Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 527

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 650481 times)

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #5960 on: January 17, 2010, 01:19:14 AM »

You'll find English commonly spoken in Europe, Sondra. 

I know. But my fear is being mocked. ;D

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #5961 on: January 17, 2010, 02:33:53 AM »

You'll have a good time, Sondra.  I did a two week tour....Rome, Florence, Pisa, Monaco, Nice, Paris and Geneva when I was 18.  I did it alone.  The railroad connections were fun.  I felt like James Bond in From Russia With Love.

I can stay till it's time to go

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #5962 on: January 17, 2010, 03:37:02 AM »

I'm a great little sister. I just called out my sister on her owing me money in front of my mommy. It's about time she gets that attitude adjustment. She threw a tantrum. I'm great!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #5963 on: January 17, 2010, 09:10:17 AM »

Well, today during play practice my play diretor brough his daughter along. So while we were practicing, she apparenly went on the side of the stage behind the curtains and found a condom, she blew it up and ran up to our play director and started shouting, "Daddy! I found a ballon!" Oh it was so sad yet so hilarious.

Good Lord!!!  :o :o :o

I would've died laughing on the spot!  ha2ha ha2ha

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #5964 on: January 17, 2010, 04:24:45 PM »

I'm a great little sister. I just called out my sister on her owing me money in front of my mommy. It's about time she gets that attitude adjustment. She threw a tantrum. I'm great!

Haha sometimes we need to remind them why they should appreciate us in the first place, Im a little sister too. ha2ha
I Me Mine.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #5965 on: January 17, 2010, 07:29:38 PM »

You'll have a good time, Sondra.  I did a two week tour....Rome, Florence, Pisa, Monaco, Nice, Paris and Geneva when I was 18.  I did it alone.  The railroad connections were fun.  I felt like James Bond in From Russia With Love.

Sounds so awesome. My biggest obstacle now is forcing myself to put away the money. I'm SOOO bad at that cuz I'm an impulse buyer. I just bought a pair of $200 dollar boots the other day. I mean, I know it was stupid, but they were SO cute. Ugh.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #5966 on: January 17, 2010, 07:41:01 PM »

Sometimes it kind of sucks having a bunch of rich f**ks as friends. I never thought I'd be the type to whine about my disadvantaged working-class upbringing, but my God. Sometimes they really push my buttons.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Bobber

« Reply #5967 on: January 17, 2010, 08:01:47 PM »

I know. But my fear is being mocked. ;D

Welcome to the Dutch countryside anytime.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #5968 on: January 17, 2010, 08:04:40 PM »

Welcome to the Dutch countryside anytime.

Ever since we've been learning about it in such depth, all of us at work are dying to go there. It's like you guys have the perfect lifestyle in the most beautiful setting. No fair.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #5969 on: January 18, 2010, 12:59:42 AM »

Sounds so awesome. My biggest obstacle now is forcing myself to put away the money. I'm SOOO bad at that cuz I'm an impulse buyer. I just bought a pair of $200 dollar boots the other day. I mean, I know it was stupid, but they were SO cute. Ugh.

You're entitled to cute boots too, Sondra.  But you know what you have to do over the next few months.  Put aside a certain amount weekly for the European tour.  Even if you can't get someone you know to go with you, you're bound to make some good friends on the tour.

Just to clarify what I said, I was traveling alone on that tour.  Fortunately there was a family from the Philadelphia area with two kids my age so I hung out with them a lot.  The tour was at the tail end of my summer in Israel that year.  All of Europe was on vacation the last two weeks of August!  In France, I used my junior and high school French.  In Italy, I tried out my high school Latin.  It was a good thing most Italians understood English!
I can stay till it's time to go

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #5970 on: January 18, 2010, 05:11:02 AM »

Haha sometimes we need to remind them why they should appreciate us in the first place, Im a little sister too. ha2ha

^Little sisters unite!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
« Reply #5971 on: January 18, 2010, 07:21:25 AM »

I just made Wii Mii characters out of all four of the Beatles. I made George, (he looks pretty damn cute!) and my mom made the other three. We were playing Wii Bowling; Ringo Vs George.  ha2ha

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #5972 on: January 18, 2010, 07:33:10 AM »

I just made Wii Mii characters out of all four of the Beatles. I made George, (he looks pretty damn cute!) and my mom made the other three. We were playing Wii Bowling; Ringo Vs George.  ha2ha

ha2ha that sounds very cute! And a very good idea!

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #5973 on: January 18, 2010, 08:11:40 AM »

We've done that here too. Anyone play the Sims? Cuz you could do the same there!

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #5974 on: January 18, 2010, 08:24:53 AM »

We've done that here too. Anyone play the Sims? Cuz you could do the same there!

I love the sims. Haven't played it in a long while though, but I once made a John Stamos sim!  ha2ha

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Bobber

« Reply #5975 on: January 18, 2010, 08:34:20 AM »

Ever since we've been learning about it in such depth, all of us at work are dying to go there. It's like you guys have the perfect lifestyle in the most beautiful setting. No fair.

Well, maybe you're overestimating. Just a little. ha2ha

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
« Reply #5976 on: January 18, 2010, 10:04:11 AM »

ha2ha that sounds very cute! And a very good idea!
Maybe I'll post pics of them later. I'm really proud of how we made them.  ;D

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #5977 on: January 19, 2010, 08:36:26 PM »

School let out half an hour early, came home at the regular time. That says something, Mr. New Principal. You can't keep letting out people only 30 minutes before the end of the day when there's a snow storm. Snow accumulates. It sticks. That causes traffic and slow driving. Do you know that kids were waiting for their bus for about 30 minutes in the snow? I'm one of those kids, and I want to shower because I feel so gross. I wish the old principal would come back. Maybe I would have gotten home early and not ahve been in 40 minutes of traffic on a bus.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #5978 on: January 19, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »

Anyone play the Sims?
Oh my God YES! LOL. I made myself once, and I think I died in a fire. :P Yeah, it's fun to make stuff from real life on that game. :)
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #5979 on: January 20, 2010, 12:47:50 AM »

Alright. Are there any plumbers on here that know why I don't get hot water in my shower ever, but I get steamy water out of my sink? This has been going on for 3 years now.

I'll be so mad if it's my parent's ploy to save money on heat by cutting off my hot water spply. If they're gonna cut off hot water, do that in my sink. Not my shower!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 527

Page created in 1.072 seconds with 85 queries.