Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 527

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 650294 times)

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #10420 on: February 19, 2022, 04:40:56 AM »

Thanks all for the nice thoughts and words.  She came up today to get some of her stuff and I had a chat with her.  I told her I would like for us to remain friends and civil towards each other as we have a granddaughter together and would be running into each other at events and around town.  I also told her that she has been a horrible person for the past year or so and a poor mother to her kids.  She has told us and others that she didnt care about us and just wanted out of our house no matter the cost.  The alcohol has a hold on her and I told her to please get some help before its to late.  She couldnt deny it nor did she try.  I did my best to be the bigger man and told her that she would always be welcome at the house to see her granddaughter and if she ever needed anybody to talk to or if she was in any trouble that my phone was always open.  Man was it hard to say those things instead of blasting her with the cruel words she deserves.

Sorry to keep posting about my life drama and bringing everybody down, but it makes me feel better.  No reason to respond as i'm just babbling on.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
« Reply #10421 on: February 19, 2022, 09:17:12 PM »

Hey, tkitna.  I am sorry to hear about the breakup of your marriage.  I would think 30 years together would equal "together forever," but I guess not.  It's always shocking to me when I hear of long-term marriages breaking up.  From the little I know; I've learned that sometimes marriages crash after the children grow up and move away to start their own lives independent of mom and dad.  Also, some people seem to "re-discover" themselves and feel like they have to move on - minus previous relationship bonds, etc.  About two years ago, I learned that a former co-worker's long-term marriage ended.  He said he never saw it coming.  I always envied people with relationships but I'm not at all sure what would have happened if I hooked up with someone in my life.  In some ways, I think marriage would have been very hard and trying for me.  Oh, I just don't know how you can share a life with someone 24-7 while living in the same physical premises, too.  It's like you never get a break or any personal space away from them.  Then, if your partner is jealous and possessive - OUCH!  Anyway, I just want to offer you my heartfelt sympathies.  Stay sane and well if at all possible while undergoing this major painful transition in your life. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 09:19:51 PM by Loco Mo »
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

Tamara

• A Beginning
« Reply #10422 on: February 21, 2022, 09:56:29 PM »

Are Russians stupid or plain cowards?

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10423 on: February 21, 2022, 10:54:16 PM »

On the contrary. I have been to Russia and the people are the same as everywhere else, they are mostly very nice, welcoming and very friendly.
I guess every country has a few bad apples so to speak.

We have some fruit cakes here in Australia.  ha2ha
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Moogmodule

• A Thousand Pages
  • “Moog was the truth” TheseLyricsDoNotExist 2023
« Reply #10424 on: February 22, 2022, 12:29:20 AM »

Amen to that  ha2ha

Tamara

• A Beginning
« Reply #10425 on: February 22, 2022, 08:16:10 AM »

On the contrary. I have been to Russia and the people are the same as everywhere else, they are mostly very nice, welcoming and very friendly.
I guess every country has a few bad apples so to speak.

I think people living in Germany in 1940 might have been friendly as well, in a way.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #10426 on: February 22, 2022, 12:29:11 PM »

In Russia there are many stupid, many plain cowards, many nice persons... as everywhere  ha2ha
Many nice people in Russia call Putin cowardly dwarf. I think so too he doesn't understand what he's doing, and I am afraid of it.

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #10427 on: February 22, 2022, 11:22:58 PM »

--
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 03:33:54 AM by Normandie »

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10428 on: February 22, 2022, 11:49:04 PM »

In Russia there are many stupid, many plain cowards, many nice persons... as everywhere  ha2ha
Many nice people in Russia call Putin cowardly dwarf. I think so too he doesn't understand what he's doing, and I am afraid of it.

Yes Dmitry, people are the same everywhere. I dont like Putin though, his eyes are too close together  ;D (I didnt like Trump either and I certainly dont like Boris)

Why can't he leave people to live in peace instead of starting all this military crap that Russia spends billions on ?
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #10429 on: February 24, 2022, 03:34:54 AM »

That's pretty tame compared to what I hear Americans calling Biden.  ;)

;D
I can stay till it's time to go

Tamara

• A Beginning
« Reply #10430 on: February 24, 2022, 07:34:09 AM »

And exactly how bad do Russians feel today? Russia started a war. Like Nazi Germany did in 1939. Russians will be hated across Europe for decades to come.

The Swine

• Getting Better
« Reply #10431 on: February 24, 2022, 11:56:43 AM »

hello from thailand. some russian tourists here got treated pretty bad. lol
THE INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR 13 YEAR OLDS

Tamara

• A Beginning
« Reply #10432 on: February 25, 2022, 07:29:38 AM »

Interesting. The world (or Europe for a start) is on fire. All the forum comes up with are a few not so funny pictures with memes.

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10433 on: February 26, 2022, 01:11:14 AM »

I've seen the many marches against what the dwarf is doing Dmitry. I feel for the long suffering Russian people. And I feel deeply for the Ukrainian people.
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10434 on: February 26, 2022, 01:40:32 AM »

And I have the utmost respect for Volodymyr Zelensky.  Elected by the people to end corruption, he recently said that he is Russia's (meaning Putin's) #1 target and his family is the #2 target.  I know exactly what he meant by that and intelligence reports have confirmed it.  President Zelensky and his family are staying in Kiev and are truly brave patriots.

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #10435 on: February 26, 2022, 02:12:56 AM »

Russians will be hated across Europe for decades to come.

I dont think so, but Putin and his cronies for sure.

Interesting. The world (or Europe for a start) is on fire. All the forum comes up with are a few not so funny pictures with memes.

We're all on Valium Tamara my dear. Would you like me to send you a few ?
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10436 on: February 26, 2022, 02:16:08 AM »

I've seen the many marches against what the dwarf is doing Dmitry. I feel for the long suffering Russian people. And I feel deeply for the Ukrainian people.

So have I.  They are put into police trucks and driven away to who knows where...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcDHOIHt_o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcDHOIHt_o</a>

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10437 on: February 27, 2022, 05:21:32 AM »

And I have the utmost respect for Volodymyr Zelensky.  Elected by the people to end corruption, he recently said that he is Russia's (meaning Putin's) #1 target and his family is the #2 target.  I know exactly what he meant by that and intelligence reports have confirmed it.  President Zelensky and his family are staying in Kiev and are truly brave patriots.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ZW4QpLrn4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ZW4QpLrn4</a>

There are many other brave Ukrainian patriots.  Here is one of them...

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10438 on: February 27, 2022, 06:43:40 AM »

So have I.  They are put into police trucks and driven away to who knows where...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcDHOIHt_o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcDHOIHt_o</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgeCkGZrPRs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgeCkGZrPRs</a>

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #10439 on: February 28, 2022, 03:24:08 PM »

I think sports has to be away from politics.
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 527

Page created in 0.918 seconds with 83 queries.