Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: RAXO......................i am calling you out.....  (Read 830 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
RAXO......................i am calling you out.....
« on: September 01, 2010, 08:50:09 PM »

listen there dude....i was rough on you...i see that now... don't know if you know of my humbling experience but i realize i p*ssed on good people and from the bottom of my dirty heart i am sorry....
the length and frequency of your posts were only annoying because you were scimping to real info.....
i am inviting you to forgive me and post some facts again....remember this is a beatles forum not a dating site.....well strike that because i still love mairi.....and i will tell her until she believes it.....
so how are things in espana?you still there amigo? seriously tho i am sorry i p*ssed in you direction...i am a bastard...but a friendly one...i think you owe us a picture too....
Dwight Yoakam // Guitars Cadillacs

raxo

• Sun King
Re: RAXO......................i am calling you out.....
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 06:40:48 AM »

listen there dude....i was rough on you...i see that now... don't know if you know of my humbling experience but i realize i p*ssed on good people and from the bottom of my dirty heart i am sorry....
the length and frequency of your posts were only annoying because you were scimping to real info.....
i am inviting you to forgive me and post some facts again....remember this is a beatles forum not a dating site.....well strike that because i still love mairi.....and i will tell her until she believes it.....
so how are things in espana?you still there amigo? seriously tho i am sorry i p*ssed in you direction...i am a bastard...but a friendly one...i think you owe us a picture too...
OK, man … no need for this topic (you can delete it) … those days are gone (for gOOd, if you ask thorse TonTONS? who complained about my way of posting –that it's the way I am so far so … the “length and frequency”  and “info” too-) …

I am sorry about what have happened to you last year, really sad … animo, hope gOOd times coming!!! :)  … I want everybody's happiness after all and because of that I'm … in the darkness 8)

Still in it'Spain, yeah, compadre … but let me tell that I still think that I owe nothing to nobody, sorry … no pics either (like others who were, for example, moderators here and now are gone) … re-member your own words: “this is a beatles forum not a dating site” … so …

Maybe I'm gOOna post from time to time (I'm doing) but not 100% sure …

Gracias for your words … BE FINE, pc31! ;)

P.S. Everybody loves Mairi, by the way!  ;D

P.P.S. No replies are needed ...

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 02:35:48 AM »

thanks.....

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 12:55:23 PM »

Topic locked. Case closed. ;D

Page created in 1.882 seconds with 43 queries.