Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Queen  (Read 3267 times)

BlueMeanie

Re: The Queen
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2007, 05:14:58 PM »

In who's language is Kraut an afffectionate term. If you want to speak like that I suggest you do it somewhere else. You're an insult to this forum.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2007, 05:39:51 PM »

In that post I just made pal. Anyone who knows me in the slightest knows I mean no harm.

Insult to the forum? get me banned.

Either that or you could wake up.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 05:54:45 PM »

Peace please ... me!
(flower)

P.S. God saves The Queen ... or whoever! 8)

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2007, 05:56:28 PM »

Peace.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »

God shaved The Queen! ... but I don't like her hairstyle yet! ;D

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »

Where did he shave?

Someone should ask her. Sandra?

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 06:15:33 PM »

Let's say it in this way: She's smiling now ...

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 07:39:18 PM »

Quote from: 297
God shaved The Queen! ... but I don't like her hairstyle yet! ;D

Are you insulting the Queen of the United Kingdom?
On what grounds?
Justify yourself.
We are allies, but you don't seem to care.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 07:45:46 PM »

Quote from: 410
Are you insulting the Queen of the United Kingdom?
On what grounds?
Justify yourself.
We are allies, but you don't seem to care.
Have you read the last posts of this page? It's clearly a joke to TheMasterOfGoingFaster ...
Why some people think they can judge the rest: "insulting? justify myself? I don't seem to care?" ...
Please, look forward ... I declare this bridge open!

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »

You can't go onto an internet forum looking for a good discussion, trying not to offend anyone. Simply because you'd end up saying nothing.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 07:52:12 PM »

Well, some people only (want to) read what they want to readd ...

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »

Quote from: 297
Have you read the last posts of this page? It's clearly a joke to TheMasterOfGoingFaster ...
Why some people think they can judge the rest: "insulting? justify myself? I don't seem to care?" ...
Please, look forward ... I declare this bridge open!

Nope.
It's a clear slur on the Queen.
You shall be tortured in the tower and fed to the ravens.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 10:01:23 PM »

Nope.
It's a clear slur on the Queen.
You shall be tortured in the tower and fed to the ravens.
If you see it in that way I understand you ... even if you don't understand me [size=8](but don't ask anything if you've already got your own point of view of my words)[/size] ... and I'm not going to tell you what you shall be done instead [size=8](smilies USalley help)[/size]!  ;D
Peace
(flower)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 10:32:37 PM »

dude, all i was saying was to lay off of the kraut cracks and any other racial slur you can come up with.

and about the japanese being the only non-mungral people in the world, i hope you realize that they are one of the most racist nationality on the planet.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 10:45:46 PM »

Ok, alright, sure.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 07:38:37 AM »

Independant and royal are not words that seem to go together.
And your description of celtic hangers on reeks of nationalistic claptrap. The queen is no doubt quite pleased to be able to rule over her united kingdom (or queendom).Otherwise she could just give up her castle and lands in Scotland and stop calling her son the prince of Wales.But she won't do that, will she?

I can't see any problem with independant and royal. Where's the problem with that? Are Sweden, Holland, Belgium, Tonga, Denmark etc not independant?
I apologise about the celtic hangers on bit.  I meant it with a bit of humour but I can see how it could offend. But nationalism is very strong amongst the Welsh and Scots. Nationalism and independance is THE hot topic north of the wall these days.
Why can't the english feel the same way?
You must admit Scotland in particular is  anti-english. I just think it would do us all good to go our seperate ways now. The EU can fork out all the cash for free education and welfare currently financed by the good people of the sunny southeast*.
And frankly, these days Her Magesty does as she's told.

*In the fairness of good honest debate I attach the following link which disputes the England-pays-for Scotland line. It's way over my head but I'm happy to accept that the notion is in dispute. But at the moment it's an arguement that suits my cause so I'm sticking with it.  :)
http://www.alba.org.uk/scotching/biglie.html

don't follow leaders

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »

Quote from: 185

I can't see any problem with independant and royal. Where's the problem with that? Are Sweden, Holland, Belgium, Tonga, Denmark etc not independant?
I apologise about the celtic hangers on bit.  I meant it with a bit of humour but I can see how it could offend. But nationalism is very strong amongst the Welsh and Scots. Nationalism and independance is THE hot topic north of the wall these days.
Why can't the english feel the same way?
You must admit Scotland in particular is  anti-english. I just think it would do us all good to go our seperate ways now. The EU can fork out all the cash for free education and welfare currently financed by the good people of the sunny southeast*.
And frankly, these days Her Majesty does as she's told.

Apology accepted.I don't know about all those countries but Begium is actually a fiercely divided nation and one day it may split in two.Of course the king of the Belgians tries to keep it together because it gives him more power.He's certainly not in favour of independance for the Flemish speakers who can't stand the French speaking hangers on.
As for Scotland the Queen will probably accept independance if the Scots come into the Commonwealth.She can then keep all her lands, keep some influence and leave the Scots to finance themselves!But she won't like independance if the Scots decide to have a republic and vote for a president.
That's why I say royalty and independance don't mix.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 10:01:02 AM »

Yes - there would be drillions of issues. Would an independant Scotland want to be ruled by The House of Windsor? Can't they drag up some long lost heir of Bony Prince Charlie or somesuch? I really can't imagine a Scottish republic.
The fleet and nuclear deterent that currently lurks in the misty scottish waters would be bit of a problem too. Would we share it? But the Russians/Ukranians etc worked all this stuff out without too much bother.
I still think an independant Scotland, with a Scotsperson on it's thrown, would make them feel much better about themselves.
don't follow leaders

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 10:12:45 AM »

And from my own point of view I guess I am an english nationalist - but I'm not some flag waving NF'er or something. An independant England, with an English parliament that resides over this multi-ethnic land just sounds so cool.
I'm not a big fan of multi-culturalism - I do believe that we should continue to maintain a certain Englishness about the way the place behaves, but I'm not against multi-ethnicity. (seeing as I'm a New Zealand born going out with a Kenyan-Indian I'd look a bit silly if I did)
don't follow leaders

BlueMeanie

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2007, 10:16:14 AM »

As for Scotland the Queen will probably accept independance if the Scots come into the Commonwealth.She can then keep all her lands, keep some influence and leave the Scots to finance themselves!

If the Scots want independance and they don't realise that they'll need the support of the Commonwhealth for some years then they'd be heading for disaster. And any land owned by anyone outside of Scotland would remain in the hands of the owner anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.376 seconds with 76 queries.