Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Why I knew Wayne would make an obnoxious post  (Read 7514 times)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Why I knew Wayne would make an obnoxious post
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2004, 07:54:38 AM »

whoa, what happened.... our happy little forum family is falling to pieces...
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2004, 12:01:42 PM »

there is no i in team........a certain element has stirred crap up but we can adapt.
there was not much bashing at the old forum.in fact i may have done most of it.i have seen what has gone down and have been party to it but this time i was not here.
i don't hate wayne.i do dislike how he says he doesn't provoke,because he does on mostly  every post.i have heard he is the same on another forum.he is a inbred hypocrit!but even that statement is just my opinion.it doesn't make it true,albeit it sounds close.
the world watches as chuck tries to demean wayne and vice versa.at times i am surprised wayne-o can every type and spell.
it should be given a rest.if not i will not wash my hands for a minute.......
who cares who stays and who goes as long as you are as civil a regular human.
we come to read and post.sometimes bash.......but leaving is a choice an individual makes not the crowd.we can sure push like heck tho.
remember savage666,also hideousjohn?i dissed this guy on the forum,then he dissed me back.tk and sun jumped in.then one night i posted my chatroom link and he popped in.we actually had a great discourse after an initial bashing.posting had clouded a post two,but the chat cleared the air.
not that i want to chat with wayne,i like the bashing but it does hinder the board and i grow weary of being invovled but you guys can carry on.

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
  • The choice is yours, don't be late
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2004, 02:10:42 PM »

what the hell happened here?? Is Charlie banned?

---powered by Moondogs®---

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2004, 05:34:36 PM »

Oh boys and girls, thank you for those who found the time to welcome me back in all this..well... pardon my language but B-U-L-L S-H-I-T!  That is EXACTLY what it is. Come on folks, this isn't high school.

Listen, be the better person and ignore Wayne and he will get discouraged when his dumb posts get no response.  Then he will start making good posts.

When people insult me like that on boards... I laugh to myself... Are they such a loser that they don't have a life and they get their kicks from insulting people ONLINE? I just chuckle and ignore them because if they are doing that then they are NOT Worth my time.

And those who are leaving over this... that's a slap in a face. You're letting one person ruin friendships with friends you've known for almost forever?  How could you do that?  Does that mean that all of us who were your friends here mean less then someone you hate?

I've learned a lot in the past year. And one is don't let others effect who your friends are. Don't let dumb things effect who your friends are because you will never know what great people you are missing out on. 
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2004, 05:52:35 PM »

Charlie wasn't banned. He left.

I'm pretty good with ignoring people who annoy me. He was just very opinionated and liked to speak his mind like almost everyone else here. I know he's a really good person. He's not a "retard" or "a**hole." Over the past few months we've been talking to each other through email and even on the phone. He's one of the better things in my life. I wish he didn't delete his name from the forum but I'll still be able to talk to him other ways.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2004, 06:12:01 PM »

Well I never. I've had cause for disagreement with Wayne but only in context of a specific topic. Did'nt realise this chaos would erupt. Whats goin on? Charlie no need to protest and leave why?. Wayne certainly has been stating some provocative opinions of late. Thought we all could have the maturity to just state our case and move on. Really sad to see two maximum members falling out so harshly over someone.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2004, 08:50:10 PM »

Well this just sucks.

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2004, 10:14:29 PM »

aww I want some one from england to call me!
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2004, 11:05:39 PM »

[quote by=misterchaz link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099508793,s=34 date=1099714253]

Now who in the hell do you think YOU are?

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2004, 11:20:32 PM »

[quote by=Maccalvr link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099508793,s=37 date=1099715595]

Tim, this just ain't kosher dude. Charlie's a good guy. As are you and many others around here. Erin was cool and all, but she sometimes had very strong statements that were not always very nice. Plus her comments to
Charlie were just plain mean. I mean calling him a retard? That's just high school stuff and I don't think pregnancy has anything to do with it. Don't be mad now though cuz you know I love ya![/quote]

youre right i overreacted and i regret it

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2004, 11:52:22 PM »

You know, we're only human and we've ALL said things that we've later regretted. That's just reality. 99% of the time we have all gotten along. I think a few unpleasant comments recently made should just be forgiven so we can all move on. People are not always going to be all lovey dovey with each other anyway. What kind of a world would that be anyway?? ;D

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2004, 11:58:49 PM »

yes this has to stop.
i could careless if you know more than me or think you are better than me or even if yours is bigger than mine.
the main problem with wayne that i have is he thinks he is better than everyone else or is always trying to prove he is.that kinda chips me off.we try to share here.i thought thats what we were doing.not just posting to a forum.we are a community and are all involved.but when someone feels ignorred here they lash outwards at someone else.it happens all the time.
we are a layered crowd.each one different from one another.different ages,nationalitys,genders,veiws ,polotics and more.we should have enough responsibility to drop the shi t.
i could careless if you know more.....maybe you do maybe you don't.not my call.and i didn't know there was a competition.
if you wanna impress me tell me what you give back to this planet.i am, native american in part anyways,part anglo(they breed like roaches)lol,but i don't believe in deed measuring unless you are saving a tree,life,river or whatever.
i am a hippie.i huff pot....i throw rocks at glass houses.i am a hypocrit.we all are.thats why we ain't perfect noone is.i am close but sadly i fail too.lets build something here not tear it down.and remember D's dime paid for this place at least respect him.......

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2004, 12:03:07 AM »

oh and i do miss charlie....................

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2004, 12:06:45 AM »

As I sit here, Apocalypse Now entertaining me in the background, I cant help but feel this whole thread has manifested into something which has outgrown the original basis for 'debate'.
 Maybe everyone is different in the way of posting replies, a response is personal after all.

I think everyone should just ignore the past...or the current disagreements..Forum-Behaviour has just witnessed 'Cabin-Fever' ..
The Irony is, that we are all Beatles fans...a band well-know for the Peace and Love Vibe....

Im disapointed at Charlies absence, because he was a regular poster, and touched the forum with humour.

..well..thats my 50 cent..(might be bucks.. Im not very good on the old American Sayings)
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2004, 12:09:32 AM »

That's cute! It's my 2 cents. I think 50 Cent is a rapper!! ;D

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2004, 12:20:49 AM »

yeah, thats it!  :B

50 cent? .. Well..I was only 48 cent away :)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2004, 02:13:12 PM »

My 2 cents:

(Note: not meant to offend anyone on this board, or the mentally disabled)

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2004, 03:40:10 PM »

(Note: not meant to offend anyone on this board, or the mentally disabled) ..

I think its a tad shallow slapping in a footnote like that, after the joke..

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2004, 08:16:33 PM »

[quote by=IndicaWalrus link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1099508793,s=57 date=1099842010](Note: not meant to offend anyone on this board, or the mentally disabled) ..

I think its a tad shallow slapping in a footnote like that, after the joke..[/quote]

I added that little footnote because
(a) I don't want to make fun of mentally disabled people and I don't want to personally attack anyone here but
(b) I think this joke does say it all, because some people take arguing on the internet WAY too seriously.

Of course people like Wayne p*ss me off big time and if I'd know him in person we probably wouldn't get along very well, but why the hell should I even bother getting angry at the guy?

I visit this board about 5 minutes for 2 or 3 times a day and as soon as I switch to another website I've already forgotten about all of you.

I enjoy exchanging arguments and as long as people try to keep the discussion on a decent level I think it's all OK. And as soon as I get sick of you people I'm out of here. There are more than enough other places on the internet where I can waste my time. No big deal. It's just a messageboard.

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2004, 10:57:09 PM »

..I never said it personally offended me...I was just commenting..

The last part of your message made me smile..talk about on the defensive... :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 81 queries.