Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: What Beatles releases that we can expect/hope for in the future. (Hypothetical).  (Read 1898 times)

nowhereman71

• One And One Is Two

Hello Beatles Peoples!

After a fairly regular flow of Beatles projects being released, I wonder what people on here think may be released in the coming years.  I'll start things with my hopes/expectations.

1  Abbey Road 50th anniversary super duper package

2 Let It Be Album 50th anniversary super duper package film and album and outtakes

3 Shea Stadium bluray/dvd

4 Live at the BBC Volume 3 (yes these might have appeared on previous BBC albums, but there are some pretty great alternate versions.)

5 A bluray/dvd comprising live/tv appearances across the world.  A complete set would be nice, but I'm probably in dreamland about this.

Thank you.

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023

First two definitely. I’ve liked the remixes of Pepper and the White Album and any package with more demos or outtakes is welcome.

And it would be nice to see Let it Be in high definition and good sound. I have some old bootleg DVD which is pretty horrible quality. But also for the chance to have an extended version of the movie with more scenes in it. Except for the final performances and the rooftop (which are great) I never found Let it Be to be that well put together as a documentary. 

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.

Live! at the Star-Club in Hamburg, Germany; 1962 (Lingasong Records 1962)

This is a very bad recording but I wonder if they could improve its quality somehow because sound technology has advanced so much over the years.

I also like the idea of their early stuff being remixed.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 42 queries.