Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Vote! Beatles songs!  (Read 3816 times)

raxo

• Sun King
Re: Vote! Beatles songs!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »

Welcome here, Sun ... I hope you'll enjoy these forums!  :)

What is my favorite song? ... it changes with the time! :-/

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 03:34:11 PM »

I agree with Raxo. It's impossible to pick one-- even to pick one for each artist, and the band as a whole! I find it hard even to pick my favorite album. ;D Cheers.
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 03:41:15 PM »

I agree with you. it's only for the fun, no more.

Bobber

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 05:54:48 PM »

Found it! Oh, and sorry. Instead of quoting I deleted raxo's previous post. I am really sorry for that...  

Sorry guys, but this is Raxo's reply...

Quote from: harihead
I agree with Raxo. It's impossible to pick one-- even to pick one for each artist, and the band as a whole! I find it hard even to pick my favorite album.  Cheers.

Welcome here, harihaed ... hope you'll enjoy the forums ... I like your avatar!!!  ...
My favourite album (tho not the best) is Guys For Sale  

Quote from: Sun
I agree with you. it's only for the fun, no more.

Of course, and it's fun when you can choose one!  
At this moment, mine could be Baby You're A Rich Man, for example!
(but I've finnalley voted for While My Guitar Gently Weeps ... and don't ask me why!!!  )

Bobber

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 05:55:53 PM »

Quote from: raxo
Guys For Sale  

raxo, please....

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 06:27:13 PM »

Quote from: 63
Found it! Oh, and sorry. Instead of quoting I deleted raxo's previous post. I am really sorry for that...   [...]
It doesn't matter, Bobber!!! ;) [size=9](but you forgot some little smily faces LOL)[/size] :P
The thing is that I was curious about your "voted song", darn it!  >:(;D

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 06:28:12 PM »

raxo, please...
I know it's not the best one ... but I like it! ;D

Bobber

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 08:35:23 PM »

Quote from: 297
I know it's not the best one ... but I like it! ;D

I'm glad we agree on that one. But of course you know I was referring to the 'Guys'-thing. Which really is, and there's more people here agreeing on that, annoying.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 08:57:56 PM »

Thanks for your welcome, Bobber! (I see you have the "hair" feature going on in your avatar as well...) 8) I'm indeed having a fine time reading these forums. My Beatles interest got to the point where I needed to find other people to talk to about it, as my friends and family were all used up.  ;D

Okay, Sun, I bit the bullet and took your poll. I voted for "Here Comes the Sun" specifically on the basis that it was so happy and pretty. But close second was "A Day In The Life" followed by "Help" and " While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "She Loves You" and "The Fool On The Hill". Oh, rats, I'm leaving out "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "All You Need Is Love", not to mention "Let It Be" and "A Hard Day`s Night" and "Something"...

This was a really hard poll.  ;D
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 09:05:11 PM »

I'm glad we agree on that one. But of course you know I was referring to the 'Guys'-thing. Which really is, and there's more people here agreeing on that, annoying.

Oh, yeah ... we've talked about it and I've heard (when people wanted to go off-topic) ... but I've never said to nobody how they have to post or how to express themselves, -and I'll never gonna do-, even if it's annoying me or whatever, if they don't break the forum rule (there's only one) everything's right for me ... I just accept people like they are ... and there's more people agreeing on that too ...

By the way, is it your favourite album too? :o ... and which song have you voted? ;D

Bobber

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 09:30:55 PM »

Oh, yeah ... we've talked about it and I've heard (when people wanted to go off-topic) ... but I've never said to nobody how they have to post or how to express themselves, -and I'll never gonna do-, even if it's annoying me or whatever, if they don't break the forum rule (there's only one) everything's right for me ... I just accept people like they are ... and there's more people agreeing on that too ...

I'm not telling you not to do it. I'm telling you it's annoying me and others. And you don't seem the type that is willing to annoy anybody. But do whatever you like. Oh, and that For Sale album is not my favorite. Whoever made it.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 09:49:00 PM »

I'm not telling you not to do it. I'm telling you it's annoying me and others. And you don't seem the type that is willing to annoy anybody. But do whatever you like. [...]
Be sure that I'm not that kind of person ... and it's not my purpose to annoy anybody, it's just the way I refer to them and when I'm posting I'm not thinking about "Oh, I shouldn't write "this" because this one and that one could feel hurt or it's annoying for those three or whatever" because I know there's more than one thousand people out there reading us -or that will be reading us in the future- and I'm writing for them too!!! (I still can remember when I was one of them for many many months) ...

Well, a-gain, I didn't want you to take it for bad, Bobber  ;) ... but you're insisting on this after we talked on one (if not two) threads about the LOVE album some weeks ago, so I wanted to make it clearer (if that was needed after more than a year) ...

Peace and love for everybody, everywhere
(flower)

Changing the line a bit, after voting I've seen that my song choice was the third one ... some people haven't voted yet, for sure!!! ;D

Apple Scruff

• A Beginning
  • It's all in the mind y'know...
    • It's all in the mind y'know
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 03:32:52 AM »

It's sooooooooo hard to choose one...I guess if I had to choose one would be "No reply", just for a personal motive!!!!
Apple Scruff<br /><br />

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 01:26:33 PM »

Quote from: 561
It's sooooooooo hard to choose one...I guess if I had to choose one would be "No reply", just for a personal motive!!!!

Surely you've got one favourite album! LOL!  ;D

mr kite

• A Thousand Pages
    • Alberts Continuing Storys
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 01:43:52 PM »

Favourite BEATLE song for me is HEY JUDE, if it was`nt for this song a i`d proberly be on a PINK FLOYD forum now ;D
Wallflower Has Blossomed

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 03:18:19 PM »

Quote from: 449
Favourite BEATLE song for me is HEY JUDE, if it was`nt for this song a i`d proberly be on a PINK FLOYD forum now ;D
Let's thank it for that! ;D

Apple Scruff

• A Beginning
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 11:22:20 PM »

Surely you've got one favourite album! LOL!  ;D

Nop, it's not because "Beatles for Sale" is my favourote album!!! Just for something that happened to me!!! I'm not going to tell you!!!! heheheh :P
Apple Scruff<br /><br />

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 11:25:57 PM »

Quote from: 561

Nop, it's not because "Beatles for Sale" is my favourote album!!! Just for something that happened to me!!! I'm not going to tell you!!!! heheheh :P

I haven't asked you either!!! heheheh  :P

Apple Scruff

• A Beginning
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 11:38:58 PM »

I haven't asked you either!!! heheheh  :P

Yeah, I know you haven't asked!! But some people (not you) take things for granted!!!

Cheers my friend!!!  ;)
Apple Scruff<br /><br />
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.375 seconds with 77 queries.