Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Not my Paul  (Read 4779 times)

Not my Paul
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:33:35 AM »

To announce to the world that Paul Mccartney was dead would have caused wiidespread hysteria and suicide.I lived beatlemania and experienced the phenomenen firsthand.The powers that be had to do somthing quick or they would have had a catastrophe on their hands. Although nothing compared to what will happen now 42years later when people find out they were lied to.I am 52 years old and I am certain beyond a doubt that the man they call mccartney is not the origanal James Paul Mccartney from my childhood.

Bobber

Re: Not my Paul
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 07:42:58 AM »

I like this current version better anyway.

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:29:36 AM »

This is the 3rd Paul , the second version was eaten by a Tiger in India in 1968  ;D

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 10:32:32 AM »

Quote from: 1092
To announce to the world that Paul Mccartney was dead would have caused wiidespread hysteria and suicide.I lived beatlemania and experienced the phenomenen firsthand.The powers that be had to do somthing quick or they would have had a catastrophe on their hands. Although nothing compared to what will happen now 42years later when people find out they were lied to.I am 52 years old and I am certain beyond a doubt that the man they call mccartney is not the origanal James Paul Mccartney from my childhood.

lol well the one we have now was the new and improved one, with the same vocals talents but with added bass skills, piano ability and all round better songwriter :)

god bless Macca the 2nd for without him we wouldn't have had Sgt Peppers

BlueMeanie

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »

Is Dirk back? ;D

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 03:01:36 AM »

im not trying to put down what you think or anything but i just want to say what i imagine happened. i think that when you're dealing with four people that are so well known then there is bound to be rumors. becuase Paul was one of the more popular Beatles its not surprising that people fabricated rubbish about him. the chance of Paul crashing and his head flying off is pretty absurd. then they come across a Paul McCartney look-a-like contest and the winner just so happens to. . .

Have a Liverpoolian accent
can play the Bass
can play a guitar
can play the piano
can sing
has the same musical/writing talent
same hair (texture/color/ect)
same memories before the Beatles
and LEFT HANDED!

i also dont believe that the rest of the Beatles gave us clues either. it seems like most of the "hidden messages" are just created by our imprudence, you know, the obligatory nonsense like "if you cross you eyes while looking at a picture of Paul and then turn the picture upside and fold it into a triangle then you will notice a crease on Paul's neck"

overall, i find the whole theory impractical, but, my opinion is a little biased becuase i never actually had the pleasure to experience Beatlemania and the sixties so i guess i can't be 100% sure about the topic at hand

BlueMeanie

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »

Quote from: 1051
the chance of Paul crashing and his head flying off is pretty absurd. then they come across a Paul McCartney look-a-like contest and the winner just so happens to. . .

Have a Liverpoolian accent
can play the Bass
can play a guitar
can play the piano
can sing
has the same musical/writing talent
same hair (texture/color/ect)
same memories before the Beatles
and LEFT HANDED!

I know. What an incredible stroke of luck.

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 01:57:07 PM »

He crashed into Heather's arms ,she will blow the whistle , it will all come out in her book he's an imposter :P ;D

BlueMeanie

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 02:15:40 PM »

Actually, unless she planned on being a virgin bride, the one person to ask would be Jane Asher! Did he dress to the left, or the right? Only Jane knows! ;D

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 03:24:02 PM »

Quote from: 483
Did he dress to the left, or the right? Only Jane knows! ;D
Only Jane?  :o Good grief, BM, we have got to supplement your reading!  ;D

All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

BlueMeanie

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »

Quote from: 551
Only Jane?  :o Good grief, BM, we have got to supplement your reading!  ;D

Meaning, unless she was a good girl, only she slept with the original, and the imposter!

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 06:20:21 PM »

Of course. I am so foolish. But I'm sure she would then have to be in on the conspiracy, just like the other Beatles and Brian and Paul's family and all of Paul's relatives and the people who knew Paul in school who maintained those friendships throughout the period in question and every single person involved in the handling of Original Paul's body, assuming the Beatles didn't bury it themselves in the dead of night on an evening when all the photographers were most fortuitously busy photographing someone else. All of those people obviously vowed to preserve the silence, through monetary inducements or otherwise. And Jane has never spoken about her relationship with Paul, so they wouldn't even have to buy her silence.

Or did they?!?! :o

Suddenly, her reluctance to speak becomes tellingly obvious. It all comes clear!!!
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 11:15:27 AM »

The beatles stopped touring at the peak of their
career.They resurfaced looking different and sounding different re. Sgt peppers. The changes in their individual personalities, was a shock to fans who loved and admired them Ringo who was the clown of the group appeared to loose his sense of humour and started drinking heavily. George turnerd to religion and started to explore his spiritual side,  John turned on   to heroin and appeared to go insane, . Previously John had clearly been the leader of the group, after all it was his band.Post 1966 the new mccartney  appeared to be an accomplished musician who saw himself as leader of the band to the point of telling the others how to play their instruments,Lennon hated him. Part of the Beatles appeal was their boy next door look , you would not have described any of them as georgous. The new Mccartney was much better looking and taller.re.revolution video     .He was more outspoken,bossy and illmannered and as i have mentioned a better musician.His voice is deeper and he cant reach the notes the original paul could.I believe Lennon was about to reveal the truth when he came out of seclusion in 1980,so they shot him.George who reputedly gave away a great deal of his fortune to charity.died of throat cancer andin the end was that his karma?Is Ringo the only remaining Beatle? Im afraid so.

Bobber

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »

Everybody's entitled to their own opinions. We respect that. I think on this forum you will be quite alone tho..

BlueMeanie

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 11:55:27 AM »

career.They resurfaced looking different and sounding different re. Sgt peppers. The changes in their individual personalities, was a shock to fans who loved and admired them Ringo who was the clown of the group appeared to loose his sense of humour and started drinking heavily. George turnerd to religion and started to explore his spiritual side,  John turned on   to heroin and appeared to go insane, . Previously John had clearly been the leader of the group, after all it was his band.Post 1966 the new mccartney  appeared to be an accomplished musician who saw himself as leader of the band to the point of telling the others how to play their instruments,Lennon hated him. Part of the Beatles appeal was their boy next door look , you would not have described any of them as georgous. The new Mccartney was much better looking and taller.re.revolution video     .He was more outspoken,bossy and illmannered and as i have mentioned a better musician.His voice is deeper and he cant reach the notes the original paul could.I believe Lennon was about to reveal the truth when he came out of seclusion in 1980,so they shot him.George who reputedly gave away a great deal of his fortune to charity.died of throat cancer andin the end was that his karma?Is Ringo the only remaining Beatle? Im afraid so.

You said all that without the aid of a safety net. Well done.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »

Very well reasoned points, Rhiannon, except for one flaw: I think you've proved that Paul is the only one still alive.  :o

Ringo who was the clown of the group appeared to loose his sense of humour and started drinking heavily.  -- Ringo has been exchanged!

George turnerd to religion and started to explore his spiritual side -- George has been exchanged!

John turned on to heroin and appeared to go insane -- John is still there, but is insane. No wonder Paul took over the group.

George who reputedly gave away a great deal of his fortune to charity.died of throat cancer andin the end was that his karma? -- I don't think it was karma so much as genetics, dear. Sadly, many people in George's family came down with cancer. I suppose his lifestyle could have contributed to it, but I don't think we know enough about causal factors for most cancers at this time to make a definitive statement.

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 02:48:06 PM »

. . . you would not have described any of them as georgous. . .

Speak for yourself!!  :P  :P

blackmath

• A Beginning
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »

the first paul is better looking than the second one [i don't really believe the hoax but still] even if they are the same person paul before 66 looks much better. so your point is nonsense dear.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 05:15:07 PM »

Quote from: 706
so your point is nonsense dear.

Excellent! ;D

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »

career.They resurfaced looking different and sounding different re. Sgt peppers. The changes in their individual personalities, was a shock to fans who loved and admired them Ringo who was the clown of the group appeared to loose his sense of humour and started drinking heavily. George turnerd to religion and started to explore his spiritual side,  John turned on   to heroin and appeared to go insane, . Previously John had clearly been the leader of the group, after all it was his band.Post 1966 the new mccartney  appeared to be an accomplished musician who saw himself as leader of the band to the point of telling the others how to play their instruments,Lennon hated him. Part of the Beatles appeal was their boy next door look , you would not have described any of them as georgous. The new Mccartney was much better looking and taller.re.revolution video     .He was more outspoken,bossy and illmannered and as i have mentioned a better musician.His voice is deeper and he cant reach the notes the original paul could.I believe Lennon was about to reveal the truth when he came out of seclusion in 1980,so they shot him.George who reputedly gave away a great deal of his fortune to charity.died of throat cancer andin the end was that his karma? Is Ringo the only remaining Beatle? Im afraid so.

Existence within a state of complete self-delusion can be comforting, but not always in one's best interest over the long term.

It is clear to anyone with an iota of perception that Ringo was replaced soon after Paul was. This didn't start with Paul, either. Obviously getting rid of Stu was the first essential step.

Respectfully,

Oliver Stone

I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 73 queries.