Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 96652 times)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2009, 08:39:05 PM »

"Are you insane?!?" Cyn asked, with an angry look on her face.
"What?" Asked George, completely oblivios.
"You could have KILLED us!" She screamed.
"Well, we're all alright. Thats what matters..." She breathed, still in shock and clinging to Paul for dear life, but he didn't mind, of course.
"Yes, let's get going so we dont miss the flight." Paul added.
When they were all filing into the plane, they had to figure out who sat by who.
"I'm sitting with Julian." Cyn announced.
"And I am by Cyn" John added.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #241 on: December 19, 2009, 08:50:47 PM »

Paul touched Emmi's hand. "I'm with Emmi!"
"That's a suprise Paul." George drawled. "I'm by Cynthia and John."
Cynthia touched her forehead with impatience.
"Aww, but you're so easy to tick off, it'll pass the time quicker until we land in Florida!" he pursuaded.
"John, tell him to sit by Ringo!" Cynthia tugged John's sleeve while whispering.
"Sit by Ringo, George." John said firmly.
"Nooo. His behavior is like a pregnant woman's, there's no way I'm sitting by him!" George retorted.
John paused. "Fine, Ringo will sit by Paul."
"Fine, but he'll sit a seat away from me, he might listen to me and Emmi's conversations!"
"Whatever." Ringo sniffed.
So, on one row sat Cynthia, (with Julian on her lap), John, and George. And on the other row sat Emmi, Paul, and Ringo.
They all waited several moments until the plane finally left the ground into the late afternoon sky.
Paul was telling silent little jokes to Emmi, and Ringo reached over and tapped him on the shoulder.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2009, 09:05:39 PM »

(I feel so sorry for Ringo! D: ha2ha)

"Umm, Paul?" Ringo asked kindly.
Paul turned to him and smiled, "Yeah, mate?"
"Since when does everyone not like me?" He asked, a little sad.
Paul frowned, "Aw Ringo, you know we all like you! Things have just been a little stressful because of this whole thing about John's internal organs."
"Oh..." He said. "I think I am going to adopted a kid.."
"Why?!" Paul asked, "You can easily score a chick and get married and have kids!"
"Yeah..." He said. "I'll think on it." He turned to look out the window, Emmi and Paul were kind enough to give him the window seat, he reached into his breif case and pulled out a book. He was reading Gone With The Wind.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2009, 09:13:49 PM »

(things will get better for himmm!  ;D )

Ringo smiled softly at a certain page he left off in his book, then turned the page. A passenger stood up from her seat and walked carefully down the narrow corridor, but paused.
"Hey,"she smiled. "You like Gone With The Wind, too?"
Ringo glanced at the cover of the book and looked up at her beaming face.
"Why yes I do!" he mused.
"How is it?"
"It's absolutely lovely."
"It really is, isn't it. My name's Morgan by the way." she held out her hand.
"Richard, but you can call me Ringo." he held her hand.
They stared at eachother silently, smiling and still holding eachother's hands.
"Christ, that was quick." Paul said in amazement.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #244 on: December 19, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »

(Ohhh Breedofranndy will be happy with this! ha2ha)

"So, would you like to come sit with me and discuss the book?" She smiled.
"Of course!" He said exitedly. They both got up and went over to she was sitting, which was suprisingly just behind them.
"Well, at least Ringo will be getting some attention, too." Emmi smiled.
Paul nodded, "Yeah, a man always loves to be loved." He smiled to her.
Just then, the plane sligtly shook, "We're sorry, laides and gentlemen." The captian said over the intercom, "We are experiencing some turbulence. Nothing dangerous now, we are just passing through a storm."
Emmi grasped Paul's hand, "I hate turbulence..." She whispered, (It's true, it always freaks me out)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #245 on: December 19, 2009, 09:41:18 PM »

John turned and peered down at Emmi who sat behind him.
"Me too." he said in a shaken voice, and slid back down in his seat, squeezing Cyn's hand tightly.
"Calm down, John. If it helps get your mind off it, I'll tell you a story about my love life." George shrugged.
"Why?" John wrinkled his nose.
"I dunno, everyone else has a mate on this plane but me. Anyways, you know that bird Pattie I've been talking about?" (for the sake of it, I'll just pair him up w/ her. There's too many George lovers here  ha2ha )
"Yeah."
"I think we're going into a serious relationship now." he blushed slightly, and smiled coyly.
"Really? How wonderful, George! I'm so happy for you!" Cynthia giggled.
"Wow. I hope things go great for you two." he said as he placed his arm around Cyn's shoulders.
"Yeah." George nodded.
--
Meanwhile, Ringo and Morgan were each holding a glass of champagne, and were into deeper conversations.
"You are such a lovely person." Ringo sighed, looking at her with his sad blue eyes.
"And you're such a handsome, intellectual man." she placed her head on his shoulder.
--
"He's known her for half an hour!" Paul exclaimed silently to Emmi.
"It's okay, at least he's finally happy." Emmi assured.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #246 on: December 19, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »

"I guess thats true... And now we are somewhat alone." Paul smiled.
Emmi bit her lower lip and smiled, "True..."
"George, hon?" Cyn asked, "Could you please move over one seat?" She asked.
"Yeah sure." George moved over one and Julian plopped down next to George.
"Why is your hair so funny?" Julian asked innocently
"Why are your clothes so funny?" He asked cockily

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #247 on: December 19, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »

(lol)

"No fair! Mummy dressed me up!" Julian complained.
"You're wearing it aren't you?" George sneered jokingly.
"I kept it on cuz I want to look like a Beatle!"
George began to say something, but paused.
"Huh." he finally responded.

====

Paul slid the leather flap of the tiny layered window up to reveal the brilliant view of the dark, thundering sky and the dark turquoise fields below.
"I never get tired of looking at these kinds of views." Paul said warmly.
"It looks pretty frightening, since it's possible that we might crash," she pondered. "But you're absolutely right."

===
And of course, Ringo and Morgan were laughing together about some silly topic. Morgan brushed Ringo's bangs forward, then smoothed it out. Ringo caught her hand gently.

George does not approve.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #248 on: December 19, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »

Why hasn't anybody else written anything in this story?  ???

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #249 on: December 19, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »

Why hasn't anybody else written anything in this story?  ???

Cuz we're so awesome!!! Haha. We rule the writing! :P And Lucy writes too.

"Well, I guess it could pass for Beatley" George replied. "It looks Liverpoolesque."
Julian smiled proudly, "And your hair isn't bad either!
George rolled his eyes, "Thanks, kid."
----------------------------------------
Paul slid his eyes over from the window to Emmi, who was still looking out the window nervously, and stroked her hair, she smiled back to him.
"Mr. McCharmly" She teased.
-----------------------------------------------
Morgan bit her lower lip and smiled, she traced his nose with her finger, "I just love your nose! It's so cute!"
Ringo laughed, "Thanks. People said it's big, but never cute."

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #250 on: December 19, 2009, 11:46:06 PM »

"Uncle George?" Julian asked, his adorably innocent face looking up at his 'uncle'.
"Yea, kiddo?"
"You're my best friend." Julian's head lowered a bit, and glanced up from his eyebrows.
George gave an endearing grin.
Julian sat up on his knees, bent forward and hugged George's mid torso.
"Ho ho, alright then!" he chucked as he pat Julian's back softly.
===

Paul hummed a skiffle tune, looping to higher notes quite easily.
Paul sighed. "Are we there yet?"
"N-....Wait...Yes!" Emmi exclaimed.
The plane was settling lower and lower into the sky, the wheels began to run against the cement path. It rolled slower and slower until it finally stopped.
"Fantastic!" Paul stood up.

===

"Oh, no!" Morgan cried. They were sitting extremely close, the only thing separating them was the arm rest. Both their hand were braided together.
"What if I never see you again?"
"Where are you going, my sweet?" Ringo's voice slightly cracked.
"I'm going to visit my cousin, he's a doctor who's actually going to treat John Lennon!"
Ringo paused. "Wait...you don't know what band I'm from?"
"You're in a band?"

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #251 on: December 19, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »

(The thing with Morgan made me LOL ha2ha)

Julian looked up to George, "Will you carry me?"
George thought about how hard it would be for the little boy to keep up in the airport, "Okay" He said. The plane was stopped, and everyone started to file out of the plane. George scooped Julian up, and started to carry him off.
Paul and Emmi stood up, "Did you rent a car?" Asked Paul. Emmi nodded, "The hospital rented a car for us." She smiled.
Morgan finally realised she had been cuddling with Ringo Starr for the whole 8 hour plane ride, "Ohmigosh!" She said.
Ringo sighed, "Yes, love. I'm Ringo." He gave her a weak smile.
Her jaw dropped, "Why didn't I- I mean I should have-I mean...." she was speechless. She gave up, "I guess I will be seeing you again!" She laughed.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2009, 12:16:39 AM »

"Yeah! It'll be great! C'mon, luv."
They both stood up and squeezed themselves through the other passenger's way.
"Hiya George, Julian!" Ringo sang as they finally made it out of the plane and through the port.
George angled his arms so that it'd act as a chair, and Julian's head was a few inches below George's collarbone. He was nearly asleep.
"Hi, Rich" George whispered.
"Stand close by me, I don't want to lose you." Paul said firmly as he held Emmi's hand tightly.
All Emmi could do was nod and blush.
John held Cynthia in a half hug with one arm, and murmured,"Doesn't that look like us in college?" He motioned towards Paul and Emmi.
"It certainly does."

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2009, 02:52:06 AM »

Paul caught John and Cyn's gaze, he smiled and nodded toward them, then turned his attention back to Emmi. He whispered something in her ear which made her blush and giggle.
"So, Emmi." Ringo said, "Where's our car located?"
"Oh, um, in the parkingl ot?" She said.
They all dragged their bags toward the parking lot.
"So," George said, "Who's driving this time?"
"I will!" Cyn said, "I'm not a maniac like George or Emmi!"
George just laughed, but Emmi was sligtly hurt. Paul kissed her forehead and the feeling melted away.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2009, 07:23:47 AM »

(I'm going to try you guys!  ha2ha)

They all got into the car and headed towards the hospital. Morgan decided to come along with all of them, she knew the fastest way to her cousin's office.
"ok guys let's get going already, my apenndix is in serious need of medical attention!" John huffed.
"Alright alright!" Cynthia Moaned.
"Eh, nobody said it was that serious John love." George sarcastically remarked. John shot him a stern look, as the car sped away.
"Hey Morgan, can you be sure to tell me where I'm going, I'm not familiar with this area, or any area in the United States for that matter!" Cynthia stated with a serious look on her face.
"Yes of course, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to John." Morgan replied, with a look of worry in her eyes.
"What do you mean? what's wrong with daddy?" Julian cried.
"Oh it'll be fine Julian, nothing bad is going to happen to daddy, he just needs to get a checkup. That's all hon." John said with a caring smile on his face.
"oh ok, as long as you'll be alright!" he smiled.
As they drove past all the streets, everyone began to get quite bored. It was a long drive, none of them expected it to be this long.
Paul and Emmi were in the very back seat of the SUV and were quitely talking amunst themselves, staring into each others eyes. John was looking very nervous and it started to worry Ringo.
"John....are you alright?" Ringo questioned with a concered look on his face.
"oh yes... yes, I'm fine just fine. Don't worry bout me Rings, everything will be ok once we get to the hosptial. If we ever get the the hospital!" He looked directly at Morgan when he made the statement. Morgan looked at him with an apoligetic face.
"I'm doing the best I can John. I can't teleport us there." she said.
"Eay Johnny, lay off 'er alright? she's doing the best she can." Ringo said proudly, looking at Morgan with dreamy eyes. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
After hours in the car they had finally reached the hospital, everyone was exstatic to finally be out of there. They grabbed their stuff and headed in to hear the news...

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2009, 01:35:42 PM »

News on the radio. And the news were (to their surprise): "a giant praying mantis get into New York and destroys it from all directions! Reported to us that some people on the street screaming:" Spider-Man! Spider-Man! Where are you! "But we know Spiderman is not real. And we're still waiting for the hero to save New York from the evil Mantis Oh, no! Reported to us that he ripped the power cord of all the main city! Huge power outage strikes the all U.S.A!!!!!!  :o!hjynfet5&*$% U%^ :-X$U&$# :P$^Ug4e egk 2ch 2ch!!!????rbh hjepog58654y4% ............." The radio is turned off. They looked at each other ...
"Without electricity the hospital can not act!" Cynthia pressed. Paul, Ringo and George looked at with a slight smile, the other frightened friends. Then they raised their fists into the air and shouting. "THE POWER OF THE BEAT!" And immediately a bright light blinded them all!. The three went up in the air, and the clothes of Sgr. pepper appeared to them suddenly. +Cloak in the same color.
Emmi and Morgan Faro his mouth as if they have to swallow an elephant. Three visibility a little embarrassed ... "We did not want to tell you ..." Paul said "Time!" Said Ringo. "You're not mad at us right?"
"What we care about you heroes!? How do you know the Sgr. Pepper???" They did not know what to answer them, but then a girl came out of the hospital while she was screaming and crying. "My father! My father! Is dead!" Everyone approached her. Morgan asked her: "How did he die?" The girl replied "the power outage stopped the ventilator, and he died from lack of oxygen!" Cynthia blanched.
Emmi stroked her back. "What's your name?" She asked. "Lucy ..." Cried the girl. "You see those three guys Lucy?." She pointed to Paul. "They will bring the hospital back to the performance." "But my father is dead!" Emmi looked bewildered. Everyone visibility that way.
Then Ringo said: "We have no time to waste! we need to go to New York!"
"To New York!" All said and returned to the car, while Paul, George and Ringo drifted evident. "Come with us," Morgan said to Lucy. Explained to her about John. "Oh no! Should not happen to him what happened to my dad!" And less than 10 minutes they were at New York. Appearance of the city shocked them :o. And appearance of the giant mantis nauseating ....
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 01:53:01 PM by lucy~(-_-*... »

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #256 on: December 21, 2009, 06:02:40 AM »

John was still in need of serious medical attention, and the city was under seige. None of them knew what to do. So they decided to get back on a plane to florida stat. They didn't really understand why they had to suddenly fly to New York anyways, considering it was under attack?
-------------------------------------
So once they landed back in Florida, they decided to make the drive back to the hospital, where no preying mantis was in sight. They all got out of the car and filed into Morgan's cousin's office.
"Hello Robert! This is John Lennon, the patient you were assigned too!" Morgan retorted.
"Oh well hi there John, I'll help you, don't worry about a thing. You're in good hands now!" Robert stated with a look of calm on his face.
John shook Robert's hand and headed back into one of the rooms, to be examined. Everyone else was ushered to the waiting room.
"Oh man, I hope John is going to be alright." Emmi said to Paul glumly.
"I'm sure he'll be fine luv, he's in good hands." he comforted her.
"Eh doesn't anyone wonder what that preying mantis bit was all about back in New York? Why were we sent there anyways?" George questioned with a puzzled look on his face.
"I have no idea, I think it might have been a hoax?" Cynthia stated.
"I'm just happy that we got John to the hospital, and the medical attention that he needs. This whole thing is bringing back bad memories of me childhood." Ringo said with a sad look in his eyes. He was holding Morgan's hand as he sat there in worry.
They all looked at each other, thinking about all that had happened, and wondering if it all would work out in the end.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly Dr. Robert came running into the waiting room, everyone looked at him with big eyes wondering what his first words would be...

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #257 on: December 21, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »

"Friends ... I have good news bad news .." Everyone was tense. Cyn squeezed the hand of Ringo with apprehension.
"Well. The good news is that the Greater Mantis left New York because he claimed that the lettuce and vegetables in just horrible."
"What about the news of my husband!" Cyn annoyed.
"Ah, yes. Unfortunately the news of your husband are not the good news ..."
Cynthia felt suffocated in the throat.
"But do not worry, few more days he will be strengthened. I'm sure." Cynthia jumped at the doctor and shook him. "I want my husband to get well! And I do not care anything!"
Julian was hiding behind Morgan and then ran away. "No! Julian, back here!" She said and ran after him. Emmi and Lucy ran after her. Paul, George and Ringo tried to calm Cynthia.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
"Where is he?"
"I do not know?"
"Maybe he went out!"
"Maybe he Department of Children"
"Okay, let's we'll look for him there" the three girls rushed toward the department. There were many children. Lot. And a lot of kids in wheelchairs or with bandages. "There he is!" Emmi cried suddenly. The girls rushed toward the little boy.
"Where did you disappear to us? Do not run us more, ok?" Morgan said, patting his head. Julian looked at Lucy and said in sadly. "My father gonna die ?"...

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #258 on: December 21, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »

Lucy looked at Julian and with a calm voice said "no Julian darling, nothing is going to happen to him, he just needs some rest then he'll be fine."
"Oh t'ank you" Julian cried as he gave her a tight hug.
"Come on Julian we better get you back to your mum before she begins to worry even more." Emmi stated with a grin on her face, trying to sooth the young boy.
They all headed back into the waiting room where Cynthia was at her wits end, she looked so frightened, with all of the boys around her trying to calm her nerves.
"Oh thanks goodness, Jules sweetheart, don't ever run away from mummy again!! You scared her half to death!" Cynthia stated in a stern but caring tone.
"Sorry mummy."
"that's alright, I know you were just scared like all of us." she picked him up and carried him to one of the empty chairs next to George and sat him in it. 
"Now what are we going to do?" questioned Paul.
"What do you think we're going to do? We're going to wait till John gets well." cynthia said with a sarcastic look on her face.
"I know that, but where are we going to stay? Dr. Robert said it would take a few days for John to recover." Paul stated.
"We'll just have to find a hotel." George said with a glum look in his eyes.
"Ok then I'll look up on in the phone book." Ringo said as he got up and headed to the pay phone, Morgan following along with him.
"Well I want to stay here with John, I couldn't even think of leaving him." Cynthia said with a tear falling from her eye. Paul stood uo and walked over to her and grabbed her arm in a comforting way, trying to calm her.
"Are you sure Cyn?"
"Oh yes, I couldn't leave him in a state like this, but can you all take Julian with you?"
"Of course we can!" Emmi chimed in.
"Found one!" Ringo shouted from across the waiting room.
"I guess we better go check on John one last time before we go." George said in a calm voice.
They each took turns looking in on their friend, before they all headed out. Leaving Cynthia behind.
"We'll be back in later Cyn, don't worry bout a thing!" shouted Lucy as they headed for the car.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once they reached the hotel......

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #259 on: December 21, 2009, 10:10:58 PM »

... They went to their room to get settled in. "Emmi?" Julian whined.
"Yes hon?" Emmi said, picking up the little boy.
"I'm hungry!" He grabbed his stomach to emphasize his point.
"Well, I bet you are! Let's make Uncle Paul order room service, huh?" She laughed, then she whispered something in Julian's ear. He giggled and jumped from her arms. Paul was sleeping on the couch, he had major jet-lag.
Julian went to the nightstand and grabbed the menu. He crept over to the couch, "Aye, McCartney!" He shouted, and smacked Paul in the stomach with the menu.
"Ahhh!" Paul screamed, and fell of the couch and made a faceplant into the carpet. Julian giggled histerically.
Paul sat up, "Aye, what was that for?" He laughed and swooped Julian up. He raspberried his stomach. (If you don't know what that is, it's where yo blow on their stomach and it tickles really badly ha2ha).
"We're hungry!" Julian said, pointing to Emmi.
"You told him to hit me?" Paul asked, standing up.
"Maaaybe." Emmi said, trying to repress a giggle.
Paul walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "Alright, I'll order some dinner."
"I want steak!" Julian begged.
"Aye, where's Morgan and Ringo?" Paul asked.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Page created in 0.282 seconds with 76 queries.