Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Shhhhhh.... q u i e t .....  (Read 5595 times)

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Shhhhhh.... q u i e t .....
« on: July 11, 2006, 11:17:42 AM »

Blimey, why is it so quiet round here recently?! I'm starting to get bored during my lunch break!! :(
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Bobber

Re: Shhhhhh.... q u i e t .....
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 11:26:06 AM »

Ah, you're here... I thought I was about the only one posting regularly. ;D Well, I know JF was complaining about the level of this forum quite recently. Which might have caused a laidback feeling.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 11:55:51 PM »

when have they cared if they ticked him off???????i might have missed that...

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 12:06:52 AM »

Maybe we've talked about everything there is to talk about.

Just stating an observation because there hasent been a stimulating conversation on this board since PC liked Paul.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 12:14:53 AM »

or since you ran old whatso off....lol...did you see dirt recently got back on this boat???
i think thats a definate draw....

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 01:12:30 AM »

ya, i've been reading this forum daily but there just arent alot of threads that i want to respond to. i read most that catch my eye but there arent alot worth responding to

no offense intended to anyone.

ya, dirk and wayne both drew people in, just kinda fun the way wayne would butcher the crap out of an argument. kinda miss that little dumbass with his long sexy legs obsession.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

ringo rules

• Getting Better
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 04:03:11 AM »

Yeah we need Wayne back in here

ringo rules

• Getting Better
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 04:03:41 AM »

There is something about his poorly structured sentences and weird foot fetishes that I miss lol.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 06:08:02 AM »

Wayne was retarded. There was no fun in that. At least Jerk could defend himself.

Bobber

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 07:40:13 AM »

I would like to think we will never run out of subjects. I feel that people just don't react as much as they used to. There's been tempting threads here and there (here: http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-cc/m-1149666572/ ) in my opinion. But I'm here just a year, so maybe I'm not seeing things as they really are.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 10:39:58 AM »

Raxo was good, but he was driven out. (his discussions about For Sale were
informed and good natured). His constant "The Guys" thing was annoying as hell, but at least he wanted to talk about the Beatles. I still can't believe we pushed him away.
Some younger folk may have been put off recently. Us older people need to relax and understand this forum will change as new people come on, and accept peoples little quirks (or big sigs). It's not a private club.
And it's summertime!!!

On a personal note, I'm really hindered by my lack of a Beatles collection and or library. I haven't listened to With The Beatles for over twenty years (though it's burned into my brain)
don't follow leaders

Brynjar

• Getting Better
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 11:13:42 AM »

Quote from: kevin_b
Raxo was good, but he was driven out. (his discussions about For Sale were
informed and good natured). His constant "The Guys" thing was annoying as hell, but at least he wanted to talk about the Beatles. I still can't believe we pushed him away.

So he has left the building? I was wondering where he was.  ::)

They were the most brilliant, powerful, lovable, popular group on the planet. - Q, 1995.

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2006, 11:42:53 AM »

On a personal note, I'm really hindered by my lack of a Beatles collection and or library. I haven't listened to With The Beatles for over twenty years (though it's burned into my brain)

Why not join the Beatles Bootleg Forum there's tons of stuff in there and it's all free!!! Just give one of the mods a shout for the password :)

http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-bootlegs/

The End

• That Means a Lot
    • The End
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2006, 11:44:49 AM »

Raxo was good, but he was driven out. (his discussions about For Sale were informed and good natured). His constant "The Guys" thing was annoying as hell, but at least he wanted to talk about the Beatles. I still can't believe we pushed him away.

I have spoken (at great length!) to Raxo and he felt it was time to take a little break he will be back - hopefully very soon :)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 12:52:06 AM »

yay, raxo was a great guy, kinda missed him around here.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 02:44:10 AM »

Quote from: The_End

I have spoken (at great length!) to Raxo and he felt it was time to take a little break he will be back - hopefully very soon :)

I hope it's soon

I can stay till it's time to go

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 10:09:13 AM »

Quote from: The_End

come on al he never left...he is a luker and he pms you regular...he reads here all the time...i am not missing him anymore...if you can't make a point in a paragraph or two then you might not have a valid point...he creeps me out too...he could be a stalker of sorts...nice guy my ass...i can fake that too...besides you post his bootlegs for him...

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »

we know he left in spirit, he still wanders the forum but doesnt post. which is a shame, he was helpful and kind. sad to see him stop posting because of what some of us have said about him. at least dirk and wayne deserved the flamings. well, wayne definately deserved it

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »

so whys he even left? he's great

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 10:56:36 PM »

face it his post whoring was overboard..he was out of control...it seemed like he was here 24-7.....he was on every topic on the board sometimes....you could go to recent posts and read 5 or 6 from al and 36 from raxso....i got to be where he dominating in any topic..posting more than a thousand or two words...making new topic which we already a topic b4..when he could have just revived a topic...he was overboard posting photos too,recent posts searches load real slow on dail after a raxso photo posting...i by no means tried to humble him when i was blasting him.....i just want some good content instead of babble..and there towards the end he was slang spelling words like way too much...i mean jesus priest you know how to spell the words...why shorthand it????if he comes back fine...if not p*ss on him...if he belongs here he'll be back...noone has tied him up...it's his move...
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.443 seconds with 82 queries.