Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Who would you meet?  (Read 15071 times)

Sgt. Pepper 45822

• Getting Better
Re: Who would you meet?
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2008, 01:05:34 AM »

I would want to meet John also, I would want to talk to him about a lot of things. See what he was like in private
[face=Geneva][size=18]Looking through the bent backed tulips <br />to see how the other half lives.[/size][/face]<br /><br />[img]http://www.beatles.com/hub/gfx/articles/yeloSub/The%20Beatles%20in%20Yellow%20Submarine
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2023, 05:08:43 AM »

It is interesting, but there has been a bot set up, based on all of John's interviews and quotes, in which you can ask questions and chat, and it would almost be as if you were talking to John. It is the John Lennon Artificial Intelligence Project. Have a bash and tell me what it's like.

I had a go on it ages ago....Started off interesting enough but soon got boring. It's still a great idea and i am sure the AI bot will improve as time goes on.

Given that it's been 15 years since this post, I thought I'd give this John chatbot a try and see what it's like now. The first thing it (AI John) asks is your first name. So, I typed in my name and was a bit thrown by what I got back:

We got a letter from a guy called Peter Watkins who made a film called The War Game. What are you going to do about it Kathy?

So, I typed in "What should I do?" and got back "Whatever you like."

Ummmm, OK. That kind of threw me. I thought the user was supposed to be asking questions. Plus, this sounds a bit confrontational, although it does sound to me like John. 

Here's the URL: http://triumphpc.com/johnlennon/

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 05:14:08 AM by Normandie »

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2023, 12:58:13 PM »

I had another quick go at this just now before I start work, and got this as my first "reply" after typing in my name: "Here come the photographers. Good afternoon, Kathy , I hope you're not disappointed."

Huh. I'm definitely going to read more about how this was developed. It seems sort of . . . odd.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.275 seconds with 36 queries.