Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Who was the Beatles live sound engineer?  (Read 55074 times)

Casbah

• A Beginning
Re: Who was the Beatles live sound engineer?
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2018, 12:51:25 AM »

I don't know if you saw it but in the Eight Days A Week documentary there is a quick video clip of these 2 guys during the Shea segment. Blink and you'll miss it :/
"Someone told me a few minutes ago they saw John walking on the street once wearing a button saying "I Love Paul." And this girl said she asked him, "Why are you wearing a button that says ' I Love Paul'? He said "Because I love Paul."
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Casbah

• A Beginning
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2018, 02:06:07 AM »

Ok check it out.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kle2xHhRHg4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kle2xHhRHg4</a>

At around the :57 mark. The skinny guy turns up a fader and taps a mic and the heavier guy looks over, guess he heard it in the headphones!

But what a way to do a sound check. I already know myself and I might spend the rest of this year trying to figure out who that guy is!
"Someone told me a few minutes ago they saw John walking on the street once wearing a button saying "I Love Paul." And this girl said she asked him, "Why are you wearing a button that says ' I Love Paul'? He said "Because I love Paul."

Casbah

• A Beginning
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2018, 02:18:22 AM »

So one more thing.

It occurred to me that this guy could very well have been a union man, so I contacted the Communications Workers Of America, (The parent of The International Brotherhood Of Electrical Workers) and asked them if they are able to shed any light on this guys identity. I am sure it's a reach but I'll report back with any info.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 3.369 seconds with 41 queries.