Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 96641 times)

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2009, 12:14:21 AM »

^Specific.
Ugh. I'm too lazy to think up more of the story. Someone do that for me!

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »

I shalt attempt.

"Jesus christ! We're in Alaska!" John shouted. "No, you dummy. We're in Antarctica!" George corrected him. So the clan stepped out and were greeted with a freezing wind slapping them in the face. "My lord! We will freeze to death before we figure out why we're here." George said, holding Bianca to keep her warm (Like that, freakchic?) But then, Nanners found a box with parkas and a bunch of snow gear. "Look, guys! A bunch of snow gear. She cleared her throat, "George, you can let go of Bianca now." He did, and got his snow gear. They trudged for a few miles until they reached a small city. "Look! A little town! Let's go see whats there!" Ringo announced. When they got closer, they saw a girl on a pure white horse. "Hello!" she said. Paul went up to her, he was taken by her beauty. "Hello, miss. What's your name?" She got off her horse, taking the reigns in her hand. "I'm Emilina, but you can call me Emmi for short." (okay okay, I know. But I get a Beatle too! Right? And Pitch isn't active anymore....... :-/ and who's nanners and georgette? Someone want to clear those up for me?) he smiled, "Alirght, Emmi. So what part of Antarctica are we in?" She laughed. "Your not in Antarctica! You in Minnesota! But in the winter, it's pretty close!" she lead them back into the town and stalled her horse. "So where do we go from here?" John asked. "Well," Emmi said, "You could......

If Paulie is taken please tell me...  :-[

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2009, 01:21:25 AM »

^ well, techinically it was Pitch and Ringo, Bianca and George, Nanners and Paul, Georgette and John...........unless you go WAY back, when it was Pitch and Ringo, Nanners and John, and Bianca and George and Paul......hey, how did that happen?!?!? BIANCA?!?!? ;)  but we could probably change, i'm chill with Ringo.
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

(Now it`s my turn! I want to continue from here...)

"Well," Emmi said, "You could......
...be quiet for a moment so that I can think of words to go from here! "
But before they could add another word,a Green light appeared, sucking them all up!
Only Emmi that seized wood was not sucked!. "Aliens!" She screamed! "No !!!!"
But it was too late. George, Paul, John and Ringo were sucked into the great ship!
Since the green light was blinding' the four could not see anything. When the  light was turned off, they discovered they were on  tied with ropes to chairs that were connected to the floor. Five creatures appeared around them.they were long and thin and sickly green.
One of them was wearing a purple robe with red and black stripes . He said: "You are exactly what I was looking for all these years! Four pretty boys with favoritism!"
"What?" Asked John. Creature with a robe continued: "When we found you guys,  we did research about earth  and we discovered that you're famous and have close relations with the Queen of England!" He said. "And all we want is your outer body so we can go down to earth and take over it!" * Evil laugh *
"Wait a minute," said George "It's not fair. People will think the real Beatles take over the world and, worse, we also stay stuck here!" "People will hate us forever!" Ringo whined.
"At least pay us!" Paul said the four were laughing.
But the thing with the cape did not think it's funny. "Put them in tubes!" He said in exasperation. All Green revolting creatures took one and put him in a glass tube. "We're in a can ..." Ringo thought.
"Hey, look at me, I'm a pickle!" Joked John. They laughed again.
"This group is too optimistic!"  whispered the one with the cloak . "In a minute we will look if they continue to be happy!" He pressed the red round button , And a strong wind came blowing within the pipes.
"Hey! My shirt!" Shouted George.
 "Our clothes!" Shouted Paul.
Their clothes were sucked up the pipe, Spilling a pile against four disgusting creatures. They began to dress.
"You do not know my lawyer!" Shouted John at the disgusting creature who wore his pants. It  pointed back at John and laughed. He had a good reason, because when someone is in his underwear, stuck in a jar of pickles and threatens you , that's not very scary.
now the four creatures were dressed in suits. The creature chuckled with it's robe and clicked the Details button. A small laser beam came from one of the pipes. Spread on the face of the creatures. The Beatles were shocked as they never were before.
Before them were not green creatures. These were four handsome guys ! They themselves!
 "i can't believe it ..." Muttered George when production stood before him with his face. Dressed. Creature with a robe laughed malevolently. Moohahahaha!!
"Give me back my clothes and my face right away!" Yelled George and pounded his fist at the side of the tank.
 The other three followed him. The creature stopped laughing.
"It will not help you. A bunch of Englishmen with a ridiculous pony hairdo!"
"You do not stay here forever! When  this world will be in my hands ,I'll make you my slave, and you will sing me some songs , the way I want!"
it turned and it's gown flapped behind him. "Come on guys," he said, and four of the fake "Beatles"  followed.
The green light shone again and the fake Beatles went slowly down. "you better pay us ' or else...!" Paul shouted in his last powers. But the creatures were gone ..
Ringo sat on the glass floor and knocked with his rings  with despair.
"Anybody got a cigarette?" Asked John.
"I had one in my pocket" Paul admitted ... "What do we do?" Ask George ...

Sorry it's a bit long ... But at least it's not boring (;
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 07:18:21 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #184 on: November 14, 2009, 03:08:26 AM »

"I had one in my pocket" Paul admitted ... "What do we do?" Ask George ...
Sorry it's a bit long ... But at least it's not boring (;

Okay, here we go.  ;)

Paul slid a stout pack of cigarettes from his side pocket and popped one out with his finger and handed it to John.
"Well do you have a lighter?" sneered John.
Paul patted around at whatever clothing he had left.
"Yeah John, I always keep a lighter near my genitals" Paul replied sarcastically.
John emitted a fierce exhale in frustration. "I need one now!"
"It would've been useful, maybe we could've burnt a hole in th-" he paused. "Hey!" he piped as he dug into the side of his boxers. "I've got a hole in my pocket!"
George looked dumbfounded and disgusted. "Did you pull that out from your ass? You might need it after dinner."
"No, look!" he grinned as he pressed the hole onto the glass. He then hovered his arm into it, and whipped his head in excitement towards the other three.
"Hey Ringo, well done! Now move!" John walked past Ringo as he crawled into the hole, to the other side.
The other three had managed to slide out of the hole and fixed themselves up.
"What now?" George said in dull enthusiasm.
"Oh, there's the hatch!" Paul pointed at the handle sticking from the ground.
They all ran to it and heaved it open. " Oh good, we're still in Minnesota." John said in a relieved tone.
They all dropped themselves through the hatch and fell with a thud onto the icy, crisp grass.
Ringo was dazed as he forced his back up, he gasped.
There was a puddle of greenish matter boiling on the grass, with their clothes swimming, decomposing, within it. The aliens DNA wasn't able to withstand the oxygen of Earth.
"Thank God!" Paul cheered as he hopped over to look at the deceased enemies.
"Yeah, that's great, but we need to finish our vacation." George brought up, pointing his thumb behind him.
John paused, looking aside in thought. "Yeah," he shrugged with a lackadaisical expression. "besides, this really isn't the weirdest thing that's happened to us."
"Whatever, let's just go! My feet are getting tortured from this ice!" He said while fiddling his feet in place.
They sprinted to the road nearest to them and flapped their arms hysterically for a car to pick them up.
"I want me clothes!" Ringo mourned as he shuffled his hands up and down his goose bump invaded arms.
They scanned the black, winding road for any sign of light, anything that could keep them from getting any unwanted illnesses. George, by this time, wasn't doing to well against the cold air without proper clothing. All he had were his underpants and socks, and with his lack of body fat, he was vunerable. He resembled an escaped victim from a concentration camp. "God, George you need to be checked up" John said in amazement, his expression contorted in concern.
George was in mild tremors as his eyes rose from underneath his eyebrows. His lips were pale and he looked sickly.
"It's because you're so skinny," Paul pinched George's bare arm. "You haven't got any fat on you."
George slapped his hand away and his eyes traveled beyond the road, longing for any hope.
"I wish I knew where we are right now." George forced out in a controlled voice.
"Yeah... Where's Emmi??" he complained.
Then, a sleepy line of light came into view on the aged road. They were saved.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 03:14:05 AM by sgt. peppie »

George does not approve.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #185 on: November 14, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »

Or so they thought, a black limousine stopped in front of them. Black window opened and a man with black sunglasses and asked them: "What are you in the middle of Minnesota with underwear and socks?". They looked at each other. Do not know what to say ..
Suddenly the man looked at George. "Who's that boy?" He asked. "It's George Harrison! Know him ?..." Asked John to anyone trying to imply that they are the  Beatles.
"Gee! I saw him on TV!" "Well, I must have seen us too?" John continued. "He appeared in the program of the children starving in India! Man, you were the skinny's boy in the show! Come here I want to make of him millions!"
To John tired of: "Hello! We're the Beatles!"
"The cold makes you hallucinations? You're people. And no beetles in this area, they all were dead in this cold. Jack! Teddy! Take this boy! We're going to do from him a star!" Two other people with sunglasses - out of the limo, in there fat arms around George's poor. He could not say anything that the cold froze his lips.
"No! You do not take the George'!!!!" Paul shouted and jumped on the limo. Immediately began a fight - Paul jumped on the roof of the limo - and Ringo and John gave fists to people with sunglasses. Then ............

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2009, 01:36:58 AM »

^^
hehe, sorry if i didn't go along with the alien thing, i didn't know what i could do with it, cool bit!

George does not approve.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2009, 05:39:21 AM »

It's okay, I hated the aliens from the beginning  ;)...

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »

Immediately began a fight - Paul jumped on the roof of the limo - and Ringo and John gave fists to people with sunglasses. Then ............
THEN????..................
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 01:47:21 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2009, 12:36:33 PM »

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »

Lucy calm down it's ok everyone is most likely trying to come up with the next part
Don't worry it's gonna be alright :
= )
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »

Fine! I'll continue!
~~~
... out came the ladies with scarves and staplers. "Don't you dare touch my Georgie-Pie!" screamed Bianca as she wrapped one man with a scarf. "Now hand him over, or I staple!"
Nanners jumped on the guy who was fighting Ringo. "Mess with him, you mess with me," said Nanners. She stapled the man's sleeve to his pant leg. "You try getting up now."
John screamed for Georgette's help. "Georgette! I need a hand here!" But Georgette couldn't get to him. There were too many men out there by John, so she grabbed Emmi, and they both used their scarves to whack the men. Once through the crazy crowd, Georgette helped John, and Emmi went off to help Paul. Emmi tried to strangle the man holding paul, but another one threw something at her back. Down she fell as George and Bianca went to help her. George picked her up and took her to the nearest building. "You stay here and help the boys. I'll be back soon," said George to Bianca.
"Alright," said Bianca charging towards Paul. She helped him and told him what happened to Emmi.
"No! Who was it? You. You hooligan!" screamed Paul stealing Bianca's stapler. Paul went mad stapling all of the men by the sleeves together.
"Well thanks. What now?" asked Ringo.
"Where's George and Emmi?" asked Nanners and Georgette.
"Follow me. Emmi got hit, and Georgie saved her. Oh, my Georgie!" said Bianca. They walked where George and Emmi went. They kept walking and they found the firt building. That wasn't just any building, though. It was a...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2009, 06:15:39 PM »

Three giant sugar cubes are placed over each other. :P Then they looked around they were not in Minnesota anymore. Instead they were made entirely of sugar. :D
"Hurray! Sugar!" Ringo screamed and jumped like crazy. No one could resist the sugar, they began to eat it and started acting like Ringo.
It was nice at first until they go extreme and just went crazy. 2ch It becomes dangerous. Sort of like using harder drugs. Fortunately, Bianca's head and got hit from over the head of Paul and they pretty much go easy. But there was no time to waste. They look a little salt to calm the impact of sugar. But salt and sugar are very similar. "Oh no! Look!" Bianca said to Paul. John began to chase after Emmi trying to :-* ..... Never mind :-X ... "I'll try to delay him while you look for salt," said Paul ran after John.
Bianca had to find salt. She had no idea where to find salt. She had no idea where to find salt until an idea came into her head!  :D

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2009, 11:19:42 PM »

John began to chase after Emmi trying to :-* ..... Never mind :-X ...

No, please continue!  ;D JK

She thought maybe she should find a way out! She ran around to find a door or portal of some type. Then she saw John and Paul figting over Emmi ( I really like that idea!) And jumped on John's back. "John! Get a hold of yourself!" She shouted. But then John pulled her over his head and tried to kiss her. Then George ran up, "John! Stop! Let go of her!" Then John backed off and Bianca clung to him. Then John suddenly passed out. "I think we shouldn't give him sugar anymore." Stated Paul. "Everyone!" Said Bianca. "We need to find a way out of this hard-drug-sugary world before John wakes up! Team up so you don't get lost!" So Emmi and Paul went together, Nanners and Ringo went together, and Bianca and George went together, then Georgette made sure John was okay, after about a hour of searching, they found....

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #194 on: November 24, 2009, 03:36:48 AM »

A letter! Paul bent down and picked up the letter, then read it aloud."Dear Beatles, I know the way out." Emmi became very excited "who wrote that!" She exclaimed. "It doesn't say." Paul said "well where did it the letter come from?" She asked again, Paul pointed to the ground "There." "So maybe if we go" emmi pointed forward "then we might find the person who wrote that!" She pointed back to the letter "then they can tell us the way out!!!" And they all began to walk forward till another girl stopped them. "The way out is behind you." George study the girl and asked "what's your name?" The girl looked up at George and said "Eliza." He then took the letter from Paul "Did you write this?" He asked. Eliza looked at the letter "yes, yes I did." George paused for moment, "God you are so cute! I want to take you home!" He exclaimed with ober joy. Ringo shook his head "George she is not a lost puppy you can not take her! Plus her mum would be worried sick-" Eliza cut him off "Mum's dead and dad's a junkie that's why I'm here, He wouldn't care if I left he doesn't even know that I am his daughter." George sighed "So can we take you?" "I don't see why not" Eliza shrugged. So George took Eliza's hand and walked off to the way out. There was a very long siclene till Eliza broke it. "Uh, may I ask what happen to your clothes?" Paul chuckled "It's a very long story." "Ah, here we are" Eliza said opening the door they all stepped outside to see...
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »

The raft.
"Wow ... what fun ..." Said George. "(Now comes the most unexpected part) they tried to board the raft that they saw a sign that says:" normal British reality in that way"but they were too many raft capsized.
"We can never succeed that way!" Ringo whined. "You are right" someone said. "Who was it? They asked each other. Then they saw a pretty girl with sparkling dress." Who are you? "Asked everyone blinded by excessive dress." Lucy and I can fly"(I know, I know. I have a favoritism for the song, but please forgive me ...) "Well, you can help us?" The blinded Paul asked. "in What?" She asked. "In exchange dress" someone said. Everyone laughed. "No problem, but I need to get back to reality to change. So that's what we do: all the girls will on the raft, and the boys fly with me."
And so it really was - the girls floated downstream when the Beatles had each other's legs, Paul holds Lucy's legs.
Soon they saw on the horizon the Big Ben. "Hurray! :D" Glad everyone "They landed in London." Meet at the cafe in five minutes. Turn out that my dress is very an fashionable, :P :-\  ::) And I think I'll buy you new clothes, too. She said looking at the four still wearing underwear and socks.
"Well, in the unreal world you could walk around just with a tie" "George said. And John, Paul and Ringo grinned.
"But you are now in London" Nanners said they stopped chuckling. "It is better that you hide behind chair or something, when you get to the cafe ..." Lucy said", and they split up ........
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 06:48:48 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »

... "Wait, I think it's this way! Oof!" screamed Bianca as she led Emmi and Georgette into a wall.
"...As I was saying, when you get to the cafe, make sure you order coffee. Not tea. Coffee. There a waiter will..."
"It's definitely this way. Oww!" screamed Emmi as she tripped over a rock and landed on Bianca and Georgette.
"... will get you guys some new shirts and your tea."
"Yay tea!" exclaimed Ringo. He clapped and jumped up and down.
"I'm lost, and I don't like it," cried out Georgette. Nanners and John looked in their direction.
"I better go help them," said John. He ran after the girls who were piled on the sidewalk a block down laughing.
"We'll go to the cafe," said Nanners motioning to Ringo, George, Lucy, and Paul.
"We'll meet up with the girls. I wonder what happened to them..." said Paul.
At the cafe, the crazy girls and John met up with the rest of the group. They ordered their coffee. The witer came back with the boys' clothes and some tea. The boys went to change but they couldn't get out of their chairs. In fact, everyone was attched to their chairs. Then, out of no where, the group heard...

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2009, 03:04:48 AM »

...Kieth Richards cackling as he approached the group.
"Hello, lads." he drawled.
"Hey, what the hell's going on!" John shouted as he squirmed in his seat.
"Oh, I'm just going to get rid of you all, so the stones and I will become more successful without any distractions!"
"That's idiotic!" Emmi complained.
"I don't care, I know it'll work anyway!" Keith shrugged.
Ringo was making some sort of shimmying motion, as he held a concentrated stare into space. He was trying to release himself. John needed to take a pee real bad, so he yelled in frustration. Paul looked pale as soon as Keith mentioned death, and George looked bored, as if he'd been through weirder situations.
Keith's rusty laughter died off as he exited the cafe. Where's he going?
Paul was shakey as he jerked his head around in panic. "Bianca! don't you carry any tools or anything?? See if you can reach it!"
"Okay, okay!" she agreed as she dug through her pockets.
"Guys." George said.
"HEEELLPP!" John screamed.
"Hey, guys?" George said in the same tone.
"Oh, God, i'm getting goosebumps! I'll get sick! I need my clothes!" Paul trembled.
"Is Keith going to kill us too?" Emmi panicked.
"DAMMIT, SHADDUP!" barked George.
"Waat." Paul said in an annoyed voice.
"There's a red button right in front of you, Paul. Try using your forehead to push it, and see what happens."
And sure enough, there was. The suspicious thing had been there the whole time, and no one noticed it.
Paul snapped his back foreward as his bumped his forehead onto the button.
They were released! The group scurried out of the cafe as they created some sort of montage with 'Can't buy me love' playing in the background.
As soon as they were done, they hid behind an old dumpster beside the cafe, watching for any sign of Keith.
They were focusing, until an angry yell erupted behind them! John took a random crowbar lying on the concrete and...

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #198 on: November 25, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

Mick Jagger attacked John! But then being John, he just pushed him and he fainted. Paul was whimpering because his forehead was all red, so Emmi went to kiss it better  ;D. Then Keith came back, "Mick!" He gasped and started crying, "You killed Mick! We will never make it as a band now! Just leave!" John almost started laughing but Nanners made him hold it back. "Yes sir!" George said, and they left the cafe. But then when they got out in the street, they realised they had no clothes, "Quick!" said Bianca, "There's a mens outfitter over there! Lets go!" So each girl picked out a suit for their Beatle: Emmi gave Paul a white one, Bianca gave George a blue one, Nanners gave John a.....

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #199 on: November 25, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »

red suit and then Lucy came back with a dark green suit for Ringo. Except the suit is back wearing normal clothes. (I did not like the dress from the start :P) when they were dressed they did not know what to do next ...
Then Emmi said: "I'm hungry like the wolf, let's go eat at the restaurant" Everyone was hungry and went looking for a restaurant.
They came to "Chinatown" (though there is no Chinatown in London. i think...) and every one bought himself something:
Nanners bought sushi.
Bianca bought shrimp.
Emmi bought fortune cookies.
Lucy bought an egg roll.
John bought noodles.
Even George bought noodles.
And Ringo and Paul bought their own banana splits.
"Good", they said they were full. Now what?
"Now let's walk a little area" and they wandered and walked until my feet ached for them and then they got on a bull led her danced. It was very nice until ......
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 12:43:15 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33

Page created in 1.702 seconds with 85 queries.