Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 80357 times)

yavanna

• A Beginning
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2009, 07:22:36 PM »

Quote from: 1620
I had a glorious dream yesterday.  I was in a crowd of people and we were all singing "Hey Jude."  During the "na-na-na" part, I drove off to a different city near the ocean, and amazingly enough, the people in this city were singing the "na-na-na" part too.  It was just one big, happy, beautiful sing-along across counties.  I'm pretty sure I woke up with a big smile after that.

Really nice !
Strange enough Hey Jude was played in my dream last night as well, but I can't remember anything futher. I seem to recall thinking about the "hey Jude or hey John" thread in the dream as well ...  ;D
If the sun has faded away
I'll try to make it shine

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2009, 08:46:37 PM »

Quote from: 1620
Good grief, I need to fight you girls off with a stick!   ??) :P :P
Can it be a pointed stick?
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #222 on: June 22, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »

Quote from: 2056

I actually did kiss Paul in a dream a couple of nights later!(inlove2) I've been having Beatle dreams almost every night for a week. Still waiting for a John dream though.

What is very strange is that we are still waiting for a John Lennon Dream! Does he ever come to anybody in dreams??? I am still waiting. ???

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »

Quote from: 1657
Can it be a pointed stick?

I don't think it even matters anymore...I am clearly fighting a losing war.  :P

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »

ooh, i had a REALLY COOL John dream the other day! in it, me and freakchic were just standing in a room, just standing. then John walks in, so of course we were like, "wow, John Lennon!" he randomly wrote a song about us!!! then he walked away. i remember thinking, "I can't wait to tell everyone i met John Lennon and he wrote a song about me!" then the next thing i thought was "Oh My God, but John is DEAD!" ??) i was a little freaked out. but it was still cool, i wish i remembered the song.....
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2009, 11:16:16 AM »

Quote from: 1300
ooh, i had a REALLY COOL John dream the other day! in it, me and freakchic were just standing in a room, just standing. then John walks in, so of course we were like, "wow, John Lennon!" he randomly wrote a song about us!!! then he walked away. i remember thinking, "I can't wait to tell everyone i met John Lennon and he wrote a song about me!" then the next thing i thought was "Oh My God, but John is DEAD!" ??) i was a little freaked out. but it was still cool, i wish i remembered the song.....
Awwww! Yea, that realization of yours about John... I had the same thing. So in one of my dreams a while back I asked "what year is it?"

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #226 on: June 24, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »

I had a Ringo dream, well, it was more of a refrence lol. It was really wierd and random too. I think I got in trouble for something, and my mom said 'I don't want you doing that anymore!' and I said 'Well Ringo does it!' and then Ringo walks in our front door and says 'What about me?' and sits on our couch. Then my mom starts going crazy becuase she loooves Ringo. So yeah...... it was really wierd. lol  ;D

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #227 on: June 24, 2009, 08:49:26 PM »

Yesterday I felt tired and fell asleep at about 4 p.m. It was a short dream and I woke up clearly remembering George. First everybody was saying that somebody famous was coming to the place. Then I heard: George, George... George was coming! I thought. And that very moment George Harrison came into the room and told me to fill in the form, I didn`t quite get it, either to apply for admission to some band (I wonder which one! guess The Beatles!) or to marry (I wonder whom? guess Georgie!) I was speechless...and woke up.  

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2009, 01:09:09 AM »

Quote from: 1393
Yesterday I felt tired and fell asleep at about 4 p.m. It was a short dream and I woke up clearly remembering George. First everybody was saying that somebody famous was coming to the place. Then I heard: George, George... George was coming! I thought. And that very moment George Harrison came into the room and told me to fill in the form, I didn`t quite get it, either to apply for admission to some band (I wonder which one! guess The Beatles!) or to marry (I wonder whom? guess Georgie!) I was speechless...and woke up.  

Cool dream!! I wanna marry George too! If it was possible for me to marry George (or any of the Beatles for that matter) I would be willing to share  ;D
<br />

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2009, 01:34:59 AM »

ooh! Ooh! I get Paulie!!!  ;D lol jk

Dani

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2009, 02:01:51 AM »

Sadly, I don't have any Beatleish dreams that I know of.
I had one where George and Paul were in my school, though. George said his lines from Pyramus and Thisbe to my english class then ran off to the cafeteria and Paul was pretending to be a teacher.... then ran off too.  :-/

MandyBuglet

• A Beginning
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2009, 04:47:00 AM »

Sounds cute, Dani! Kinda sounds like something they'd pull in school :P.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #232 on: July 06, 2009, 08:10:06 AM »

I had a dream where I met Paul and Linda.  For some reason, though, they gave me drinks and I got drunk.  I started slurring and speaking rather stupidly, and Linda stared at me with both pity and disappointment.  LOL.

Afterwards I discovered that Paul will release a new album called "Careless Love."  I felt kind of special knowing this secret, except it's such a cheesy title, like something out of the 80's!  Hahaha.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #233 on: July 06, 2009, 08:12:09 AM »

Afterwards I discovered that Paul will release a new album called "Careless Love."  I felt kind of special knowing this secret, except it's such a cheesy title, like something out of the 80's!  Hahaha.

Ohhhh....I just remembered that Paul has a song called "Don't Be Careless Love."  I wonder if that was stuck in my subconscious.

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2009, 12:13:52 AM »

^ Or maybe you're picking up Paul's telepathic messages about his next album! :D

I haven't had a Beatles dream in a while... but instead I got a nightmare about being bitten by snakes ''>< . I think I prefer Beatle dreams ;)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #235 on: July 07, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »

^  Haha, telepathic messages, I wish!  But it would be nice if Paul could also send me messages about touring in California too.  :P

Sorry about your snake dream, that's really bad.  I send you dreams of gentle octopus hugs instead. ;) *wink wink*

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #236 on: July 07, 2009, 10:33:55 AM »

Sorry about your snake dream, that's really bad.  I send you dreams of gentle octopus hugs instead. ;) *wink wink*
You will be glad to know that you made the Octie squeal because of that sentence of yours!  :-*
And ya, nice dream, Penny. I liked the part where Linda stared at me with both pity and disappointment

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

I've had a ton of Paul dreams lately! The latest one was when I was taking a nap yesterday. I can't remember exactly were I was in the dream, it was either a sports game or concert because I saw Paul sitting in the seats and I went and sat next to him. I guess in the dream we knew each other and we were talking and he was making jokes and I was laughing. I remember going "aw Paulie" and ruffling his hair and thinking "God, he has amazing hair!" Then George walks over and gives Paul a dirty look and takes me to sit with him but I woke up!  :(

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2009, 12:59:50 PM »

^^ Haha that is a cool dream! I have had a lot of Beatle dreams lately. In one I had won a contest through a magazine called McCartney and I got to meet The Beatles. It was a huge cruise boat and the only people on it were John, Paul, George, Ringo, and me. I don't remember it very well but I remember one part where we were on the deck and I was sitting in Paul's lap  ;D ;D it was really cool.

This Bird Has Flown

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #239 on: July 10, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »

I had this weird dream last night. It's pretty long, but that's because there are some weird details.
Some friends and I had gone back in time somehow, but quite a few things were the same. Anyway, in the dream, somehow I knew Paul and John.  It was a little while after the Beatles had broken up, but not TOO long. John randomly called and told me that they were getting back together, and to tell everyone I know.  So my friends and I ran all over the globe, and everything seemed dark and gloomy. When we mentioned the news that John had said, and showed some sort of proof ( I forget what), people started to smile, and the sun would come out.  In a place where things had already brightened up, we went into a parking deck where the Beatles would be arriving together.  Just as we reached a parking spot saved for them, some kid pulled his bike into there really quick.  I went over to him and told him to get his bike out of the spot, because the Bealtes were going to be parking there. He looked at me like I was stupid, because they had broken up. I told him the news, but he wouldn't move. He then muttered how he wished he could play guitar, and I offered to teach him if he moved.
Then I woke up.  ???
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Page created in 0.346 seconds with 94 queries.