't concentrate on your work.

The Beatles give me ADD, muhahahaha.

You know you're a fan if you flip through a Rolling Stones photo book, and then you freak out when you see the Beatles in the book too.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #824 on: September 12, 2009, 12:20:22 AM »

The Beatles give me ADD, muhahahaha.

You know you're a fan if you flip through a Rolling Stones photo book, and then you freak out when you see the Beatles in the book too.

I saw one of Ketih Richards and Paul McCartney and I had a heart attack! :D

You know your a fan when you watch the Abbey Road Rock Band commercial and you think even the fake beatles are smokin'!!!! Hehe

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #825 on: September 12, 2009, 04:59:52 AM »

I saw one of Ketih Richards and Paul McCartney and I had a heart attack! :D

You know your a fan when you watch the Abbey Road Rock Band commercial and you think even the fake beatles are smokin'!!!! Hehe

Fake John actually scares me a little, LOL... The part where he's all smiley...I'm just like, ahhhh!

But Paul, OMG. I even think cartoon Paul is hot. I really have problems. *hangs head in shame*

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #826 on: September 13, 2009, 12:25:17 AM »

Fake John actually scares me a little, LOL... The part where he's all smiley...I'm just like, ahhhh!

But Paul, OMG. I even think cartoon Paul is hot. I really have problems. *hangs head in shame*

LOL. I could see where John might be a little iffy, but Paul is like, WOW. And I have problems too when it comes to Paul LOL.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #827 on: September 13, 2009, 01:59:22 AM »

You know you're a fan when you're so mad that you're own father would steal your DVD without asking to watch it first when he so said I could watch it first! NOW I'M NOT THE FIRST ONE TO WATCH THE CONCERT FOR BANGLADESH AND I CAN'T WACH IT ANYMORE!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #828 on: September 13, 2009, 02:02:17 AM »

^ I'm sorry for your loss  :'(

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #829 on: September 13, 2009, 05:53:30 AM »

you know you're a fan when you almost scream when they play Ticket to Ride before the morning announcements at school! I was also wearing my ticket to ride shirt that day which was really weird.  :o
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 05:55:51 AM by georgeharrisonluver »

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #830 on: September 13, 2009, 06:21:58 AM »

LOL. I could see where John might be a little iffy, but Paul is like, WOW. And I have problems too when it comes to Paul LOL.

Yeah, Fake Paul is gorgeous. I'm glad someone else here has problems concerning Paul too. We should start a therapy group, Paulaholics Anonymous, haha. We're addicted to this man and we're insane. :D

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #831 on: September 13, 2009, 08:15:29 AM »

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #832 on: September 13, 2009, 10:50:35 AM »

Yeah, Fake Paul is gorgeous. I'm glad someone else here has problems concerning Paul too. We should start a therapy group, Paulaholics Anonymous, haha. We're addicted to this man and we're insane. :D

Haha! And damn proud of it, I am guessing! ;)

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #833 on: September 13, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »

Haha! And damn proud of it, I am guessing! ;)

LOL!! Maybe! I just wonder how many people out there think I'm certifiably nuts. ;)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #834 on: September 13, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »

BTW, I was in Borders and Barnes and Noble yesterday, and BOTH stores were playing the Beatles' remasters on their stereo systems. You know you're a fan if hearing Beatles songs in stores makes you happy. :) And both stores were selling Beatles merch too.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #835 on: September 13, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »

BTW, I was in Borders and Barnes and Noble yesterday, and BOTH stores were playing the Beatles' remasters on their stereo systems. You know you're a fan if hearing Beatles songs in stores makes you happy. :) And both stores were selling Beatles merch too.

yah I went in again yesterday! It was so hard to resist not getting a stereo cd. But one of these days I will. I'll probably just start collecting them. But I gotta wait, my rockband is coming soon!

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #836 on: September 13, 2009, 05:46:17 PM »

you know you're a fan when you almost scream when they play Ticket to Ride before the morning announcements at school! I was also wearing my ticket to ride shirt that day which was really weird.  :o

^That's funny!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #837 on: September 13, 2009, 10:16:41 PM »

let's see, you know you're a fan when you change your desktop background almost everyday from one Beatley picture to the next. =)

actually, it's really funny, i had this pic up the other day and my friend was over, and he is NOT a Beatles fan (BOO him!) and he was like, "who's that?!?!?!" so i was all "Ringo Starr." and was just like, "Oh, ok." he had NO idea who that was. but it was a little awkward considering the picture and my friend being a guy....God, look at him in that picture! one of my favorites.

Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #838 on: September 13, 2009, 11:56:21 PM »

let's see, you know you're a fan when you change your desktop background almost everyday from one Beatley picture to the next. =)

Sounds like more people here need to use Linux for wallpaper slideshows! Mmmmm!

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #839 on: September 14, 2009, 12:15:32 AM »

^  i like changing it everyday because it gives me an excuse to look at all those AMAZING pictures of Paul.......oh, and those other Beatles too. ;)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 98

Page created in 0.958 seconds with 83 queries.