Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: No Memorial  (Read 4599 times)

Bobber

Re: No Memorial
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 12:07:14 PM »

And do you know why you have been insulted more than me?

Wayne L.

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »

The scumbags here insulted me first & you know that as well as I do & I have a right to give it back as well.  I know you & some others like to accuse me of everything, but I know it's most of you & you know that to begin with.  

Bobber

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2006, 12:17:29 PM »

I haven't accused you of anything for about a year. I didn't even reply to 99% of your posts. I did nine minutes ago, and again four minutes ago and I have just asked you questions. And I already regret I did. I was trying to make you think about the question why so many people here don't take your words for facts or look at your statements as insults, diplomatically put. This is the third reply to one of your posts in a row, I promise I won't do it again for another year.

Wayne L.

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2006, 12:20:20 PM »

Who cares.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 12:58:54 PM »

Quote from: 63
And do you know why you have been insulted more than me?

Ah, very good question.

Wayne, you post on about a dozen forums and it's the exact same thing on every single one of them.

Don't you think the problem might be you and not everyone else?

Wayne L.

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 08:56:22 PM »

How many forums did I post on today since you know so much BP?  I'm sure you know because you're the smartest dog on the planet & you think you are on this forum.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 02:43:19 AM »

Quote from: 395
It was probably a compliment if you say so somedude210, but I'm not the one that's been heartless on this forum at all & accusing me of being so is completely wrong.  I'm just here to talk about the Beatles as a dedicated fan for a long time & I know I might have started off on the wrong track here in the beginning.  I think it's time to move on now as Paul says in Let It Be because it's insane & I have been in living in reality unlike a few.  
that last part is scary....i have been living in reality lol

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 02:45:17 AM »

Quote from: 395
The scumbags here insulted me first & you know that as well as I do & I have a right to give it back as well.  I know you & some others like to accuse me of everything, but I know it's most of you & you know that to begin with.  
so you are sinking to our level by blind siding bobber because he didn't save you from the meanies????????that makes no sense,it makes wayne sense....

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 10:18:22 AM »

lol! you gota give it to the guy though, he's one of the few who can be bothered to actually use caps in his posts. :o :K)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 50 queries.