Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic:  "SLOAN" ??????????????????????  (Read 1493 times)

apple sauce

• Getting Better
 "SLOAN" ??????????????????????
« on: April 24, 2005, 04:19:06 AM »

I just had the opportunity to see Sloan in a bar that only held about 200 people! They rocked the place out by playing all their noteable hits and also previewd  2 new songs off their up coming greatest hits cd!!!!! This group is one of the best examples of a hugely talented band that got lost in the American landscape of rock! They all sing different songs and can play different instruments in the band!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

apple sauce

• Getting Better
Re:  "SLOAN" ??????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 12:47:16 AM »

Have none of you heard of "SLOAN?"

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 01:07:29 AM »

well, considering i've been really getting into some "recent" or "newer" bands lately, what songs or albums do you feel i sohuld give a lsiten to, app sauce?

heard 'if it feels good' a while ago. a pretty good tune, but not anything i would go crazy over. the lead singer looks, in many ways, like john and if i am correct the guitarist plays a ric 325. are they a beatles influenced group?
All You Need is Love  :K) :K) :K)

apple sauce

• Getting Better
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 02:25:44 AM »

Yea very talented! Jay is all over the Brit scene! They are bringing out a "greatest Hits" cd which will pretty well give you a good over sight of this band! If you are looking for some "Quality" music may I suggest,  "Take Over The Uk"  "Pilate" "The Red Walls"  and   "Travis"! All these bands are quite talented! A few choice Sloan songs would be Back Stabber,  Underwhelmed,  Chester The Molester, Marquee and the Moon, Navy Blues ! They all sing and interchange playing their instrumets a very talented band!

Page created in 0.505 seconds with 42 queries.