Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Is this the End  (Read 13101 times)

Is this the End
« on: May 07, 2006, 10:24:36 AM »

MCCARTNEY MARRIAGE MYSTERY

Sir Paul's wife speaks out after rumours that their relationship is suffering from strain Paul and I are still together I'm just staying low after op
By Alice Walker
FORMER Beatle Sir Paul McCartney's wife Heather last night denied her marriage is in crisis.

Insiders claim the four-year marriage has become stormy. Last week the couple were living in separate homes despite Heather, 38, undergoing radical surgery on her part-amputated leg three weeks ago.

But the former model last night rubbished claims that she and Sir Paul, 63, were splitting up.

Speaking exclusively to The People, she said: "It's hilarious. Paul and I are still very much together.

"The proper story is that three weeks ago Paul and I went to America and I had to go and have my leg operated on again.

"Some people have been trying to get pictures of me in a wheelchair so I have had to stay really low so that they don't get the picture

Bobber

Re: Is this the End
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 02:36:23 PM »

The rumours seem to be getting stronger.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 07:08:14 PM »

I believe nothing 'til it happens.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 01:36:16 AM »

One can only hope..

Bobber

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »

Found this. Just gossip?

Sir Paul McCartney has gone on holiday alone - further fuelling speculation that his marriage is in trouble.

The Beatles legend - who is married to model and animal rights activist Heather Mills - was spotted in the South of France taking a walk and relaxing with a drink on his own.

Yesterday (11.05.06) onlookers described the 63-year-old musician as looking "lost in his own thoughts" when he left his five-star hotel on the border of France and Monaco.

McCartney's solo holiday comes just 10 days after allegations of a bust-up with 37-year-old Mills, which reportedly resulted in the couple "cooling off" in separate homes, located 50 miles apart.

Friends of the couple are claiming the time the two have spent apart is an indication there are experiencing marital problems.

A source told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper: "They have been rowing constantly recently. She is angry that he gets so much adulation from fans and is one of the most famous people on the planet, while she feels she should get just as much respect for being a model and a campaigner."

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 03:05:26 PM »

A source told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper: "They have been rowing constantly recently. She is angry that he gets so much adulation from fans and is one of the most famous people on the planet, while she feels she should get just as much respect for being a model and a campaigner."

Yeah, 'cause being a crappy model whose career got a signifigant boost after she became a philanthropist (sp?) is just as important as being one of the greatest songwriters of all tie from one of the greatest bands of all time.
Please. ::)
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 05:38:59 PM »

I believe nothing 'til it happens.

Kate

• A Thousand Pages
  • Don't take it from the top
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 07:00:35 PM »

hmmm.....I don't think Paul is the type of splitting up so quickly. Here's another article:

"Macca has look of a sad and lonely man amid fears for his marriage

SOMEONE call Sgt Pepper - Paul McCartney looks on the verge of rejoining the Lonely Hearts Club band.

Fears for the former Beatle's four-year marriage to Heather Mills grew yesterday, after he was spotted travelling on a trip to the South of France on his own.

Earlier this week, the former model insisted there was no rift between her and Paul after it emerged they had been living in different houses.

But Maccas solo trip to the village of Beaulieu Sur Mer, near Monaco, begs the question  just how close is the 63-year-old to his 38-year-old bride?

Paul cut a lonely figure as he wandered across a public road, clutching a book and a string bag. And he looked even more downcast later as he drank alone in a bar.

One drinker said: Macca looked very pensive. He spent ages on his mobile in a long and involved call. He didnt look very happy. After his lager he had another long call and then walked back to his hotel.

Officially, Paul is in France for a business meeting with the distributors of his video. But there was not one adviser, PA or assistant with him for the trip.

One source said: Its very unusual for him to travel or work alone. Theres a strong feeling he needs time on his own.

Nobodys sure its all over but Paul doesnt look like a happy man who is comfortable with his private life.

The couple started dating after meeting at the Daily Mirrors Pride of Britain Awards in 1999. They tied the knot in 2002 in Monaghan, Ireland. He didnt sign a pre-nuptial agreement to protect his £825million fortune.

But this month reports emerged that the couple  who had a daughter, Beatrice, in 2003, were drifting apart. Heather moved 55 miles away to their seafront home in Hove, E Sussex, weeks after having an operation on her leg.

But yesterday, it was believed she was back at the McCartneys main family home in Peasmarsh, E Sussex.
Denying there were problems in the marriage, Heather said: Its hilarious. Paul and I are together 100 per cent.

But insiders believe the chances of the pair working out their differences are receding by the day.

One told 3am Heather is struggling to cope with Maccas fame, feeling that she should receive as much attention as him.

They told us: People scream out Pauls name in the street but dont give Heather a glance. Shes a fiercely independent woman but she feels she had to battle to be Heather Mills instead of Paul McCartneys wife.

Lets just hope theres still a chance for them to say We Can Work It  Out "

to be found here: Mirror.co.uk

Bobber

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 09:08:40 AM »

Same newspaper reported this today:

WE CAN'T WORK IT OUT
 PAUL McCartney is seeking a formal trial split from wife Heather because he believes they can no longer endure their private hell. In recent months the couple's always stormy four-year marriage has been punctuated by ever more explosive rows. They were due to have crisis talks at the weekend. But Macca, 63, decided he could not face another emotionally draining bust-up.
He told one friend: "We really can't go on like this. It's not fair on either of us. Enough is enough." A source disclosed: "Paul hasn't come to this decision lightly, but felt things couldn't carry on as they were. "He and Heather were getting on so badly it became impossible for them to sleep under the same roof. "Paul is desperately hoping some time apart will give them the space to work out whether they want the relationship to continue. "It's terribly sad for them. We're very concerned it's all over. But nobody has entirely lost hope."
Sir Paul, who insists the couple can rekindle their love, is expected to tell close family and friends of his bombshell decision today. Last night Heather, 38, was being comforted by her sister Fiona. For three weeks the former model has been staying at the couple's home in Hove, East Sussex, recovering from a leg operation. Macca has remained on the family farm in Peasmarsh, 55 miles away. As marital tensions mounted daughter Beatrice, two, was shuttled between the two homes by a chauffeur so the couple did not meet.
Then last week, Paul took a solo trip to the village of Beaulieu-sur-Mer, near Monaco, cutting a lonely figure. An insider revealed: "They are obviously having big problems and their behaviour over the last few days raises some worrying questions.
"Why wouldn't Paul come to see Heather and Beatrice in Hove? It's deeply out of character for him to be staying away from his wife as she recovers from surgery.
"Paul is always quick to leap to Heather's defence. But there's a deafening silence from his camp. "Heather has also said the main reason for staying in Hove is she's worried about being photographed. But security is much bigger at Peasmarsh. Why isn't she there?"
Paul fell for Heather at the Mirror's Pride of Britain Awards in 1999 a year after Linda, his first wife of 29 years, died from cancer. The couple began dating soon afterwards. Despite concerns from Paul's children, particularly daughter Stella, they married in 2002. Strains soon emerged. Independent minded Heather, who lost her leg when she was hit by a motorcycle in 1993, was said to resent living in Macca's shadow. While she wanted to step up her charity work, Paul wanted her to cut back on commitments. Insiders believe the writing was on the wall when Paul refused to quash reports their marriage was in crisis. His spokesman said last night: "We have absolutely no comment."

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 09:57:07 AM »

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 11:21:49 AM »

BLIMEY!!!

I blame Yoko!!! ;)

Bobber

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 12:48:52 PM »

I heard it's official now.

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 02:36:16 PM »

Yep, it is official. I just read it on Yahoo news. Oh well...She always seemed too uptight for him in my opinion. Though I feel bad for him because breakups are never an easy thing for anyone to go through.

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 03:16:22 PM »

I always thought I'd be happy the day they split, but all I can think about is the poor kid.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 03:30:45 PM »

i feel bad for them because i knew this would happen sooner or later, but i really feel sorry for the daughter

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 05:25:29 PM »

Blaming the media when you've been throwing yourself in front of them at every opportunity you get?  

I just hope she doesn't get any of Paul's catalog.  God help us!

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »

This must be very distressing for the old man, how many other people of his age have break-ups, I hope he don't get too down on this, I think we should all e-mail him, give him an ounce of encouragement.

Paul, you can toke again! ;-D

adamzero

• A Thousand Pages
  • "The dude abides."
    • Phoebe Claire Publishing, LLC
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 09:05:35 PM »

I wonder what Dot Rhone's up to these days?  Give her a call, mate.

Wordno

• Getting Better
  • Fortune favors the bold
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 09:14:24 PM »

How can you e-mail him? I think thats a very good idea and I'd wanna do anything to help lift his spirits.

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 10:46:58 PM »

His reign of being the only Beatle to never divorce has come to a close.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 77 queries.