Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: 1982, Malvinas/Falkland War  (Read 1757 times)

Nelson_Wilbury

• A Beginning
1982, Malvinas/Falkland War
« on: August 03, 2009, 02:57:58 PM »

If you don't know me, I'm from Argentina, and I'd like to know your opinion of this unfortunate event or if you had live that moment, tell what happen to you
With our love we can save the world

Nelson_Wilbury

• A Beginning
Re: 1982, Malvinas/Falkland War
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 02:59:45 AM »

Ok, I go with my experience.

I don't remember too much of these days. I'm only 6 years old in that time. I was in kindergarden and I remember that all of my mates join chocolates to send to the soldiers. Many years after we discover that never receive it.

We got a militar goverment, the greatest m.... f..... of the history since Hitler and send to the islands boys that no had more than 18 years old, without any training, obsolet guns, bad eat, bad clothes to the cold weather.

I don't be angry with english people for that war, my fury is for that militars that play with the life of a generation of argentine boys to save a weak goverment (A few monts later the democracy come back). But this unfortunate kids don't stay better when the war was over. They were discriminated, no find jobs and don't get any help from the next goverments.

A painful date: die more soldiers by suicide in the next years that in the war  :'(
With our love we can save the world

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 37 queries.