Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
 on: April 09, 2024, 09:28:55 AM 
Started by Normandie - Last post by Normandie
I'm probably the last Beatles fan to catch onto this, but just in case. . .

I think this is so adorable. I love that Vic Tayback is in it, too.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn5hrIiPbDs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn5hrIiPbDs</a>

on: April 08, 2024, 11:17:46 PM 
Started by nimrod - Last post by Normandie

^^^^

Oh, boy, you aren't kidding! Just the other day I read an article about LED headlights in particular.

on: April 08, 2024, 10:43:12 PM 
Started by nimrod - Last post by nimrod

on: April 08, 2024, 07:17:40 PM 
Started by Wayne L. - Last post by Euan Buchan
Todays been sunny but chilly

on: April 08, 2024, 07:16:39 PM 
Started by Euan Buchan - Last post by Euan Buchan
Today Ringo Starr announces “February Sky,” the first single from his upcoming EP, Crooked Boy. This will be his fourth consecutive EP,  and it includes 4 original tracks. All songs were written and produced by Linda Perry for Starr to make his own, adding vocals and playing drums. The EP will be released on a limited-edition marble vinyl on Record Store Day, April 20, 2024. The following Friday, April 26, it will be released digitally. Fans can pre-order the black vinyl and CD now, releasing May 31.

After previously collaborating on two songs that appeared on earlier Ringo EPs (“Coming Undone” on Change the World and “Everyone and Everything” on EP3), Linda approached Ringo and asked if she could produce an entire EP – and Crooked Boy, consisting of “February Sky,” “Gonna Need Someone,” “Adeline,” and “Crooked Boy” is the result.

“Linda made me a great EP – she produced it in her studio and then sent me the tracks and I added the drumming and my vocals,” Ringo said.  “’February Sky’ is great – very moody – but since Linda wrote these specifically for me – it of course has to have a positive peace & love element.” 

“Gonna stand up rise above the rain

Start a revolution in these brighter days

Found the missing pieces

That were vacant to the eye

Well I had enough of February sky”

“February Sky” is available to stream and download Friday, April 12 on all platforms; fans can pre-save the track now. A visualizer was also created that includes never seen clips from Ringo’s archives.

Fans can get a first listen to the entire EP at Amoeba Music Hollywood on April 18th. Amoeba will have an exclusive “February Sky” red vinyl 7” single available for sale at this event in limited quantities.

on: April 07, 2024, 05:29:47 PM 
Started by Beatle Ed - Last post by Normandie

A promotional photo of John with a young man also named John Lennon. I love this pic, the look on John's face.

on: April 07, 2024, 12:28:49 AM 
Started by nimrod - Last post by Moogmodule
^^^

ha2ha

on: April 06, 2024, 04:51:10 AM 
Started by The End - Last post by Celystial
So you don't get a drop down list when you click on "modify profile" ?

Your account looks normal.

No, I don't. It's like the button is dead - nothing happens when I tap it.

on: April 06, 2024, 01:31:12 AM 
Started by The End - Last post by nimrod
I can view my profile but not edit it. I'm using an iPad Pro on Safari if that helps you any.

So you don't get a drop down list when you click on "modify profile" ?

Your account looks normal.

on: April 04, 2024, 11:42:22 PM 
Started by The End - Last post by Celystial
I'm pretty sure I've come across you on a different forum.

You probably have.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.344 seconds with 49 queries.