Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Intermittent Fasting  (Read 3228 times)

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
Re: Intermittent Fasting
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2023, 11:22:38 PM »

This is a great video of the ship.

I'm looking foward to watching that, and any photos you post,  after I wrap up my work for today. I Googled Quantum of the Seas back when you first mentioned it because. . . well, it's a ship.  ;D

NZ will be great

I was checking airline fares to New Zealand several weeks back. I was trying to think of the farthest place from North Dakota. Then I found a site called furthestcity.com, or something like that, and learned my farthest cities are Perth (largest city) and Adelaide (next largest; they stratify it by population or something).

Sigh.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 12:03:55 AM by Normandie »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2023, 09:34:25 AM »

It's in March all around New Zealand, with a lot of stops. Same ship, Quantum of the Seas. I'll post some pics on board later :)
Good thing you didn't come a month early. We had a terrible cyclone last month. So much damage!

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2023, 11:55:01 PM »

It's in March all around New Zealand, with a lot of stops. Same ship, Quantum of the Seas.

I saw this and thought of you, Nim, when I saw this article. I sure hope you and your wife are safely home. I wasn't sure how many cruises were on your itinerary.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12017875/Royal-Caribbean-cruise-horror-Australian-falls-ship-bound-Hawaii-departing-Brisbane.html

nimrod

• Global Moderator
  • A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2023, 11:35:03 PM »

I saw this and thought of you, Nim, when I saw this article. I sure hope you and your wife are safely home. I wasn't sure how many cruises were on your itinerary.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12017875/Royal-Caribbean-cruise-horror-Australian-falls-ship-bound-Hawaii-departing-Brisbane.html

We nearly booked that cruise it was going cheap. But the flights back to Oz were horrendously expensive. Puzzle how anyone could fall off a ship, unless it was meant. Poor bloke  :'(
Kevin

All You Need Is Love

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2023, 08:46:38 PM »

We nearly booked that cruise it was going cheap. But the flights back to Oz were horrendously expensive. Puzzle how anyone could fall off a ship, unless it was meant. Poor bloke  :'(

I'm glad you and your wife are safe and sound. I've been on only one cruise, but it seems that, to fall overboard one must either be engaging in drunken shenanigans or deliberately jump. Either way, it's such a tragedy.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.424 seconds with 42 queries.