Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 527

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 650473 times)

KelMar

Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #7660 on: August 25, 2011, 05:20:19 AM »

Yeah, you got them good with that last book.   ;)

Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #7661 on: August 25, 2011, 05:23:10 AM »

Right.  Mark Twain was brilliant.

He would have been proud of me.   ;D
I can stay till it's time to go

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #7662 on: August 25, 2011, 06:39:41 PM »

^^ Jai, that is SO cool! :D I am jealous. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but I think my family would disown me if I did  ha2ha

Thanks Emmi, and cheers for the Killer Queen!  Classic.  :D
And I know what you mean - I've wanted tattoos since I was fourteen, and my mum always hated my fascination with them and said she'd never let me get one, but once I reached eighteen and I didn't need consent to just go into a tattoo parlour and get one, I just did it.  I told her about a month in advance that I was getting it and showed her what it looked like, and she still didn't like it, but somehow she just let me do it, I think because she knew she couldn't stop me.  She's always been an overprotective mother and never allowed me do to many things at times, so I was so adamant about this tattoo, she seemed to just find it easier to sit back and let me do it.  Especially since at the time, I had a boyfriend who was older than me and already had a tattoo himself, I guess it seemed more and more to her that she couldn't stop me getting one.  And guess what?  The second I came home with it, she said "wow, that looks amazing, I want one!"  Honestly, parents...  :P

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #7663 on: August 26, 2011, 12:47:37 AM »

Moving this weekend to a WICKED new apartment!
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7664 on: August 26, 2011, 12:55:49 AM »

Moving this weekend to a WICKED new apartment!

Congratulations, Mairi!  Don't forget to take your lava lamp.   ;)

nimrod

« Reply #7665 on: August 26, 2011, 01:29:32 AM »

every time we move i think 'must get rid of a lot of this .....stuff' but then we end up with even more  roll:)

hope the move goes well Mairi  :)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #7666 on: August 26, 2011, 03:24:30 AM »

Thanks! I'll post pictures when I am settled.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

nimrod

« Reply #7667 on: August 26, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »

does anyone recognize this ?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #7668 on: August 27, 2011, 02:55:13 PM »

Thanks Emmi, and cheers for the Killer Queen!  Classic.  :D
And I know what you mean - I've wanted tattoos since I was fourteen, and my mum always hated my fascination with them and said she'd never let me get one, but once I reached eighteen and I didn't need consent to just go into a tattoo parlour and get one, I just did it.  I told her about a month in advance that I was getting it and showed her what it looked like, and she still didn't like it, but somehow she just let me do it, I think because she knew she couldn't stop me.  She's always been an overprotective mother and never allowed me do to many things at times, so I was so adamant about this tattoo, she seemed to just find it easier to sit back and let me do it.  Especially since at the time, I had a boyfriend who was older than me and already had a tattoo himself, I guess it seemed more and more to her that she couldn't stop me getting one.  And guess what?  The second I came home with it, she said "wow, that looks amazing, I want one!"  Honestly, parents...  :P

xxx

Oh nice xD My mother is pretty cool about stuff like that, like she let me get my cartilage pierced for my 15th birthday, and she's fine with letting me dye my hair, etc. But she HATES tattoos, and idk why. Probably because they're super permanent.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #7669 on: August 27, 2011, 03:33:43 PM »

Oh nice xD My mother is pretty cool about stuff like that, like she let me get my cartilage pierced for my 15th birthday, and she's fine with letting me dye my hair, etc. But she HATES tattoos, and idk why. Probably because they're super permanent.

I find that the most thrilling part of tattoos, especially when you get up and look in the mirror when it's first done and go "wow...  I can keep that FOREVER!"  Somehow the permanence is one of the best parts, not just how good it looks on you.  I loved getting my first one done and I finally got to re-experience it two weeks ago with this one.  I guess the key with tattoos too is (in my opinion anyway) you have to be sensible in what you get - they're so addictive, I wanted another one about two weeks after I got my first one!  But I purposely denied myself to get more and just contemplated what I'd get for a few years, and it was worth it, cos I had a couple of ideas in the gap that I would have got, but probably wouldn't have loved them years down the line.  You have to wait until you're damn certain you want something.  I've wanted the Queen tattoo for over two years now, so I knew it was right to get.  You've got a while until you're legal to get one, so you've got a lot of time to think about it anyway!  :)

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #7670 on: August 27, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »

We've finally got our wi-fi sorted out. It's very slow but at least I don't have to keep taking my ipod touch to town to use wi-fi to download music to listen to off line...I don't even need to listen to it offline anymore!!
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
  • Love is old Love is new Love is all Love is you <3
« Reply #7671 on: August 27, 2011, 04:18:32 PM »

I don't think I'll be on here a lot right now (I will sometimes just to get my mind off things tho), my mom might have breast cancer...I don't know why I'm telling you all this but I am so...yeah. We're moving soon as well so I'll be busy, anyway I'll shut up now.

On a more happy note I went and saw a Beatles coverband with my mom two days ago :) they were good.
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #7672 on: August 27, 2011, 04:53:58 PM »

I don't think I'll be on here a lot right now (I will sometimes just to get my mind off things tho), my mom might have breast cancer...I don't know why I'm telling you all this but I am so...yeah. We're moving soon as well so I'll be busy, anyway I'll shut up now.

On a more happy note I went and saw a Beatles coverband with my mom two days ago :) they were good.

sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she's gonna be alright.
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

KelMar

« Reply #7673 on: August 27, 2011, 05:10:54 PM »

I'll keep your mom in my thoughts Maxine.

AppleScruffy96

• Getting Better
  • Love is old Love is new Love is all Love is you <3
« Reply #7674 on: August 27, 2011, 06:03:21 PM »

Thank you. I'm sure she'll be fine, they caught it pretty early so that's good.
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7675 on: August 27, 2011, 10:40:32 PM »

Thank you. I'm sure she'll be fine, they caught it pretty early so that's good.

That's very good, Maxine.  I'm sure she'll do well.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #7676 on: August 28, 2011, 01:07:28 PM »

Yes, Maxine; I meant to say yesterday that I will keep your mom in my prayers. I'm glad they caught it early; that's encouraging.

Ovi

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star.
« Reply #7677 on: September 04, 2011, 04:15:08 PM »

I just ordered Steven Tyler's "Does The Noise In My Head Bother You" book, it should be my birthday present, but with a bit of delay. Anyway, I'm really excited about it.
http://tangledupinmusic.wordpress.com - yet another music blog

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #7678 on: September 09, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »

I just ordered Steven Tyler's "Does The Noise In My Head Bother You" book, it should be my birthday present, but with a bit of delay. Anyway, I'm really excited about it.

Hope you enjoy it. Let us know what you thought after you've finished, if you care to.  :)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7679 on: September 25, 2011, 02:35:24 AM »

I'm glad it's your birthday...
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy birthday blmeanie!
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 527

Page created in 0.854 seconds with 81 queries.