Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beatles in all their sound glory  (Read 894 times)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
Beatles in all their sound glory
« on: September 26, 2005, 06:53:18 PM »

I'm a computer geek and I recently purchased a new sound card for my computer. brand new Creative's X-Fi for $129 and it essentially makes all music/movies/game sounds sound freaking sweet. First thing I did was listen to WA and holy crap it makes the music sound sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better then I've ever heard before. i suggest that you should pick one up. its amazingly awesome and it makes any music/movie/game just sound absolutely great, better then what you would get with a recording studio's card.

www.creative.com
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

In Blue Hawaii

• Getting Better
Re: Beatles in all their sound glory
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 07:01:31 PM »

Completely different aural experience, wasn't it? ;)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
Re: Beatles in all their sound glory
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 11:26:12 PM »

it was beyond belief. i was listening to I Saw Her Standing There in one of their concerts and if youve got the 3d sound thing on it was like im actually sitting there...next to those screaming fans. its was the most surreal thing in the world

you know i realize that i do make a lot of product placement in my threads but this is truely the best thing in the world regardless of if u use it for music/games/movies and even recording your own version of beatles music.  
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 40 queries.