Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Not my Paul  (Read 4778 times)

Whoever

• Getting Better
Re: Not my Paul
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 07:32:37 PM »

Maybe Paul did die. For a while...
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Indica

• A Thousand Pages
  • Getting into the Herbal Jazz
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »

I think the 2008 Paul Mccartney is a fake.

Oh no wait, that would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

:-/
Whats the matter lads? Blue Meanies?

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 11:33:49 PM »

Quote from: 971
This is the 3rd Paul , the second version was eaten by a Tiger in India in 1968  ;D

It's a fact!  As Dave said, the second version was Vivian Stanshall of the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.  The clues were in their song "Hunting Tigers Out In India"

With big, hungry tigers table manners have no place
After they have eaten you they never say their grace
Hunting tigers can be ripping fun
Like three blind mice, see the hunters run
Hunting tigers out in India
Out in, out in, out in India (yuh)

1. The "three blind mice" were the three surviving original Beatles
2. "see the hunters run"............"see how they run" (Lady Madonna)
3. The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band sang "Death Cab For Cutie" in Magical Mystery Tour.  Paul was the "cute" Beatle.

I can stay till it's time to go

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 01:57:26 PM »

:D :D :D

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »

Quote from: 779
Maybe Paul did die. For a while...

maybe during the early 80's with stevie wonder & wacko jako,
was this the same man who gave us sgt pepper & let it be?  ;D

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 09:06:09 PM »

Paul is dead, Elvis is alive, and REO Speedwagon is a really great band.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

BlueMeanie

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 09:07:17 PM »

Quote from: 218
Paul is dead, Elvis is alive, and REO Speedwagon is a really great band.

And Bachman Turner Overdrive.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 04:59:50 AM »

Quote from: 568
It is clear to anyone with an iota of perception that Ringo was replaced soon after Paul was. This didn't start with Paul, either. Obviously getting rid of Stu was the first essential step.

Respectfully,

Oliver Stone

You all bring up excellent points, but we're forgetting our manners. No one remembered to welcome Oliver to the board!

Welcome, Oliver. Please join in. I'm sure you'll feel right at home. :)

All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »

Welcome Oliver any chance of your sister Sharon Stone might join us ?  :K)

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 09:40:51 AM »

Quote from: 1092
To announce to the world that Paul Mccartney was dead would have caused wiidespread hysteria and suicide.I lived beatlemania and experienced the phenomenen firsthand.The powers that be had to do somthing quick or they would have had a catastrophe on their hands. Although nothing compared to what will happen now 42years later when people find out they were lied to.I am 52 years old and I am certain beyond a doubt that the man they call mccartney is not the origanal James Paul Mccartney from my childhood.

Bless. Don't you think your vision of an apocoleptic (sp) collapse of western society is a bit over the top. A few distraut girlies might have flung them selves from their windows but I can't see any Lemming like rush for the cliffs.
But keep on posting. I've never met anyone who actually believed this Paul is dead stuff. You are to a Beatle board what a Pale Headed Brush Finch is to a birdwatcher.

don't follow leaders

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 11:23:18 PM »

I definitely do not think Paul is Dead. Like The Fab Fan said, it would firstly be impossible...
second of all his family wouldn't go along with a thing like that-because how would they benefit from it, there son would be dead, they wouldn't go along with it....
thirdly, they shot John because he would have told the secret? that is one of the most absurd things I have ever heard!
I really don't think John, George, Ringo Brian George Martin  and everyone remotely linked to the beatles ,are the type of people who would go along with something like this-not for this long!
something by now would have leaked...what did they do with the body? didn't anyone see it? if he had a crash like that it would have to be on a bad road, and no one was around to see the crash? how about the guy in the other car?
Also, wouldn't it be impossible to get all of the "original" paul's money if you were just posing as him....Paul's estimated worth is 1.5 billion dollars....
And I don't think Paul becoming a better musician has anything to do with him being an imposter, people grow and develope, look at John's early work compared to his later work-completely different, and you didn't see people running saying,"John is dead!" George didn't play slide guitar in the beatles, he developed that technique afterwards, so wow, George is dead too. The only original beatle is Ringo, because he stayed consistent....
And holding a look alike contest to look for a Paul McCartney look alike? Well, what happended to the people who went and were rejected, they didn't say anything?
  **There are some good facts that people might come up with that say ok, maybe he might be, but there is so much more that say he really isn't...he still wouldn't be out there, performing, if he wasn't the REAL, PAUL!!!!!

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »

OK, so within a few days they found this guy. He looked exactly like Paul. And he sounded exactly like Paul. And he was also left handed. And he was also a very skilled singer and musician. And he happened to be one of the greatest songwriters in pop music history. And he didn't mind giving up his whole life to take over somebody else's. And the conspiracy is huge, because nobody has ever said anything about that guy they used to know that looked a lot like Paul and was just erased from existance one day. And to this day nobody close to the real Paul has thought that it was immoral to replace a dead friend/relative with a complete stranger.

Yeah, I'll buy that.  ;)

BlueMeanie

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »

Quote from: 56
Yeah, I'll buy that.  ;)

Sounds like you got it dead right. I can't see what all the fuss is about! ;)

beatleslover2

• A Beginning
  • The beatles forever, and ever.
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2008, 03:17:55 AM »

Quote from: 1051
im not trying to put down what you think or anything but i just want to say what i imagine happened. i think that when you're dealing with four people that are so well known then there is bound to be rumors. becuase Paul was one of the more popular Beatles its not surprising that people fabricated rubbish about him. the chance of Paul crashing and his head flying off is pretty absurd. then they come across a Paul McCartney look-a-like contest and the winner just so happens to. . .

Have a Liverpoolian accent
can play the Bass
can play a guitar
can play the piano
can sing
has the same musical/writing talent
same hair (texture/color/ect)
same memories before the Beatles
and LEFT HANDED!

I totally agree, there is no chance that all of this would actully happen.
If it's true WOW! they got lucky.

<br /><br /><br />Ill be your Lovely Rita<br />peace &amp;&amp; lovee

douglasleee

• One And One Is Two
  • One and One and One is Three.
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2008, 03:44:09 AM »

Russ Gibb (the American DJ whom "help start" on his radio program, is just a few miles from where I'm
posting this - maybe I should let him know that "Paul is dead" is still alive?!?!?!?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 77 queries.