Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: So Paul left  (Read 5641 times)

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
Re: So Paul left
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2010, 09:51:25 PM »

Thank you, Penny!  :)

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »

I'm very well Jane managed to lose nearly two stone in weight only another Stone to go to get down to my target weight of 13 stone , i had let my health go no wonder i was having problems with my heart , my doctor is really pleased with me just hope i don't get hit by a bus before i get chance to buy the new outfits i've promised my self everything is beging to hang off me  ha2ha
It's lovely to hear from you Jane i really should'nt have been childish with you , think maybe we are alike when it comes to stubbornness it's always been my big downfall, i get it from my mother , in England we say that stubborn people cut their nose off to spite their face , think there's a lot of truth in that saying ?
Were have you been in Europe ?
Look forward to chatting Jane and my sense of humour is back so watch out  ;)

DaveRam, please, be careful with losing weight. Do it gradually, making sure your diet has all the necessary constituents, and do not take much exercise, actually no exhausting actions. But it certainly feels good when you lose some extra kilos. Unfortunately I can`t get what a stone is. My dictionary says it is 12,70 kg(?) And our health is the most important thing, that is true! No smoking in the first place!

Oh, yes, you are absolutely right  :) , we are both stubborn and have something in common. We are quite emotional, both of us. And I could name more...  ;)  BTW my mother is also rather stubborn.

I was in Belgium (Brussels, Gent, Antwerpen) and in Amsterdam. Which are all quite close to you, to London! I liked Amsterdam best of all!
And... I am already on my guard, watching out, haven`t been off it since the Red Light district!  ha2ha

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2010, 10:39:59 PM »

Can't say i'm happy about this i really liked Paul , even though he was a bit of an old git sometimes  ;D
Please come back Paul , just take a break like me it works wonders  ;)

Hi!!  Welcome back, Dave!

Barry
I can stay till it's time to go

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2010, 09:27:57 AM »

Jane i never went metric when it comes to measuring weight i still use the old British imperial way to measure weight a stone is 141b (6.35kg) quite a lot of older people in the UK still use this old system , i left school in 1977 and although the metric system was coming into use i never got my head round the new system and still think the imperial way , shows my age i suppose  ha2ha
I've been to both Belgium and Holland and Amsterdam is a very interesting place it's a real eye opener especially the red light district .
My weight loss is been supervised by the Doctor so i'm not losing weight to fast , i'm doing a lot of swimming and eating lots of fruit , vegetables , fish, chicken and pasta and drinking lots of water .
I've cut out from my diet bread ,biscuits, sweets and don't smoke anymore and i have'nt had a joint (cannabis ) for over a year , i drink very little alcohol these days too , it's a much more healthy life style and i feel much better for it , my health is very important to me now, my wild party days are behind me  ;)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 09:32:25 AM by DaveRam »

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2010, 09:29:20 AM »

Hi!!  Welcome back, Dave!

Barry

Thanks Barry it's nice to be back , how are you ?

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »

Jane i never went metric when it comes to measuring weight i still use the old British imperial way to measure weight a stone is 141b (6.35kg) quite a lot of older people in the UK still use this old system , i left school in 1977 and although the metric system was coming into use i never got my head round the new system and still think the imperial way , shows my age i suppose  ha2ha
I've been to both Belgium and Holland and Amsterdam is a very interesting place it's a real eye opener especially the red light district .
My weight loss is been supervised by the Doctor so i'm not losing weight to fast , i'm doing a lot of swimming and eating lots of fruit , vegetables , fish, chicken and pasta and drinking lots of water .
I've cut out from my diet bread ,biscuits, sweets and don't smoke anymore and i have'nt had a joint (cannabis ) for over a year , i drink very little alcohol these days too , it's a much more healthy life style and i feel much better for it , my health is very important to me now, my wild party days are behind me  ;)

I hope this never happens to me!  ;D
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2010, 08:46:34 PM »

Now I understand what weight you are aiming at. Seems perfect! Good luck to you! Swimmimg is the best advice and large amounts of water as well. Stick to it all, Dave and we will succeed!
Yes, the countries are very beautiful. I`ve posted a view of the old part of Amsterdam from the top of one house. The view reminded me of the fairy tale Snow Queen about Kay and Gerda. It is so romantic! Love is in the air!

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »

I would very much want Paul to return.  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.481 seconds with 55 queries.