Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Did he really do it?  (Read 1212 times)

newfan

• One And One Is Two
Did he really do it?
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »

Hello 4get the title it doesn't pertain to my question. I just needed your attention.

I am a new beatles fan.  Its pretty hard asking whats your favorite beatles song. But if you can tell me what beatles song is the best to listen to while either hi or in a relaxed mood. ^_^

I love songs such as while my guitar weeps, strawberry fields, Eleanore rigby, a day in the life, yellow submarine and my favorite..................ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

So 4 u hard rock beatles fans I come 2 u and ask u. What song is kinda closely similar to these songs that I may like. Remember I like them mellowd.. Thanx What do u recommend??
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Did he really do it?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 08:28:05 PM »

Something. And all the rest!

fendertele

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Confusion will be my epitaph"
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »

IM only sleeping, Yes it is, Because, Blue jay way, would be good picks but i take it you like youre acousitcs sound.

So go with  Im only sleeping.

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 09:57:36 PM »

Yes, he really did do it!!!  ;D I like the songs In My Life, Something, Here Comes the Sun, Blackbird, I'm Only Sleeping, Taxman. I could go on and on... But if I had to pick one? REVOLUTION 9!!!! No, not really. If I Fell, maybe. I don't know. It changes practically every day. Welcome to the forums, by the way.  :)
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

newfan

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »

REVOLUTION 9 IS CREEPY....(afraid5)...REALLY. Can sum1 tell me a lil about this song?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »

Well, it is a weird collage of sound created by John and Yoko and other voices. It's the longest Beatles 'song' Paul and george Martin hated the thing, and they fought hared trying to keep it off the album, but John won out and it got on, second to last, lol. It fueled the paul is dead rumors, most notably because if youplay 'Number Nine, Number Nine...' backwards, it sounds like 'turn me on, dead man, turn me on, dead man...' Of course, the Paul is Dead is complete rubbish.  :)
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 12:26:42 AM »

I, Beatlefan

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 09:45:40 PM »

Quote from: 2088
Hello 4get the title it doesn't pertain to my question. I just needed your attention.

I am a new beatles fan.  Its pretty hard asking whats your favorite beatles song. But if you can tell me what beatles song is the best to listen to while either hi or in a relaxed mood. ^_^

I love songs such as while my guitar weeps, strawberry fields, Eleanore rigby, a day in the life, yellow submarine and my favorite..................ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

So 4 u hard rock beatles fans I come 2 u and ask u. What song is kinda closely similar to these songs that I may like. Remember I like them mellowd.. Thanx What do u recommend??

I think Tomorrow never knows is the best one to hear when high and A day in the life for when you're on acid.

As to your last question. Have you heard all the Beatles songs?

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 51 queries.