Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: Our Never Ending Beatles Story  (Read 96647 times)

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
Re: Our Never Ending Beatles Story
« Reply #500 on: January 27, 2010, 08:30:57 PM »

Everyone was excited to go shopping, especially the girls. They were all jumping around the room in happiness while the looked on in confusion.
"All you have to do is mention shopping and they go nuts!" John pointed to them.
"Yeah I have to agree with ya on that one, I mean look at the loonies we're dating!" Paul said loud enough for even the girls to hear. They all turned their heads and shot him an angry look.
"Hey what's the big idea?" Emmi shouted over at him.
"Oh nothing... it's just you lot are nuts!" Paul stated and then all the guys began to laugh uncontrollably.
"Haha, very funny!" Anne chimed in.
"Yeah you guys are so funny I forgot to laugh." Mo said rolling her eyes. The guys continued to laugh and roll on the floor, the girls just walked out of the room and headed for the elevator without them. They all knew that would drive them crazy and that they would be following after them in less than a minute. Of course the girls were right and as soon as they stepped into the elevator they could see all the guys running around the corner of the hall trying to catch up with them. The doors closed and the guys were left upstairs waiting to catch the next elevator down. The girls were loving every minute of this sweet revenge.
When they all piled out of the elevator the girls thought it would be funny to just "disappear" even if it was only for a moment, just to freak the guys out a little bit.

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #501 on: January 27, 2010, 10:20:37 PM »

"Hey, I have an idea!" Emmi smirked, "Let's leave our purses in the elevator, just to freak them out." She giggled. So the girls left their purses and hid behind the wall outside the exit elevator.
When the elevator reached the boys, they found their loves purses ripped open and left on the floor.
"Wha!?" Paul screamed, picking Emmi's red purse up and clutching it to his chest, "We leave them for 3 minutes...."
"Do you think they left because we made them mad?" George whimpered.
"We didn't mean it! We were just joking." He stroked Lucy's metallic purse.
"Let's see if we can catch them!" Ringo shouted. They got down to the bottom of the elevator and saw the girls were nowhere in sight.
"NO!" Paul sobbed. The boys were trying to figure out what to do when the girls came around the corner.
"EMMI!"
"MORGAN!"
"ANNE!"
"LUCY!"
The boys ran up and hugged the girls, "Why would you trick us like that?!" John asked Lucy.
"Yeah, you scared me to death," Paul sighed in Emmi's neck.
"Payback's a b***, isn't it?" Emmi giggled and hugged Paul.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #502 on: January 27, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »

"It sure is." he whispered into her ear. "Don't ever scare me like that again!"
"Alright Alright... I won't." she smiled.
"Promise?"
"Promise, cross my heart." she smiled and then pulled his arm to get moving.
"Are we going or what?" Lucy yelled at them all. They all turned to look at her and shouted "YES!"
They walked around to all the closest boutiques to see what they could find. The girls pretty much wanted to stop at every store and guys were turned into clothing hangers, carrying everything they bought in their arms.
"How much more?" John whispered to Paul after hours of shopping.
"I don't know, it could probably go on for days at this rate." he sneered.
"Oh god, i can't take much longer! Me feet hurt!" George wailed as he sat down on a sidewalk bench.
"Come on guys, it's not that bad!" Ringo chimed in at a very bad moment. They all looked at him in anger.
"Not that bad?" John shrieked.
"Yeah I mean, something much worse could be happening, look at the bright side of things." he smiled walking into another store with Mo.
"He's lost it." Paul stated giving a crazy look on his face.
"Yep, that's for sure." George said.
"But we knew he was crazy from the start." they all laughed. 

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #503 on: January 27, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »

"Paul!" Emmi smiled, running up to him. "Isn't this pretty?"
She help up a lacey top in front of him, "Yes, it's very pretty, love." He smiled up at her.
"Wanna come help me try some stuff on?" She giggled. He smiled with wide eyes and nodded, then followed her into another store.
"They're both whipped!" John said to George and they both chortled together.
"George!"
"John!"
Anne and Lucy called them from a store they were in. They both half-heartedly went up to them, "Yes love?" John asked Lucy when he reached her.
"We both like this dress, but we both can't buy it!" Anne said, holding up a green sundress.
"Well, why not?" George asked, "We wear the same clothes all the time!"
Anne huffed, "No! You don't get it." She sighed.
"Here, there's the same one in purple here." John said, "One of you can buy green, and another purple!"
"Oh that's perfect Johnny Boo!" Lucy giggled and kissed John's nose. Then took the purple dress from him.
"Is that okay, love?" George asked Anne, "I just want you to be happy."
"Yes, it's great, love." She smiled and traced his cheek bone.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #504 on: January 27, 2010, 11:28:14 PM »

"Uh... Just a quick question." John chimed in.
"What Johnny?" Lucy asked him.
"How much longer is this going to be?" he questioned her with a look of annoyance on his face.
"oh not too much longer why?"
"Because we're all dying here." he whispered to her.
"Really? Maybe we should go a while longer for that comment." she smirked at him.
"Wha? NO!!!!" he cried out before flopping onto a chair in the dress shop.
"What's going on?" George walked over to him.
"We are stuck doing this.. for god only knows how much longer." he complained.
"It's fine John, just calm down." George said, rustling his hair.
"Fine, Ill just be outside for a while, getting some air." he huffed and walked out the door.
"Where's john going?" Ringo asked.
"He needs some air Mate." George stated walking back over to Anne.
"Why does John overreact so much?" Mo asked Ringo.
"He has a anger problem, mood swings and such." he stated.
"Oh I see, I'm sorry that we are annoying him." she sighed. "maybe we should stop now and do something else."
"You're probably right love!" Ringo smiled at her and went out to console John.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #505 on: January 27, 2010, 11:40:38 PM »

Ringo walked out to see John sitting on the bench, "John, we can go now. The girls are done."
"Really?!" John smiled and ran into the dress shop, "Almost ready, Lucy?"
"She's in the fitting room trying the dress on." Anne said.
"John, is that you?" Lucy called from behind the curtain.
"Yes, love." He smiled.
"Would you zip this dress up for me?" She asked. He slipped behind the curtain and caringly zipped the dress up for her. "How does it look?"
She asked, twirling in a small circle.
"Beautiful, love. Absolutely stunning." He smiled and kissed her neck very softly.
When they were done, they stepped out and brought Lucy's items up to the counter.
"Where's Paul and Em?" George asked.
"They're in the next shop, we should go get them." Ringo said. They walked over to the next shop and saw Emmi and Paul coming out of the dressing room, and Paul was straightening his belt and shirt.
"Ems has an excuse to be fixing her clothes, you don't" John said and laughed.
"Yes I do, a very logical one. You just don't need to know it." Paul smirked and winked.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #506 on: January 27, 2010, 11:46:25 PM »

^oh Emmi!  ;) ;D

"So we all finished up here?" John asked, looking at Paul. "And I'm not talking about whatever you two were doing."
"Yeah we're all finished." Emmi winked at Paul.
"Alright then let's move um out!" John said motioning to the door. They all headed out onto the sidewalk.
"What do you wanna do now?" Ringo asked everyone.
"Can we get something to eat?" John whined.
"Sure why not?" Ringo stated. They all headed down the streets till they found a nice restaurant that everyone agreed on. They headed in and sat down at the table, everyone had so many bags they could barely fit in the booth.
"A bit crowded isn't it Love?" Paul turned to Emmi, motioning to the bags.
"Oh sorry!" she smiled pushing them aside.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #507 on: January 27, 2010, 11:54:54 PM »

They settled in the booth, and the boys were shaking their jackets off and stuffing them at the base of their back.
Paul gently placed his hand over Emmi's, which caught her attention, and her eyes met with his. He was smiling very warmly towards her.
"You know, guys. I'd prefer it more if each couple had separate tables..." he bit his lip.
"Why?" George said flatly with a hint of sarcasm.
"Well wouldn't you want a closed conversation with your woman?" John tilted his chin up to glance at George from under his long bangs.
George slid his eyes towards Anne, who was circling her finger around the rim of the candle holder.
"Where'd Ringo and Morgan go?" Emmi said skeptically.
"They're waay ahead of us, luv." John chuckled.

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #508 on: January 27, 2010, 11:58:21 PM »

^oh Emmi!  ;) ;D

Haha!!! I know. But at least I'm open! XD

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #509 on: January 28, 2010, 12:16:05 AM »

Emmi smiled up at Paul, "I'd like that."
His eyes lit up, "It's settled, then." He took her hand and lead her to another booth. She sat down on one side, and he sat on the same side.
"This won't give us much room to eat." She giggled, but she was grateful for him being there.
"I'll move when our food comes." He smirked and stroked her hair from our face.
Emmi put her arm around his neck and stroked the back of his neck with her thumb, "It was sweet of you to take us shopping."
"No problem, love." He smiled and kissed her neck warmly.
-------------------------------------
John and Lucy were all for the idea of some alone time. They got a booth completely away from everyone else and were glad. As soon as they got to their table John started kissing Lucy like crazy.
"John, were in public..." Lucy said in between kisses.
"Let them see, I don't care." He smirked, "Let all those crazy fan girls see that your the one I love."
Lucy swooned, "I love you too, John"

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #510 on: January 28, 2010, 12:32:38 AM »

When Ringo saw that John and Paul and their dates have fled to different booths, he swiftly hooked his hands beneath Morgan and carried her to a booth not too far away, just in case. When they arrived, he gently placed her at the end of the side, and they both slide into the opposite sides.
"Oh, Ringo. You're eyes look so much intense and amazing near this candle light." Morgan murmured with a big smile.
"Well, everything about you is breathtaking." Ringo shook his head, a grin slowly forming.
She blushed and looked down.
"Oh, Ringo-" Morgan began.
"Hello, welcome to Moulini's Basket (made that up, lol). Should I come back in a few more moments?" she said nervously.
"No, no!" Morgan straightened herself up. "I'll have water."
"Me too. Morgan dear, we have so much in common!"

==============

George coughed nervously into his fist as he glanced at the empty spots near him.
"Well there's no use going to another." he chuckled nervously.
Anne brushed her hair behind her ear and returned the smile.
"I wonder if anyone's noticed how much a simple candle light can enhance someone's beauty." George said in his deep voice, that rose goosebumps on Anne's arms.
"WE NOTICED THAT TOO!" shouted Morgan.
Anne cleared her throat. " So, um, have you made any new rocker friends?" she shrugged with a nervous look on her face.

George does not approve.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #511 on: January 28, 2010, 05:22:04 AM »

"You know I would do anything for you." Paul smiled stroking Emmi's cheek. She blushed a little and then smiled up at him.
"Well I kind of guessed that after you endured three hours of shopping with me!" she giggled into her hand.
"That was a give away wasn't it?" he smiled.
"Just a little one." she looked into his eyes, which were glistening in the candle light. He leaned into her and whispered in her ear.
"I can't wait till you're my wife. Then you will be mine forever." he beamed, she turned bright red and then gave him a tender kiss on the lips.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, this is good, I was starved." John sighed after taking a bit of his sandwich.
"I'm glad you're not as moody as you were before, that was kind of embarrassing." she confessed.
"Really? I embarrassed you?" he asked.
"Well... a little bit." she replied sadly.
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt the ones around me, I just get so upset about things."
"It's alright, you should just talk to me instead of bottling up all your emotions." she smiles at him brushing his hair to the side.
"Okay, I'll try my hardest to do that Love." He smiles looking at her with a sincere look on his face.
"I just want you to be happy is all." she states happily running her hand up and down his back.
----------------------------------------------------------
"I love that about our relationship! We have almost everything in common!" she grinned at him from across the table.
"I know, we were just made for each other." he replied. Morgan giggled to herself, before looking back up at him.
"Did you want to say something? Before the waiter came over?" Ringo asked looking deep into her eyes.
"Ah no, it's alright it can wait." she said stirring in her seat a bit.
"You can tell me, what's going on?" he questions her getting more concerned.
"Not here, I'll just tell you later. I don't want to here, I'll be embarrassed." she blushed.
"Ok, but you're not breaking up with me are you?" he questioned with a look of sadness across his face.
"No Love, NEVER!" she comforted him, "You know I would never do that, you're not getting rid of me that's for sure!"
"Well at least I can breathe again!" he yelped running his hand down her side.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Not really why?" George pondered her question.
"I was just making conversation is all, you never talk about any of the people you've met." she pointed out to him.
"Well maybe not very man people spark my interest." he grinned at her.
"Well does anyone spark your interest?" she asked him, eyeing him up and down.
"Ummm.... I guess there's this one girl." he winked at her.
"What do you think of her?" she asked in curiosity.
"Huh, how would I describe her?" he chuckled. "She is breathtakingly beautiful. She has the face of an angel. She makes each day of my life brighter. I love her." he singed into her ear and kissed her face all over.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #512 on: January 28, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »

********** 4 hours later **********
"Hey guys! What a coincidence that we meet along the way, huh?" George waved his hand toward Paul and Emmi. John and Lucy came over and, unbelievable, even Ringo and Mo. It really was a coincidence that everyone we meet without pre-planning.
"So what do we do? Hawaii is full in activities in the night"
"I say we do a night swimming"
"No, now the sea is frozen! I want to go somewhere warmer"
"So let's go to the nearest club! There is music, dancing people, drinking, and lots of colored lights!"
"But can identify you there!"
"But don't be forgotten ther is an colored lights! No one spotted us in the density and we know to take care of ourselves"
So determined ther were going to the club...
 -------------------------------------------------- ---------
When they entered, each lad had to cling to his girl, there will not be lost. They came to the bar safely. Ringo invited to everyone beers. Okay, everyone except Emmi, Lucy and Anna. They get lemonade with ice. After they drank, they ordered more beer. Probably after two glasses, they were a little giddy, what that caused them to order more beers.
"Paul, stop with the beer, let's go dance" Emmi tried to distance Paul from the bar, but Paul did not hear her because of the noise.
"It's okay Emmi, let's go to dance without them, they're from Liverpool, they know how to drink!" Anna pulled Emmi into dancing people . A few minutes later Lucy gave a scream. Apparently they didn't know quite how  to drink, and after 7 glasses of beer the situation was this:
John and Paul were on the table and sang "A hard day's night" and occasionally hiccups, George was somehow without his shirt, Ringo was sitting on the bar and laughed inexplicably and Morgan lay faint under the table.
"Oh no! A bunch of fools! They disclose themselves!" Anna was frightened. "Don't worry Anna, half of the people here are drunk too, so if we can get them out from here in time, maybe we can saved!" Lucy, Emmi and Anna split up - Emmi wanted to the DJ, and turned up the volume without his notice.
Lucy dragged Morgan into the corner and poured on her a bucket of cold water. Mo woke up immediately and started to cough.
Anna found the shirt of George and dressed him. Then she pushed him to the toward to Lucy, Lucy keep on Mo and George.
Emmi looked at Paul and John and was at a loss. But then a brilliant idea rose in her head! She ran to the main power switch of the club and...

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #513 on: January 28, 2010, 05:45:14 PM »

Then she decided that she didn't need to turn the power off! She had a better idea.
"Boys! The girls left without you!" She called.
"WHAT?!" They screamed and ran outside the club where the others were waiting. The cold air hit them and their minds started to clear.
"Aye, don't leave me again, babe." Paul said and threw his arm around Emmi, "Because I don't know if any of the other girls will do that one thing you do-" Emmi cut him off by clasping her hand over his mouth, "If you continue on with that I won't stick around much longer." She new she was lying, but she needed to shut him up.
"Yeah Emmi, why don'tchya shut him up." John's words slurred.
"Don't talk to my girl that way!" Paul yelled.
"Then don't hit on Lucy!" John shouted back.
"Who says I do?!"
"Oh please! Your flirtyness goes out to all these birds."
"Mo, when's the limo going to be here?" Emmi said worridly. She didn't want to hear about Paul hitting on other girls.
"Pretty soon." She said, just as worried as Emmi. Ringo and George were just standing next to their girls mindlessly.
"Anne, my head hurts." George said. He wasn't as drunk as the others, and he was starting to sober up.
"I'm sorry George." Anne frowned. George lied his head on her shoulder and she stroked his hair.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #514 on: January 28, 2010, 06:03:41 PM »

They waited and waited but the limo never came, the girls began to get nervous, what were they going to do? They knew they had to somehow get the guys back safe and sound but that would prove to be quite the challenge with all that booze in their systems. John, Paul, and Ringo were staggering around laughing at everything, basically acting the fool. George was still a little woozy but he was slowly getting better and was semi-conscious.
"OK now what?" Emmi asked Anne.
"Ummm..." she thought.
"We could take the bus or walk." Lucy chimed in from behind them trying to hold John up.
"How are we going to hold them up?" Mo asked struggling to hold onto Ringo.
"I don't know what to do, this is awful." Emmi sat down to think for a minute.
"Aye Love, I can help you guys walk with them." George whispered.
"But there's only one of you George." Anne stated. "And we would need at least three of you!"
"Hey Emmi!" Paul shouted. "Watch this!" He stated climbing up onto a car and about to jump off.
"No Paul!!" Emmi shouted trying to grab onto his legs and pull him down. John and Ringo stood there laughing in hysterics.
"Oh stop it! Stop laughing!!" Morgan shouted at him. Nothing could control their antics and the girls had to make a decision and quick, this was getting really out of hand.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #515 on: January 28, 2010, 06:18:07 PM »

"I've got an idea!" Emmi said. She ran over to a pay-phone and started to dial a familiar friend's number.
"'Ello?" His accent rang into a phone.
"KIETH!" Emmi exlaimed. "Your still in Hawaii, right?"
"Yeah, with Mick and Bill, why?"
"Well, um, our boys got hammered."
Keith chuckled, "Alright, we'll be over in a few."
"Thanks so much Keith!" She sighed.
"No problem, love." He smirked. She gave him their location and they were over quickly with their limo.
"Aye, Keith." Paul smiled, giving him a big hug. "I've missed, ya!"
Keith laughed, "He is hammerd, isn't he?" He asked Emmi.
"Yeah, when in Rome." She giggled.
The Rolling Stones helped get the Beatles and their girls into the limo and drove them over to the hotel.
"I can't thank you enough, Keith." Emmi smiled.
"Aye no problem." He smiled and Emmi kissed his cheek swiftly. They were able to get their boys up to their rooms. And by that time they were starting to sober up.
"Emmi..." Paul moaned and held his head.
"Yes, Paul." She said, stroking his back.
"My head is gonna bloody hurt in the morning." He sighed.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #516 on: January 28, 2010, 06:27:59 PM »

^hey nice plan Emmi!  ;)

"Well what do you expect when you get drunk out of your mind" she stated matter of factly.
"Ahh, you got a good point there love." he whispered and laid his himself down on the bed. "How awful was I?" he asked her.
"BAD!" She exclaimed.
"Oh geez, I'm sorry Em."
"It's fine, I'm just glad nothing happened to you, you tried to jump off a car for bloody sakes!" she told him rubbing his head.
"I did what?" he shot up for a moment before Emmi pushed him back down on the bed.
"Shhh, just go to sleep now love." she comforted him and rubbed his back until he drifted off to sleep. Lucy wasn't having much luck getting John to get to sleep he was still pretty out of it and he hadn't calmed down much.
"John please be quiet it's past midnight!" She wailed at him.
"I'm not going to be quiet you can't make me!" he slurred and then flopped into a chair.
"Yes I can, now stop acting this way!" she yelled at him and then ran into the bathroom got a glass of water and threw it at him. He looked at her like she was crazy.
"What was that for?" he asked her.
"Uh let me think, for acting like an idiot!" she retorted standing in front of him with her hands on her hips.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #517 on: January 28, 2010, 06:44:28 PM »

John frowned, "Well you didn't have to get me all wet!" He took his suit jacket off and threw it over the chair. "I'm tired." He said, a little mad.
"Then go to sleep!" Lucy said, "John please, for me?"
John contemplated the idea, "Alright. Fine." He plopped down on the bed and was out like a light. Lucy sighed with relief and took his shoes off for him.
"Aye, don't get too kinky there." John mumbled. Lucy rolled her eyes and pulled a blanket over both of them. And soon John's arm was around her waist.
-------------------------------
"Morgan!" Ringo yelled from the bathroom. "I need my robe!" Morgan had forced him to take a shower, she said it would sober him up.
"Alright." She called back. She grabbed his robe from the closet and threw it to him in the bathroom.
To both their suprise, he caught it. "Thanks love." He smiled. She came up and tied his robe for him, then kissed his nose.
"Now, go to sleep. I don't need you having a terrible headache in the morning." She smiled.
Soon they were both in bed, tired from the stress of the club.
--------------------------------
If the hangover effect was hitting anyone hard, it was George. His headache was so terrible him and Anne were sitting in bed, and Anne had to massage his forehead with a hot towel.
"I'm so sorry, love." George moaned.
"It's okay, your just not getting drunk for a long time." She warned.
"Don't worry. I won't be." He said.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #518 on: January 28, 2010, 07:10:15 PM »

"Luc..." John whispered to her.
"Yes?" she asked him a little annoyed.
"I'm real.... sorry." he quietly answered turning his head into the pillow so he wouldn't have to see her reaction.
"It's fine, just please don't ever do that again."
"I wouldn't, I feel like a train wreck." he moaned. Then Lucy turned out the bedside light and they both fell asleep.
----------------------------------
Ringo started rustling in the night and it awoke Mo. She turned to see what he was doing, he had gotten out of bed and was walking around. She turned on the light and asked him what was happening.
"Why are you walking around it's 2 am!" she questioned.
"I couldn't sleep, I keep thinking about what you were going to say in the restaurant." he moaned.
"Just don't think about that now, we'll talk about it later." she replied, motioning for him to come back to bed.
"I have to know."
"Later. I promise I will tell you later." she kissed his cheek and they went back to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------
"Ah, man I really hate this!" George moaned as he tossed and turned in bed all night.
"It's ok George, I'll get you a glass of water." Anne said rubbing his back. She got up and headed into the bathroom, filling up a glass and then handing it to him.
"Thank you so much Love."
"No worries, I've got your back always." she smiled at him. "Now do you feel better?"
"yes much." he replied kissing her head.
"No close your eyes and then everything will be better in the morning." she stated crawling back into bed.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #519 on: January 28, 2010, 07:31:44 PM »

***The next morning****

"Paul, honey wake up..." Emmi brushed Paul's hair out of his eyes.
The sight of Emmi made Paul smile, "Hello, love." He said, almost a whisper.
"Is your head doing any better?" She asked him softly.
"Yeah, a lot  better than last night." He said smiling.
"Okay good, me and the other girls talked and we're all going out for breakfast. And we're planning on bringing the boys if they're up to it."
"Sounds lovely." He said, rolling out of bed.
-----------------------------
After waking Ringo up, Morgan was getting ready as she slipped one of her new dresses on.
"You look bloody smashing." Ringo smiled. Which made Morgan jump and turn around.
"I didn't know you were there." She said, embarrased.
"Ah, it's okay darling." He smiled and pulled her into a kiss.
"You shouldn't do that." Morgan smirked.
"What, kiss you?!" Ringo said in a worried tone.
"Yes, because you make me swoon too much." She giggled and hugged him.
------------------------------
Lucy had a hell of a time getting John out of bed.
"John, please get up?" She said, shaking him.
"No not yet." John mumbled into the pillow.
"John they already made plans, please?" Lucy was starting to become upset.
"Why don't you just go?!" John said with an angry tone.
Lucy recoiled. She sat at the end of the bed, fighting tears. "You know, sometimes I feel like you don't even care." She said and ran into the bathroom. John flinched, knowing what he had done. He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her against him.
-----------------------------
George and Anne were attached at the hip lately. Right when Anne was up, so was George. And from that instant George was doting on Anne like it was his job.
"George, you don't have to brush my hair." She blushed.
"Oh but I do." He smi;ed, stroking her hair. "Do I get to pick one of your new dresses for you?" He smiled.
"If you want." She giggled.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Page created in 4.417 seconds with 82 queries.