Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Kyle Christensen  (Read 7482 times)

Kyle Christensen
« on: February 27, 2007, 12:30:55 PM »

Check out his cover of 'All Things Must Pass' on myspace and add him as a friend and comment....

www.myspace.com/christensenkyle

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: Kyle Christensen
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 12:36:09 PM »

No thanks. Sounds like particularly uninspired bedroom rock to my old ears. Somethings, like herpes, just aren't for sharing. :)
don't follow leaders

Bobber

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 01:07:07 PM »

Doesn't sound very inspired. But then, neither is herpes.

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 01:19:18 PM »

I feel inspired to share my interest in The Beatles!  
All You Need Is LOVE!

Revolution

• Getting Better
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 05:27:15 PM »

Herpes is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!!!!! :P :o

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »

Friends!
All You Need Is LOVE!

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 06:22:31 PM »

Quote from: 185
No thanks. Sounds like particularly uninspired bedroom rock to my old ears. Somethings, like herpes, just aren't for sharing. :)

So why did you communicate with me?
All You Need Is LOVE!

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 06:23:09 PM »

Quote from: 63
Doesn't sound very inspired. But then, neither is herpes.

I'm a fan, not a fanatic!
All You Need Is LOVE!

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »

Quote from: 593
Herpes is the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!!!!! :P :o

I've removed my signature because I get the impression that members are not interested in that stuff.

I've started a number of new threads over the last 15 months or so, many of which have been productive and popular. I've also made 1400+ posts, many of which have been appreciated by those who are apparently not two-faced. Some of those posts have been admittedly worthless. I really don't judge anyone here by what they think or feel, or how they express themselves or how often they express themselves or how often they come online. I've been receptive and sincere towards everyone, and recently suggested ways in which we could make new people feel welcome rather than just notice them sign up and then they just never show up again.

We can all get from the forum what we want. And input what we want. And the less judgemental we are, the better we can all get on.

Anyway, that's how I see it. And I didn't try to say it with cold sarcasm.

All You Need Is LOVE!

Revolution

• Getting Better
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 07:28:34 PM »

Sorry. It was my Bad attempt at humor as I 've got the rare day off on a weekday!!!! :B ??)

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 07:35:38 PM »

Quote from: 593
Sorry. It was my Bad attempt at humor as I 've got the rare day off on a weekday!!!! :B ??)

OK. Anyway, never mind. I can understand that my signature seems a bit preachy and daft to people.   So I removed it.
All You Need Is LOVE!

Revolution

• Getting Better
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »

I don't even know What your sig. looked like.

Bobber

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 08:11:48 PM »

I hardly ever look at signatures. If you want to start a discussion on whatever, make a thread out of it.

About the All Things Must Pass song. Fireglo could have introduced himself. He did not and posted right away. That's fine. He (I assume it is a he) asked for an opinion. I gave a comment. Can't see what the fuzz is about.

GreenApple

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 08:21:54 PM »

I hardly ever look at signatures. If you want to start a discussion on whatever, make a thread out of it.

About the All Things Must Pass song. Fireglo could have introduced himself. He did not and posted right away. That's fine. He (I assume it is a he) asked for an opinion. I gave a comment. Can't see what the fuzz is about.

Kevin suggested by pm that I might be called herpes for coming and going in and out of this forum. I found it funny as a pm comment. But Kevin's tone seemed different in this thread. You seemed to respond to it.
All You Need Is LOVE!

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 09:57:47 AM »

Am I missing something here? Sorry Greenapple, I don't see why my reply to Fireglo has upset you. I gave it a smiley face and everything. Like Bobber said there was no intro, s/he  speaks about the singer in the third person, as if it's not him.
My herpes joke at him was no way connected with my herpes joke to you. When I said "herpes aren't for sharing" I forgot my little joke to you.(note to self - no more herpes jokes.)  And to be honest, I have no idea what your signature said and it wouldn't affect my thoughts on you anyway (which are nothing but positive).
And now there's all this. A little sore that's been itched and is turning into a big red swelling.
don't follow leaders

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 11:46:56 AM »

Unless Greenapple is Fireglo!???

I like reading your posts GreenApple and I can't remember the sig either.....Nothing to worry about. :)
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 01:16:02 PM »

Quote from: 139
[...] I've also made 1400+ posts, many of which have been appreciated by those who are apparently not two-faced. Some of those posts have been admittedly worthless. I really don't judge anyone here by what they think or feel, or how they express themselves or how often they express themselves or how often they come online. I've been receptive and sincere towards everyone, and recently suggested ways in which we could make new people feel welcome rather than just notice them sign up and then they just never show up again.

We can all get from the forum what we want. And input what we want. And the less judgemental we are, the better we can all get on.

Anyway, that's how I see it. And I didn't try to say it with cold sarcasm.

Let's remember your wise words here, GreenApple  :) (which I share 100% -you've spoken my mind, man!) because it's hard to me to believe that of Kevin  :-/ ...

... I still remember our debates about The Guys in October-December 2005, -both of you were there-, and how kind and friendly they were ... and all this is not very "out of scene" compared to those golden days!!! And if any of you need a proof, here you are:
http://dmbeatles.com/forums/b-mccartney/m-1133191367/s-15/   (read the whole page but, spicealley, replies 16 and 20  ;))

... it seems that you both are meant to have this kind of missunderstanding but to like each other!!!  ;)

So, please, shake hands, because I like you both and this is making me feel very sad  :-/

(flower)

Peace and love to everyone ... everywhere!!!

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 01:24:02 PM »

Quote from: 297

So, please, shake hands, because I like you both and this is making me feel very sad  :-/

Only if he promises to wash his first (STD's are no joke you know).
don't follow leaders

Bobber

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »

Quote from: 297

Let's remember your wise words here, GreenApple  :) (which I share 100% -you've spoken my mind, man!) because it's hard to me to believe that of Kevin  :-/ ...

... I still remember our debates about The Guys in October-December 2005, -both of you were there-, and how kind and friendly they were ... and all this is not very "out of scene" compared to those golden days!!! And if any of you need a proof, here you are:
http://dmbeatles.com/forums/b-mccartney/m-1133191367/s-15/   (read the whole page but, spicealley, replies 16 and 20  ;))

... it seems that you both are meant to have this kind of missunderstanding but to like each other!!!  ;)

(flower)

Peace and love to everyone ... everywhere!!!

It seems the problem was already solved, raxo. No need to moderate here.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 01:30:45 PM »

It seems the problem was already solved, raxo. No need to moderate here.
I've only given my point of view about the situation and those fellows ... and how could (can) I have known that the problem was solved if I've read posts from an hour ago talking about the matter?

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.294 seconds with 74 queries.