Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!  (Read 709 times)

frightenedandscared

• A Beginning
Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!
« on: May 13, 2005, 09:10:08 PM »

He turns 55 today!

I read once that John and Paul were big fans of his in the late seventies. He also recorded "Ebony and Ivory" with Paul as a duet.

(from wikipedia)
Stevie Wonder (real name: Steveland Hardaway Judkins (he later changed his last name to Morris, which was his mother's married name), born on May 13, 1950 in Saginaw, Michigan) is an African American singer, songwriter, producer, musician, humanitarian and social activist. Blind nearly from birth, Wonder became one of the most successful and well-known artists on the Motown label, with nine #1 hits to his name. He has recorded several critically acclaimed albums and hit singles, and writing and producing songs for many of his labelmates and outside artists as well. A multi-instrumentalist, Wonder plays the drums, guitar, synthesizers, congas, and most famously the piano, harmonica and the keyboard.

In Blue Hawaii

• Getting Better
Re: Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 04:01:48 AM »

a formerly great artist

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
Re: Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 06:45:57 AM »

Pre 'I Just Called To Say I Love You' is the better time to check out his stuff.

Albums like Inner Visions, Talking Book and Songs In The Key of Life do it for me. I gotta say his latest single is Stevie back up to old tricks. Not bad at all!!!!
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 40 queries.