Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: What you did and a little ranting on 9-11.  (Read 11743 times)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
Re: What you did and a little ranting on 9-11.
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2004, 04:30:40 PM »

Talking about different points of view... I'm not even 100% sure that Bush had nothing to do with 9-11... Yeah that's right... I'm probably going way too far for some of you, but I think there is a possibility that George W. Bush was behind 9-11... Just look at the facts.

1) Bush never made a big deal of sending people to their death by the dozens. He set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history, and he didn't hesitate to start an unjust war. Furthermore he authorized the use of cluster bombs and daisy cutters in populated areas of Iraq, which killed about 10.000 (!!!) innocent civilians. That's about 3 times as many people as died in New York... He didn't hesitate to kill 10.000 Iraqi civilians, so it's not that strange to think he could've killed 3.000 innocent American civilians as wel... And that's not all: Bush is a religious fanatic that believes in the apocalypse and that ONLY Evangelical Christians are eligible for the afterlife anyway (true fact!).

2) 9-11 Practically gave Dubya super powers. You could've expected that after 9-11, all hell would break loose and that people in their blind anger and fear would let their leader get away with just about anything.

3) During the first few days after 9-11, no one was allowed to leave the US... Except for several relatives of Osama Bin Laden that lived in the US! Nobody even bothered to ask them any questions... (again, not a rumor but a fact).

4) The Bush and Bin Laden families go way back... Bush sr. and the Bin Laden family were business partners in the 80's (yet another fact).

strutter84

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2004, 06:37:56 PM »

And someday it will be a proven fact that George Bush rigged the election in 2000 too.  You can discount it all you want, but there's too much evidence to show that it happened.  Anybody can see that that's what really happened.  And it can happen again this year if it needs to. 

My blinding hatred for George Bush comes from things he's done throughout his term.  It didn't exist before.  When the election was over and they gave it to him I just thought, "Oh well, we can survive 4 years of a Republican president I suppose".  Then time after time again he screwed up, and put his family above the rest of the world.

Hail to the thief.

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2004, 06:38:59 PM »

[quote by=Biscuit_Power link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=100 date=1095784240]Talking about different points of view... I'm not even 100% sure that Bush had nothing to do with 9-11... Yeah that's right... I'm probably going way too far for some of you, but I think there is a possibility that George W. Bush was behind 9-11... Just look at the facts.

1) Bush never made a big deal of sending people to their death by the dozens. He set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history, and he didn't hesitate to start an unjust war. Furthermore he authorized the use of cluster bombs and daisy cutters in populated areas of Iraq, which killed about 10.000 (!!!) innocent civilians. That's about 3 times as many people as died in New York... He didn't hesitate to kill 10.000 Iraqi civilians, so it's not that strange to think he could've killed 3.000 innocent American civilians as wel... And that's not all: Bush is a religious fanatic that believes in the apocalypse and that ONLY Evangelical Christians are eligible for the afterlife anyway (true fact!).

2) 9-11 Practically gave Dubya super powers. You could've expected that after 9-11, all hell would break loose and that people in their blind anger and fear would let their leader get away with just about anything.

3) During the first few days after 9-11, no one was allowed to leave the US... Except for several relatives of Osama Bin Laden that lived in the US! Nobody even bothered to ask them any questions... (again, not a rumor but a fact).

4) The Bush and Bin Laden families go way back... Bush sr. and the Bin Laden family were business partners in the 80's (yet another fact).
[/quote]

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  You forget that almost everything the president does is monitored.   The president isn't some all mighty guy who can do anything he wants.

And no the hatred comment was not directed at you.

See how fast you are to spring to conclusions.... (insert dramatic music here)

Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!

Ssarah

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2004, 06:40:23 PM »

[quote by=strutter84 link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=101 date=1095791876]And someday it will be a proven fact that George Bush rigged the election in 2000 too.
Beatle Ssarah on the forum,
Everyday she posts some more on.
Sometimes triv and sometimes questions,
Chooses tracks and lists the best uns!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2004, 09:19:44 PM »

[quote by=Ssarah link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=102 date=1095791939]
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2004, 11:35:41 PM »

War, children, is just a shot away

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2004, 01:34:07 AM »

[quote by=Herecomesyoursun link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1095101219,s=105 date=1095809741]War, children, is just a shot away[/quote]

Exxxxxxxxxcelent!

(thumbsup)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 51 queries.