Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Paul's Archive ?  (Read 1003 times)

Paul's Archive ?
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:44:54 AM »

I would imagine Paul's archive of unreleased material is quite big , i know there are a lot of bootlegs of stuff he's recorded  thats avalible . But i bet there is a fair bit he's amassed that we hav'nt heard ?
Maybe as much as five or six albums worth ? do you think he should release this or will we have to wait for him to die before we hear it. Should he starte releasing it now ?
I would love to see all his albums repackaged with  bonus disc's of unreleassed tracks and demos ? What do you think ?

DaveRam :)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

BlueMeanie

Re: Paul's Archive ?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 09:12:39 AM »

As he has his own studio, I imagine there's an awful lot of stuff that has never been booted, and probably will never see the light of day. I expect that Macca takes all his master tapes home with him and locks them up. There seem to be very few outtakes and alternate versions on Paul's bootlegs as far as I can see. And as far as I know, there are no Band On The Run outtakes. An Anthology would be very interesting.

McLennon

• Getting Better
  • There are 7 levels!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 12:09:41 PM »

I can get hold of a "The alternate Band On The Run" and "Venus And Mars Outtakes"! :)
There are 7 levels!

BlueMeanie

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 12:18:17 PM »

The Alternate Band On The Run doesn't include any outtakes though. Macca is very protective of his master tapes!

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 41 queries.