Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: It's the right thing to do.    (Read 3380 times)

Wayne L.

It's the right thing to do.  
« on: July 18, 2007, 06:17:31 PM »

All I'm looking for in my life is an honest relationship with this attractive lady, I know what I'm doing when it comes to being an aspiring lyricist & I know who I would like to have by my side, but I'm not going to wait forever for her.  She's in her late 30's, her name is Michelle, her birthday is in December & I love her so much, there's nothing more to say.  Some people tried to break us up for some reason & I had to be kind of cheesy in our relationship, but I hope she's here in September, because I can't wait any longer.  I would do anything for her because she's so special to me & both of us know we want to be together, because it's the right thing to do.  This is her last chance to follow her heart, instead of what everybody else tells her, so to speak & the both of us will be happy.  I already have my things materialistically, I have my creativity, I have my health, I'm doing alright financially & I just want to concentrate on my beautiful angel.  If she doesn't want me at all, I'll look for somebody else, which isn't too hard to do, but I know she loves me, just as much as I love her.  

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
Re: It's the right thing to do.  
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »

Best o luck Wayne.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Prudence

• One And One Is Two
  • love is the answer, and you know that for sure
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 07:39:29 PM »

Good luck to you, truly.  I've been down a similar path and luckily for me, it all turned out wonderfully!!  
All You Need is LOVE

Wayne L.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »

I'm not talking about this Michelle chick anymore, because she's a whack job mentally, she probably sleeps with everybody & I do have to get her off my mind.  She was just a cousin I had a little crush on a long time ago & I believe she had one on me as well, due to a certain private situation.   Everything else I said is about as true as you can get, without a doubt, except I'll have more power by the end of the year & she's going to be the lucky one.  I do have to say when I was growing up, family get togethers were like a rat race, more than life itself, which was pathetic.  I was thinking too soon on this one, even though most of it is true, excluding a few sentences here & there.  My crazy aunt showed my mother a picture of her daughter Michelle a few years ago & not with her husband or anything, so I believe it's not so rosy at home, so to speak.  I'm not worried about anything at all, but I did jump the gun a bit & thanks for sharing anyway.  

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 11:58:44 PM »

Wayne,,,,WTF?

Let me get this straight. You were in love with your cousin (which by the way is illegal in most states,,,,ever hear of incest) a few hours ago, but now your over her?

Wow,,,,just wow Wayne.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 12:37:25 AM »

Okay, these are the kind of thoughts you keep IN your head Wayne. Seriously.

Bobber

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 06:28:40 AM »

We're not talking Michelle Revolution here, are we? Good luck Wayne, whatever you do.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 08:25:38 AM »

Okay Wayne - you're getting scary now. Interesting, but scary. And you were doing so well.
don't follow leaders

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 09:22:18 AM »

Wayne [size=9](if you're not the fictional internet character that I suspect you are), [/size]I think you should get some professional help. I really don't mean that as an insult, I'm serious.

Lenny Pane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 12:15:54 PM »

Quote from: 373
Wayne,,,,WTF?

Let me get this straight. You were in love with your cousin (which by the way is illegal in most states,,,,ever hear of incest) a few hours ago, but now your over her?

Wow,,,,just wow Wayne.

:o :o :o

legthi

• Getting Better
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »

Quote from: 185
Okay Wayne - you're getting scary now. Interesting, but scary. And you were doing so well.

Ditto.   Seriously though Wayne, I thought that you had your sense knocked into you when you came back here, but I think we've all realised that you really do need help and have problems.   Incest??  You post about how much you love this person, and then a few hours later say that your over it? Sort it out.

Wayne L.

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 01:22:40 PM »

I'm not in love with my cousin, never have been in love with my cousin, but Michelle is very special to me.  I would like to see her though, because it's been a long time & I want to know how she's doing.  I do know when I was feeling down back in 88, she gave me a big hug & kiss & didn't want to let go at all.  I held her in my arms for a while, she already knows how special she is to me anyway & I believe she was crying, screaming, whining, wanting to see me last year.  If you want to make a big deal about it, go ahead, but I do think about her, care about her a lot & I always will.  

legthi

• Getting Better
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 01:38:34 PM »

Quote from: 395
I'm not in love with my cousin, never have been in love with my cousin,

You've already said in your first post that you had a relationship with her, so your kind of f***ed now.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 01:49:20 PM »

I think normally in such situations one is forced into the classic "shall I follow my heart or my head" type thing. Regrettably, for you the choice may be somewhat limited.
But you have got me so intrigued. True or no, it's a great story. Wayne, Wayne, wayne, I wish I knew if you're taking the p*ss or not. But either way - go for it.
don't follow leaders

Wayne L.

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 06:02:01 PM »

I'm sorry I brought it up in the first place, even though I know what the truth is anyway.  If you believe me, that's great.  If you don't believe me, that's fine as well.  The object of the internet is to find out what is fact & what is fiction when it comes to some things somebody is telling you.  I know what the facts are more than anybody else, if some of you want to find out what the truth is yourselves, be my guest & good luck.  

legthi

• Getting Better
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 06:18:03 PM »

.........   what?

BlueMeanie

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »

I'm sorry I brought it up in the first place, even though I know what the truth is anyway.  If you believe me, that's great.  If you don't believe me, that's fine as well.  The object of the internet is to find out what is fact & what is fiction when it comes to some things somebody is telling you.  I know what the facts are more than anybody else, if some of you want to find out what the truth is yourselves, be my guest & good luck.  

How do we find the truth Wayne?

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 04:38:18 AM »

All I'm looking for in my life is an honest relationship with this attractive lady, I know what I'm doing when it comes to being an aspiring lyricist & I know who I would like to have by my side, but I'm not going to wait forever for her.  She's in her late 30's, her name is Michelle, her birthday is in December & I love her so much, there's nothing more to say.  Some people tried to break us up for some reason & I had to be kind of cheesy in our relationship, but I hope she's here in September, because I can't wait any longer.  I would do anything for her because she's so special to me & both of us know we want to be together, because it's the right thing to do.  This is her last chance to follow her heart, instead of what everybody else tells her, so to speak & the both of us will be happy.  I already have my things materialistically, I have my creativity, I have my health, I'm doing alright financially & I just want to concentrate on my beautiful angel.  If she doesn't want me at all, I'll look for somebody else, which isn't too hard to do, but I know she loves me, just as much as I love her.  

I'm shocked you've replaced me in your heart.   :'(

Tell me she at least has sexy legs & Feet.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 08:43:49 AM »

Quote from: 36

I'm shocked you've replaced me in your heart.   :'(

Tell me she at least has sexy legs & Feet.

And please, no more than two.
don't follow leaders

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 06:21:14 PM »

wow....im soooo sorry i missed all this...

...im absolutely speechless...good luck with all this wayne, i really do hope it works out for the best for you
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.279 seconds with 87 queries.