Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 80328 times)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »

I had a dream a couple of nights back that i was at a Beatles cocert With Jane, maybe something like in the US in 63 and we
went backstage and saw Paul and Ringo but no sigh of John & George, then the dream took a strange twist and i was
somehow asking for an autograph from Neil Aspinall. he signed a book i had, god knows what it was, hehe, then me and Jane
said goodbye and walked out the concert to a train-stop. then it ended. cool dream though.

could have been Washinghton, haha

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »

In my dream, Paul was teaching a dance class.

I attended it.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Dani

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2009, 09:29:30 PM »

I had this dream where I was outside and the Beatles all came up in their clothes they wore in the Strawberry Fields Forever thing. Paul and John were just there, not saying anything. But Ringo kept asking if he could eat the flowers around there :P
Then George came up with a laptop and asked if I could fix it, he then gave it to me and walked over to Ringo. For some reason, when I looked over at George he wasn't wearing any pants.

After that I woke up.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »

I had a dream where I was riding bikes with Ringo And John (I have no idea where Paul and George were) and Ringo had the ring from Help and he was being chased by the eastren people  :P then later me and John were sitting on my couch and he was reading a review of himself, he thought it was pretty funny what people thought of him. The he leaned in to kiss me and just as he was going to kiss me MY DAMN CELL PHONE RANG! Ugh!

Wonderland

• Getting Better
  • I'm as crazy as you want me to be
« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2009, 06:21:45 PM »

Stupid, stupid cell phone. xD

That's an awesome dream.

I recently had a dream with the song A Hard Day's Night playing over and over on a radio or something.

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2009, 12:16:20 AM »

The he leaned in to kiss me and just as he was going to kiss me MY DAMN CELL PHONE RANG! Ugh!
Oooh, watch yourself now! Lol.
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #266 on: August 19, 2009, 04:06:05 AM »

i've only been a beatle fan for only 6 months now and haven't had a dream about them, yet, but i did have one about george's son, dhani.
i was in a movie theatre, and stepped into an elevator for some reason, and i waited for a bit, until dhani walks in and stands right in front of me! his back was to me and he was wearing a red shirt, when we both got to the specific floor, i followed him, asking for an autograph, but he didn't hear me. so i kept at it because this was my only chance, then he sat on a bench between 2 threatning looking guys who look like guards. i was so upset! so instead i just decided to walk casually away like i didn't even see him

George does not approve.

Wonderland

• Getting Better
« Reply #267 on: August 19, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »

In one part of my dream last night I was singing A Hard Day's Night on a bus. xD

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #268 on: August 19, 2009, 10:16:09 PM »

Classic dream, Emmi!!!!!

Sgt Peppie, I hope you get luckier in real life when the Dhani moment presents itself

Wonderland - If I were to dream your dream, I would have to have a sleepless night due to the fact that my singing voice (squeaks) is terrible! :P

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »

I had a dream last night where I was watching Yellow Submarine on DVD and at the end, after the real Beatle's appearance, there was like a whole hours more of the movie. This part wasn't anamated though, it was the real Beatles,real submarine and actually underwater, with some girl (I like to think it was me)! I don't remember a whole lot but, the Blue Meanies pretty much changed their minds and became bad again and kidnapped Jeremey agian so the Beatles had to go rescue him again. They did and Jeremey decided to stay with them so they took him back to Liverpool.

I remember being really confused in the dream and checking my VHS copy and it was just the regular movie and when I played the DVD again it wasn't there!  :o

Wonderland

• Getting Better
« Reply #270 on: August 23, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

That's a hilarious dream, georgeharrisonluver. xD

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2009, 08:08:05 PM »

Good job georgeharrisonlover. You had to check to know if something was a dream or not. xD

In part of my dream, I owned a bunch of Beatles records and actually had a record player to play them on. I wanted to play Sgt. Pepper's, but I was too sticky and I didn't want to ruin anything. You see, someone kept throwing lemon juice which was really tasty in my dream, got kicked out of my house by random security guards, and fell down some steps. After that, the tasty lemon juice which wasn't sour at all made everything but my Beatles stuff and record player sticky.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »

Good job georgeharrisonlover. You had to check to know if something was a dream or not. xD

In part of my dream, I owned a bunch of Beatles records and actually had a record player to play them on. I wanted to play Sgt. Pepper's, but I was too sticky and I didn't want to ruin anything. You see, someone kept throwing lemon juice which was really tasty in my dream, got kicked out of my house by random security guards, and fell down some steps. After that, the tasty lemon juice which wasn't sour at all made everything but my Beatles stuff and record player sticky.

Thats quite the dream Freakchic!!

I just had a dream where I was on one of those little kid playgrounds (don't ask why!) And I was talking to one of my friends, then down on the ground were The Beatles, and I said to my friends 'Doesn't John look really hot in that jacket?' and then they came up to us, because I think they heard what I said. But Paul got all jealous and I felt bad  :( it was a really vivid dream though.

Wonderland

• Getting Better
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2009, 09:16:52 PM »

If that dream happened to me, I wouldn't feel bad about Paul being jealous, because John probably did look really hot in that jacket. xD

It's lovely when they're there in your dream and it's totally all normal, not like "Aren't two of you meant to be dead?".

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »

^ I know, it's really nice. I think it was a Shea Stadium type jacket, or maybe an army jacket. I don't remember. But I think I felt bad because Paul is my favorite lol. But I love them all!

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2009, 12:15:02 AM »

I'm not quite that bad, I was still dreaming when I checked.  ;D But I did wake up thinking WTF.

I love how everyone's dreams are so random  ;D sticky records would suck though!  :(

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #276 on: September 01, 2009, 07:33:49 AM »

I had a weird dream last night. It was a combination of a lot of things. But the ending had Paul in it and he was talking about how his car was being rammed by this guy following him on the highway. And then he started to tell me that he had his five year old daughter with him. Then my mom just randomly popped into the dream and said she agreed with Paul, that the other guy was crazy.

It was so random. But I saw the whole thing playing out, like the car chase and everything. So weird!

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #277 on: September 02, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »

I had a dream last night that i owned the new stereo & mono boxsets before anybody else!! :P

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #278 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »

Oh, what a cool dream! I shouldn`t have left, I should have stayed, then I would have attended the concert with you. We would have had a great time and would have got the autographs of all the Beatles, cause I would have taken care of that. But nevertheless I am sure that we enjoyed the concert and it made us happy.   :) :) :)

Revolver42

• Getting Better
« Reply #279 on: September 03, 2009, 02:40:34 PM »

I didn't know whether to put this here on in the remasters discussion.  Anyways, I am not a person that ever has dream filled sleep.  However, last night I dreamt that I was listening to the remastered version of Blackbird and it was so beautiful that I cried.
...And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Page created in 0.402 seconds with 96 queries.