Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Yoko is the greatest!  (Read 13013 times)

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
Re: Yoko is the greatest!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2019, 01:20:01 PM »

John and Yoko had a symbiotic relationship, Loco.

Hello:  What's the matter with me anyway?  I'm just an Ebenezer Scrooge when it comes to love.

I would kindly ask you to disregard my negative energy and comments.  The song below perfectly describes my discontent.  Please forgive me.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjC2n7dGRSA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjC2n7dGRSA</a>
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:23:01 PM by Loco Mo »
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 03:02:15 AM »

Nah, Loco, your mood just swings like a pendulum do...just like England.

https://youtu.be/bKeOpI3N85M
I can stay till it's time to go

Bingo Bongo

• Getting Better
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2019, 09:28:18 PM »

I still blame her for the breakup of the Yoko Ono Band...
Beatles music gives me Eargasms

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 12:47:11 AM »

While the goings on of the British royal family are of minimal interest to this descendant of convicts, I am amused that Megan Markle is now being called the royal family’s Yoko Ono.  ha2ha

KelMar

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2020, 03:38:20 AM »

While the goings on of the British royal family are of minimal interest to this descendant of convicts, I am amused that Megan Markle is now being called the royal family’s Yoko Ono.  ha2ha

That’s funny! Gotta hand it to them though. That took guts. It hasn’t happened since 1936 when King Edward VIII abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Simpson. Damn yankees.

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2020, 06:41:20 AM »

That’s funny! Gotta hand it to them though. That took guts. It hasn’t happened since 1936 when King Edward VIII abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Simpson. Damn yankees.

Yes. Although they’re not giving up their titles, or their main income, so I don’t think they’ll starve while setting up the Duke and Duchess Dry Cleaners or whatever they plan. 

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2020, 11:24:39 PM »

I was born and raised in England but I have absolutely no love for the Royals, Im a republican, always have been. I don't believe in titles, Lords, earls, Sirs, Prince this, HRH that lol.
Whilst with any luck MM could bring down the RF, I really cant stand the woman, she seems the epitome of a narcissist to me. So many examples of things she's done since becoming Royal.
Now she's flown back to Canada where little Archie has been since late November when they went on their bed in. Did she or Harry ever even consider that Harry's dad or the Queen might quite like to see Archie, 8 weeks is a long time in baby terms, they change so much. Im sure the Queen hasn't got long left, it seems a cruel way to treat her. But MM does this to her own Dad who hasn't met his Son in Law or his Grandson.

Theyre giving up their money from the taxpayer EXCEPT they still want the 24 hour protection paid for, they still want their HRH titles, and they still want use of Frogmore House, a home that the UK taxpayers have just spent 2.5 million pounds renovating.
Im sorry but if you want out of 'The Firm', and you want to be the Beckhams mark 2, it should mean out.

Harry was THE most popular royal in the UK, until he married MM, she has changed him beyond recondition.
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2020, 12:20:13 AM »

I agree. You can’t be half in or out. And I’m not sure what they’re proposing even helps what they say they are addressing. They’ll still be public figures and in the spotlight. Probably more so since whatever they do will be reliant on them keeping a public profile. Princess Anne and Prince Edward seem to do quite ok quietly doing their charity work.

Bingo Bongo

• Getting Better
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2020, 07:29:44 PM »

Theyre giving up their money from the taxpayer EXCEPT they still want the 24 hour protection paid for, they still want their HRH titles.

Thankfully they did relinquish their titles, and are paying for their own protection here in Canada.

Love live The Beatles.  Only royalty I'll listen to!  icon_king
Beatles music gives me Eargasms

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2021, 04:21:04 PM »

I am amused that Megan Markle is now being called the royal family’s Yoko Ono.  ha2ha

I had to dredge this thread up to vent about the American news media: Enough already with Meghan and Harry! This Oprah interview has been splashed all over the news for days now and shows no sign of fading away. It's gotten to the point that I almost miss Dr. Fauci. And that's saying something.  >:(

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2021, 12:51:43 AM »

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2021, 02:24:19 AM »

Thankfully they did relinquish their titles,

Still both HRH, Duke & Duchess of Sussex.

Ive had dealings with a narcissist in my past and imo Meghan is a classic example. Poor Harry has been roped in by her.
She has zero empathy for anyone and is firmly in control of not just Harry and Archie but the $$ Harry inherited from his Mother.
I just feel sorry for Archie, imagine the privileged life he couldve had in Britain.....he now wont even know or even maybe meet his extended family.
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2021, 05:07:41 AM »

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2021, 09:40:16 AM »

^^^^

ha2ha

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2021, 10:39:43 PM »

ha2ha
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2021, 11:25:23 PM »

Ive had dealings with a narcissist in my past and imo Meghan is a classic example. Poor Harry has been roped in by her.
She has zero empathy for anyone and is firmly in control of not just Harry and Archie but the $$ Harry inherited from his Mother.

You nailed it, Kev.  But there's more.  Harry lost his mom when he was a child.  That was a deep traumatic episode which left him scarred psychologically.  I'm not that kind of a doctor but I'd say that Meghan cleverly preyed upon Harry and his tragic loss...

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2021, 03:01:52 AM »

This whole Harry and Meghan thing is like watching an Alfred Hitchcock movie...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5jvQwwHQNY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5jvQwwHQNY</a>

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2021, 01:36:28 PM »

You nailed it, Kev.  But there's more.  Harry lost his mom when he was a child.  That was a deep traumatic episode which left him scarred psychologically.  I'm not that kind of a doctor but I'd say that Meghan cleverly preyed upon Harry and his tragic loss...

I feel sorry for Harry. He's slowly losing his family.
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2022, 01:57:44 AM »

I came across an article today about (ugh) Harry and Meghan. I find them unbearable, so I'm not even sure why I read it, but it did contain this Beatles (well, John and Yoko) reference—"The British press dug out a series of photos of John Lennon and Yoko Ono all ‘loved up,’ which were almost identical to the poses adopted by Harry and Meghan"—seemingly implying that the two were trying to mimic John and Yoko. I wonder which photos, specifically, the quote is referring to. I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2022, 03:29:46 AM »

^

Harry is weak.  He's got problems brought on by the loss of his mother at such an early age.  I pity him.  He married a mother figure.

I pitied John for similar reasons.  He also married a mother figure when he married Yoko.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.87 seconds with 78 queries.