Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Dirk comes unstuck...  (Read 806 times)

Dirk comes unstuck...
« on: May 07, 2006, 07:30:54 PM »

In an act of reverse-defiance, or whatever (who knows how Dirks brain works?) he sent me a parting shot via a PM. It reveals nothing that we didn't already suspect and know, however I feel it's intresting to see what he had to say for himself:

Quote from: Macca0911
ok ok im closet  gay you like ???  :B

I know you're out there Dirk so I shal say this to you: there is no shame in being a homosexual, I do not know your social background so I do not know why you haven't come out so to speak and I feel sorry for your repressed feelings, but I'm sure that there are gay clubs near where you live so I suggest that you go along one night and, you never know, you may get some cock.

I know you mean well and nobody here has any real grudge against you (as far as I can tell). You've just been misunderstood.

You've been very brave to face your feelings.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
Re: Dirk comes unstuck...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 09:16:09 PM »

whoa...kinda goes against the nazi thing he kept talking about. at least hes being honest with himself
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 09:29:18 PM »

Quote from: somedude210
whoa...kinda goes against the nazi thing he kept talking about. at least hes being honest with himself

Hitler was a repressed homosexual. Apparently.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 12:09:46 AM »

Quote from: TheMasterOfGoingFaster
In an act of reverse-defiance, or whatever (who knows how Dirks brain works?) he sent me a parting shot via a PM. It reveals nothing that we didn't already suspect and know, however I feel it's intresting to see what he had to say for himself:

I know you're out there Dirk so I shal say this to you: there is no shame in being a homosexual, I do not know your social background so I do not know why you haven't come out so to speak and I feel sorry for your repressed feelings, but I'm sure that there are gay clubs near where you live so I suggest that you go along one night and, you never know, you may get some cock.

I know you mean well and nobody here has any real grudge against you (as far as I can tell). You've just been misunderstood.

You've been very brave to face your feelings.

Hey, how'd you get your avatar so big?! It's cool. Is it a reference to Floyd or do you just like flying pigs? Either way, it's cool.

SieLiebtDich

• A Thousand Pages
  • ("\(#^_^)/")
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 08:59:43 AM »

oh geez this guy is still around o_O any who yeah how did you get your avatar so big?

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 01:28:57 PM »

Ladies, it's natural.

No if you check out the avatars you'll find this 'pig-a-flyin' in the base gallery, your avatars are in the beatles gallery. I think.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 06:22:09 AM »

greetings adolph......

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 49 queries.